Nemesis Challenge 2

DisDadDoc

<font color=red>DDC #403<br><font color=royalblue>
I hereby challenge my Nemesis, Steve Wiley, to race me in the Disney Half Marathon in 2014. Up for it old man? Got a year to train

Pick your teams, dads!

Update:

List of Potential Runners so Far:

Team Beverly
Chris (aka DisDocChris/DisDadDoc)
Randall (aka Cinderella's Fella)
Travis (aka thheaton)
Daniel G (aka hoyce)
Dave (aka IndyDisDave)

Team Dole Whip
Steve (aka GoHerd)
Carl (aka DisneyDadC)
Adam (AD)

Unassigned or Still Considering (?)
Randy (aka Tutter)
Brian (twokids0204)
Aaron (AJRitz)
Barry? (FreezinRafiki)
Tim? (that's nice)
Ryan? (IamTrike)
Terry?
Paul? (RodBelding)
Justin? (jmwest)

OK, then I challenge my nemesis CJ to show up and drink with me while we watch.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

OK, then I challenge my nemesis CJ to show up and drink with me while we watch.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

That didn't seem to work so well for him when he did it for Team Barry! Or maybe it was the Ravens winning! :rolleyes1

Chris, has far as teams go, let's see where Carl comes in on them. popcorn::

They do sell beer at the staging area. I'm in.

Crash is thinking about the Goofy next year. I will be agreeable to have her race for either team for the right price. Seton Hall tuition is expensive.

I hereby challenge my Nemesis, Steve Wiley, to race me in the Disney Half Marathon in 2014. Up for it old man? Got a year to train

Pick your teams, dads!

I'm in!! Don't go crying to your Momma when I whip you! :rotfl2:

I'm in!! Don't go crying to your Momma when I whip you! :rotfl2:

Just called my wife to tell her that you were in for sure (on speaker). Her response was it's not about winning, but about finishing. The kids however, all agreed it is about winning. Smart kids!

Do we have a time limit to finish ? :rotfl2:

The slowest allowed pace is 16 minutes/mile.

:lmao::lmao: and with that line, I declare myself to be on Team Wiley!

d938e5c5966d8820b86d6ee346cdb641.gif

wile_e_coyote_adhesive_vinyl_decal_sticker5__59675.jpg

They do sell beer at the staging area. I'm in.

Crash is thinking about the Goofy next year. I will be agreeable to have her race for either team for the right price. Seton Hall tuition is expensive.

When is the Goofy? that would be appropriate for a Dis Dad challenge too I think

Just called my wife to tell her that you were in for sure (on speaker). Her response was it's not about winning, but about finishing. The kids however, all agreed it is about winning. Smart kids!

The slowest allowed pace is 16 minutes/mile.

What happenes if you drop below that pace?

What happenes if you drop below that pace?

They pick you up. But I know someone who did the marathon in a pace just slower than that (she did a lot of pics!) and they didn't pick her up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter