Nemesis Challenge 2

Slow down just a minute....I have yet to pick sides. Right now I more like a mercenary - guns for hire, that type of thing. Doc asked for a Logo, and I'm working on it. If Steve asks for a Logo, I'll help him out too.

!

Im asking LOL:rotfl2:

Does it really matter who goes on Chris/Randalls team????As it stands now Steve and I will run circles around them.I mean lets face it team Tim whooped the crap out of Randall so He knows what he has coming from my team.
Besides ask Tim How I treat teammates!!!

Yeah What he said LOL

Just finished 37 mins on the treadmill... 2.3 miles.

Wait a minute....you're like 7' tall. Your strides are four times longer than ours gazelle man. So I guess that means you're slow...:lmao:

Yes, I know I'm the size of a hobbit before you bring it up :rotfl2:

Wait a minute....you're like 7' tall. Your strides are four times longer than ours gazelle man. So I guess that means you're slow...:lmao:

Yes, I know I'm the size of a hobbit before you bring it up :rotfl2:

I would never bring up such a thing... I respect hobbit's, and therefore wouldn't insult them that way... :rotfl2:

I am actually only 6'2", but pics next to my wife make me look huge as she is only 5'0" and weighs less than 100 lbs. :scared1:

I would never bring up such a thing... I respect hobbit's, and therefore wouldn't insult them that way... :rotfl2:

I am actually only 6'2", but pics next to my wife make me look huge as she is only 5'0" and weighs less than 100 lbs. :scared1:

Like I said before I would trade being so handsome to be tall :lmao:

We had our healt assesments at work and they measured me at 5'8" :scared1:

When I played sports in high school i was 5'10" :worried:

Does it really matter who goes on Chris/Randalls team????As it stands now Steve and I will run circles around them.I mean lets face it team Tim whooped the crap out of Randall so He knows what he has coming from my team.
Besides ask Tim How I treat teammates!!!

Trash talking already!

Trash talking already!

Well let face it Chris. We all know that a lot of guys are going to throw their support behind team Chris/Randall. Why will they do this ? just because thats the team the Old Man is on.!!
When Randall drooped the hammer with that Old Man verses the kid comment,that was like the shot heard around the world!!! And doing it in the stinking Ratbird purple was a double shot.
So the way I see it. When the dads met me at the DDCC, they saw a 236 pound out of shape,bad knee,beer drinking, food loving type of person. When they see me next Jan they will see me as a well fit, finely tuned, healthier (maybe still food loving and beer drinking) person.
Steve will be right there with me!!! we will go out and recruit the best DisDad trainer a dole whip can buy!!! We will train together as a TEAM ( together everyone achieves more!!!) We will do this !!!

Well let face it Chris. We all know that a lot of guys are going to throw their support behind team Chris/Randall. Why will they do this ? just because thats the team the Old Man is on.!!
When Randall drooped the hammer with that Old Man verses the kid comment,that was like the shot heard around the world!!! And doing it in the stinking Ratbird purple was a double shot.
So the way I see it. When the dads met me at the DDCC, they saw a 236 pound out of shape,bad knee,beer drinking, food loving type of person. When they see me next Jan they will see me as a well fit, finely tuned, healthier (maybe still food loving and beer drinking) person.
Steve will be right there with me!!! we will go out and recruit the best DisDad trainer a dole whip can buy!!! We will train together as a TEAM ( together everyone achieves more!!!) We will do this !!!

Huh? But I wasn't at the ddc... ;)

Huh? But I wasn't at the ddc... ;)

Well then you need to go look at the pictures so you can see an out of shape, bad knee beer drinker.:rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

DisneyDadC said:

Carl, as I said at DDCC, nobody cares what you say.

Wait 'til they see me!

But I see it every time I look in the mirror.... (That was the intended meaning of my reply ;) )

Yes, I was thinking of adding the "look in the mirror" part. And I was aware of your meaning. Just poking a little fun on a Wednesday morning. Enjoy your day sir.

Team Steve/Carl are now accepting applications for a trainer.Applications will be taken via private message.we will announce our trainer when the time is right.All those interested please apply. Multiples will be accepted !! As you will have your work cut out for you.
I know the pay isn't high but am offering a free Dole Whip, Pretzel and Beer for those selected.
This should get us the the kind of trainers we need

Team Steve/Carl are now accepting applications for a trainer.Applications will be taken via private message.we will announce our trainer when the time is right.All those interested please apply. Multiples will be accepted !! As you will have your work cut out for you.
I know the pay isn't high but am offering a free Dole Whip, Pretzel and Beer for those selected.
This should get us the the kind of trainers we need

And Aaron is apparently in as well! Front page updated on both sites!

So do I need to update the Team Names? Team Dole Whip and Team Bacon?

So do I need to update the Team Names? Team Dole Whip and Team Bacon?

I'm ok with Team:Bacon!

mr_bacon_running.gif

But I Really liked where you were going with your logo.​

I'm a tentative as to whether I can run again. It was hard on the DW and the kids and missing school right after the Christmas break was kind of tough too. I definitely intend to run more races and really want to do the Wine and Dine. If I was to do marathon weekend again it would probably be solo (not that there's anything wrong with that).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter