New "Official" Frozen: 2015 Frozen Summer Fun June 17 to Sept 7!

Does anyone have pics from the dessert party? Also, one of you said you lined up 30 minutes before dessert party opened. did you feel that was necessary? if we get there on time will we be fine?
Last year we were the tail end of the line and we were fine. More people came in after that but every party seemed to have there own table.

Last year we were the tail end of the line and we were fine. More people came in after that but every party seemed to have there own table.

We were at 2 last year that didn't. We shared our table with others. It was no biggie and they were super friendly.

We were at 2 last year that didn't. We shared our table with others. It was no biggie and they were super friendly.
It wouldn't bother us to share either. We met some nice people while we were there. I went the last weekend in August last year.

I know it has only been two days now but has anyone else done the Premium package yet? Would love to see pics of the dessert party.

I have to admit but the frozen fireworks were really really good. The low stuff made it a really good show.

On a side note people in the dessert party looked very comfortable space wise first night. We got to our spot 60 mins early and were able to see everything.

We really enjoyed the show. Don't miss these. If u travel frequently skip fantastic if u have to choose and haven't seen them. We r happy we did.

I'm confused! I was working on my FP's and my plan was to go to DHS in the evening. I scheduled a FP for the SingALong at 6:00. Is that right? I thought the singalong was in the morning? Is there a good list of events and the times somewhere? :crazy2:

I'm confused! I was working on my FP's and my plan was to go to DHS in the evening. I scheduled a FP for the SingALong at 6:00. Is that right? I thought the singalong was in the morning? Is there a good list of events and the times somewhere? :crazy2:
My Disney Experience lists all the show times. The singalong continues all day long! Enjoy!!

The SingALong goes throughout the day, I believe it is about every hour (with the exception of 10:30 a.m. during the parade)

My Disney Experience lists all the show times. The singalong continues all day long! Enjoy!!

The SingALong goes throughout the day, I believe it is about every hour (with the exception of 10:30 a.m. during the parade)

I have the sing-along times posted on the first post. On the half hour starting at 9:30am only skipping 10:30am and 1:30pm up to 8:30. That's 10 shows a day!

Last question! How long are the fireworks? Is it better to see the first Fantasmic at 9 or the next one at 10:30 if the fireworks are at 9:30? Thanks!

I lied....last last question! When is the dance party? I see it in the general Summer Fun description but not in the My Disney Plans. THanks!

Last question! How long are the fireworks? Is it better to see the first Fantasmic at 9 or the next one at 10:30 if the fireworks are at 9:30? Thanks!

I lied....last last question! When is the dance party? I see it in the general Summer Fun description but not in the My Disney Plans. THanks!

According to my times guide, the dance party starts at 5:45.

As I said in the first post, it's not recommended to go to the 1st F! If you want to catch the fireworks.

The fireworks show is short. I don't remember how long. I want to say 15 minutes.

This fireworks show is SOOO tremendously better than Fantasmic, and I haven't even been there to see it in person. But from where I live, its BIG. There is no way anyone should pick F! Over it. You can see it any other time or come back another night, but if you like night time shows, see the fireworks. There are very very few effects in F!, just a few streamers at the very end. If there is nothing else to see going on at HS, why not sit down for F!, but if there IS (like all summer or Star Wars) then definitely see that. I think the first time I get to see these in person will probably be Thursday. But they are so good from where I live, I'm totally happy watching them from here. That means they are as big as Star Wars. And that means its so worth seeing!

Do the premium package guests get credentials like last year? Just curious what they look like!

Yes. Hopefully, someone will post theirs. We are on our way to dhs. My husband made me an Olaf hat like his and ds' so I won't be a party pooper any more.

This fireworks show is SOOO tremendously better than Fantasmic, and I haven't even been there to see it in person. But from where I live, its BIG. There is no way anyone should pick F! Over it. You can see it any other time or come back another night, but if you like night time shows, see the fireworks. There are very very few effects in F!, just a few streamers at the very end. If there is nothing else to see going on at HS, why not sit down for F!, but if there IS (like all summer or Star Wars) then definitely see that. I think the first time I get to see these in person will probably be Thursday. But they are so good from where I live, I'm totally happy watching them from here. That means they are as big as Star Wars. And that means its so worth seeing!

In person, it's of the same caliber as the Star Wars ones. The breaks in between, are the characters on the stage.

To me, I rank Disney's fireworks as 1. Symphony in the Sky 2. Hallowishes 3. Frozen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter