New "Official" Frozen: 2015 Frozen Summer Fun June 17 to Sept 7!

Is the FSF reserved seating better than the FP seating for the singalong?

We went sunday. Our seats were amazing. First full row behind the accessible row, and no one in front of us. I didnt know we got that. It was a little confusing where to go, dont go to the FP window. Go to the right of the main entrance and there is a CM under an umbrella. They will take you past the crowds and seat you before they let everyone else in. We were there about 10-15 min before show time, I think? I thought we were late, I remember that. I also want to add our makeover went really well and the ice palace cafe was a great place to hang out. Like your own private lounge. We went back 4 times or so throughout our day, and it was never busy, and we were the only ones there at least twice.

There's no FP+ seating at the singalong, a FP+ gets you a walk-through queue where you're promptly dumped into the same holding area as all the standby folks. The FP+ reservation has been rendered completely useless for the singalong.

The first three rows of the singalong are reserved for accessible seating and the premium package seats. They were great seats because you got to be so close and really see what everyone on stage is doing. But it is almost too close because the stage is so much wider than it used to be in the old theater.
Oh wow, thanks so much for the info. I didn't realize that's how FP+ was working in the new theater. For some reason I thought it was getting its own like section F! What a waste!

We went sunday. Our seats were amazing. First full row behind the accessible row, and no one in front of us. I didnt know we got that. It was a little confusing where to go, dont go to the FP window. Go to the right of the main entrance and there is a CM under an umbrella. They will take you past the crowds and seat you before they let everyone else in. We were there about 10-15 min before show time, I think? I thought we were late, I remember that. I also want to add our makeover went really well and the ice palace cafe was a great place to hang out. Like your own private lounge. We went back 4 times or so throughout our day, and it was never busy, and we were the only ones there at least twice.
This is great to hear! We also have a reservation scheduled for the boutique, and I have not read too many reviews. Looking forward to treating DD to a makeover her birthday !

Another one here that had an awesome experience with the ice palace boutique, cafe, and reserved seating. If you're on the fence definitely go for it!! We did the 8pm singalong (also arrived about 15 minutes pre-show and we were the first ones in line so front row behind the handicap
accessible seats), 9pm fireworks and last Fantasmic of the evening.

Last edited:
I apologize if this has already been asked, but does anyone know if they will be extending these for after September? Maybe they will be more holiday themed? We are going in November and my girls are completely obsessed! I would hate for them to miss these offerings. Thanks!

I apologize if this has already been asked, but does anyone know if they will be extending these for after September? Maybe they will be more holiday themed? We are going in November and my girls are completely obsessed! I would hate for them to miss these offerings. Thanks!
I have not heard of them extending. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter