New "Official" Frozen: 2015 Frozen Summer Fun June 17 to Sept 7!

So sorry I've been MIA since last week. We moved over to Universal for the last few days of our trip. Home now, and starting to go through pictures. I'll do my best to answer some of the questions you all have posted.

Because the first sing along of the day was delayed on the morning of our package, we did not get to take advantage of refreshments during the motorcade. After the floats went by I did grab 2 water bottles, and a frozen lemonade from the cart before we headed out. I'm pretty sure it was the standard cart with fruit bars, and mickey bars.

There was one gentleman in a w/c just to the right side of where the children sit for the motorcade. I think the area was taped off within the package's roped off area.

The tickets for the sing along were @ 4"X 4". We got ours right before the first sing along was scheduled to start, so they were almost immediately handed to the CM at the premium entrance to the sing along. Sorry no pic!

Chocolate mint parfaits, donuts, Anna & Elsa mini cupcakes, rice crispie bon bons, mixed berries, ice cream, whipped cream, mini chocolate bundt cakes, sodas, water, two kids' drinks (too sweet for me), shaved ice (cherry, blue raspberry, and bubblegum flavor), reindeer munch (orange popcorn, pretzels, marshmallows, and chocolate chips), alcoholic adult beverages (iced coffee, cranberry flavored cocktail, and one other I didn't try). As a go through my pictures, and figure out how to post them it will jog my memory.

We did the Frozen Premium Package on June 17. We absolutely loved it. We ate dessert, danced to the DJ (even my husband danced) and had our drinks before the fireworks. My daughters are 13 and 7 and they both were quite pleased. They had the frozen lemonade for the parade and for the dessert party at a lot of cupcakes and snow cones. Great view of the fireworks. In my husband's opinion they were better than Wishes!

The Frozen Sing a Long was great. My girls sang their hearts out. I think our throats were a little scratchy the next day from too much singing between the sing a long and the DJ...

Thanks to those who provided current reviews! It really helps. I still have a couple more questions, though.

We plan to get to Hollywood studios right at 9am and get in line to checkin for the party right at 9:30. Do we all need to be there or can one person check in for our entire party of 4?

We will stay for the 10:30am Royal Welcome. What time do they allow you in the roped off section? And just to confirm, ice cream treats are available. (If yes, I am going to do cereal only for breakfast in the room that day.)

Immediately following the Royal Welcome, we plan to catch a bus to Animal Kingdom for late morning, afternoon. Should we schedule the Frozen sing along for 6:30pm or for 7:30pm? I know the party starts at 8:15, but is it better to get in line early?

THANKS - We are new to all of this!!

My daughter and I were both present for check in, so I'm not sure if one person could check in for a group. This is where you get your lanyard, and tickets for the sing along. Nice to all be there to choose a time for that. I think check in started when the park opened. We got there @ 9:15, and they were already checking people in.

Not sure when you are allowed in to the reserved area for the motorcade, since we barely arrived for the start. We were encouraged to get there as early as possible to sit in the children's area. When we did arrive, we were 3 rows back, sitting. Still a decent view for my daughter sitting on my lap for a boost.

Better to get in line for the dessert party as early as possible. A table next to the ropes allows the kids to pop out to the dance party when characters come by. DD got to dance with Dale this way. Daisy and Goofy made appearances as well. We were among the first families let in (maybe 6 or 7 parties in front of us). Sit on the benches to the left of the entrance to wait, and the line isn't too bad.

Could somebody walk me through how to post pictures? I thought with the new boards I didn't need photobucket to post, but I can't figure out how to do it!
TIA

So is the dessert party always inside or just in bad weather? I thought I saw pictures with tables outside. This will be our first time seeing or doing the package.

So is the dessert party always inside or just in bad weather? I thought I saw pictures with tables outside. This will be our first time seeing or doing the package.
It is outside unless there is bad weather. No chairs outside. We took a "short table" so DD could reach her food.

Thanks for the new reviews!

I am pleased to hear that the view of the fireworks is good and my concern from 'inside the magic' review is unfounded :).

It's all sounding great - really looking forward to it.

Thanks for posting the reviews of the package!

Loving reading all about this package. The dessert party does look great!

My only niggle is the part she says about not getting the best view of the fireworks due to the stage. While I'm sure my children will like the stage bit going on, I'd like to see the whole spectrum of the fireworks :-/

She also doesn't mention any treats for the parade at 10.30 - or did I get confused/miss on that?

There are treats. An ice cream cart is located inside the roped area.

If the package area is the same as last year, then the view should not be bad at all. Even with the Mickey Hat, we had a great view of the firework last summer.

Should be a decent view of both stage show and fireworks.

Could somebody walk me through how to post pictures? I thought with the new boards I didn't need photobucket to post, but I can't figure out how to do it!
TIA
I've been having to use photobucket. A few have posted on their own because they were small enough. Also found if I posted on fb then copied and saved it after it was compressed, it worked to post here.

Can anyone report if the show is on tonight? I'm under a ton of lightning...not sure about the balcony today...maybe watch from inside my window lol

Well, I heard some pops go off at 10:30 and ran upstairs. I'd say that Disney definitely delivered despite the weather, they delayed it an hour, but they didn't give up. I saw that both Wishes and Frozen were going off after 10:30, must have been when they both got the all clear. Still raining steady here, but that's what windows are for...

thanks for this review! it is so helpful. a question i had was that the parade supposedly makes two stops where characters go off their floats and sign/talk. when this happened, where was the parade relative to the reserved area? who was near you at that time? also, was the treat cart still available when the parade was over to grab some water to go and lastly, what time do you think we actually have to be at the parade location? thanks so much @Colleen27

The first stop was when the front of the parade was near us, the second when Elsa was right there. I didn't notice anyone signing, though, just waving and chatting a bit.

I'm not sure how long the treat cart stuck around after the parade because we headed off to use a FP for the Great Movie Ride right after the end. They were still there when the parade wrapped up, though.

We got to the parade area about 10:20 and that was fine. With the seating area for the kids there was no need to stake out a spot right in front and the area wasn't crowded at all.

Thanks to those who provided current reviews! It really helps. I still have a couple more questions, though.

We plan to get to Hollywood studios right at 9am and get in line to checkin for the party right at 9:30. Do we all need to be there or can one person check in for our entire party of 4?

We will stay for the 10:30am Royal Welcome. What time do they allow you in the roped off section? And just to confirm, ice cream treats are available. (If yes, I am going to do cereal only for breakfast in the room that day.)

Immediately following the Royal Welcome, we plan to catch a bus to Animal Kingdom for late morning, afternoon. Should we schedule the Frozen sing along for 6:30pm or for 7:30pm? I know the party starts at 8:15, but is it better to get in line early?

THANKS - We are new to all of this!!

The parade viewing area was available when we checked in and there were already some people hanging out there, so I'm guessing they open it around 9:30 or so. Not sure about whether everyone needs to be there to get their lanyards because we were all together that day.

The 7:30 sing along worked very well for us, but that was with the party indoors so staking out a good table wasn't a concern. We went straight from the show to the dessert party and had plenty of time to enjoy the party before heading out to the fireworks viewing area.

thankssomuch @Colleen27

The first stop was when the front of the parade was near us, the second when Elsa was right there. I didn't notice anyone signing, though, just waving and chatting a bit.

I'm not sure how long the treat cart stuck around after the parade because we headed off to use a FP for the Great Movie Ride right after the end. They were still there when the parade wrapped up, though.

We got to the parade area about 10:20 and that was fine. With the seating area for the kids there was no need to stake out a spot right in front and the area wasn't crowded at all.

The parade viewing area was available when we checked in and there were already some people hanging out there, so I'm guessing they open it around 9:30 or so. Not sure about whether everyone needs to be there to get their lanyards because we were all together that day.

The 7:30 sing along worked very well for us, but that was with the party indoors so staking out a good table wasn't a concern. We went straight from the show to the dessert party and had plenty of time to enjoy the party before heading out to the fireworks viewing area.

We did the premium package on 6/19. I booked the package because the teens love the dessert and dance party during SWW. Naturally, 6/19 was a stormy night so the dessert party moved inside and there was no outside dance party. I knew this was a risk when I booked. The weather was bad enough that they had to cancel the ending show. The CMs came into the dessert party and told us we could use our credentials as immediate FPs for TSMM. We rode 4 times in a row and didn't have to get out and go through the the queue for the last ride. We were the last ones out of the ride for the night. Some people left the dessert party before they came in and made the announcement about TSMM. The fireworks eventually went off some time after 10PM. They were awesome!

Curtain before first showing of Singalong in new location 6/17

Second row center (premium package seating) for Singalong. We weren't craning our necks to see overly much.

Anna's appearance at the beginning of show

Right in front of us!

3 rows back in Children's viewing area (premium). Lots of grownups in front, but we could see OK.

Olaf!

Better view of our seating

Waiting for the Dessert Party--it was HOT!!

Treats! Mint and Chocolate parfait, Anna cupcake, Elsa cupcake (?), and cherry snowcone.

Me and DD. The first of my two adult beverages, mini chocolate bundt cake, and mini donut. My favorite was the parfait, and I ended up eating DD's as well, lol.

Our view of the stage

I did not know at this point that DD could go under the rope to dance with the characters. She just waved at them at first.

A kiss from Daisy!

Don't know if I can post about another website, but well known celebs at the table in front of us. ;)

Dancing with a wonderful CM!

Showing off her dance moves. :smooth:

Almost time for the fireworks. Sven, Anna, and Olaf!

Start of the fireworks. All taken with my cellphone, so not the best quality.

Stage did block the bottom of the fireworks for us. YMMV

Pretty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter