Michelle & Jeff's Wishes 12/8/12-WP / GF WH / Morocco - PJ with Photos

Love all the New Fantasyland photos! :goodvibes Can't wait to see it in person.

You are getting so close! You must be so excited!

Im getting ready to leave to head to my final dress fitting appointment. I think my dress should be done, except for the pressing (which my parents will pick up on their way to Disney the day before the wedding). I promise to post pictures up tomorrow of the bustle and stuff.

Im getting so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm envious that your day is so close! Loved all the pics from the Fantasyland expansion. We were there the same weekend and picked up our annual passes, too, though I think we went on Sunday vice Saturday. Like you, we thought the queue for Ariel's ride was very good and the ride cute, though obviously geared for the younger kids. We also thought BOG for lunch was quite tasty and how you order and are served is quite unique. As for the brew, it was just okay, I thought. I did drink all of mine with lunch at BOG, but it was lacking something. Here's hoping Ariel shows up at your wedding! ;)

Here are the pics from my last fitting! The only thing it needs now is to be pressed. Dont mind the funny faces, and the jewelery I am wearing is not what I am wearing the wedding day. I LOVE my bustle!

Dress3.jpg

Dress2.jpg

Dress1.jpg

Here is a pic of the shawl I got to match my dress.

Dress4.jpg

Hope you guys like it!!!! :) :) :) :)

I'm envious that your day is so close! Loved all the pics from the Fantasyland expansion. We were there the same weekend and picked up our annual passes, too, though I think we went on Sunday vice Saturday. Like you, we thought the queue for Ariel's ride was very good and the ride cute, though obviously geared for the younger kids. We also thought BOG for lunch was quite tasty and how you order and are served is quite unique. As for the brew, it was just okay, I thought. I did drink all of mine with lunch at BOG, but it was lacking something. Here's hoping Ariel shows up at your wedding! ;)

Awww.... but trust me your day will be here soon enough. Time has flown by.... it was like 100 something days not too long ago.

Too bad that we didnt go on the same day :)

Your dress is gorgeous, what amazing details! You are going to look spectacular on your wedding day in 12 days! That is so exciting!

Hey Michelle,

I had "started" a PJ that you commented on, as we are getting married the day after you, Dec 9, in the Wedding Pavilion! Even though I have not spent much time on the Boards here recently, I had suscribed to your thread so I have been watching all your plans! We are getting SOOOOOOO close to our wedding days! I just checked in our resort online and everything is falling into place! I go to my final fitting on Thursday this week! Anyway, I just wanted to say that it has been fun watching your plans, I feel like I have been going through this with you since our days are so close together! Our rehearsal is at the WP at noon on Saturday and then rehearsal dinner at 5pm at O'Hana! What time is your ceremony? I might try to steal a peak!

:lovestruc
Amanda

I thought I had posted comments before but apparently hadn't. I love your dress. You look so happy and beautiful in it. I can't wait to see how beautiful your wedding turns out :)

Hey Michelle,

I had "started" a PJ that you commented on, as we are getting married the day after you, Dec 9, in the Wedding Pavilion! Even though I have not spent much time on the Boards here recently, I had suscribed to your thread so I have been watching all your plans! We are getting SOOOOOOO close to our wedding days! I just checked in our resort online and everything is falling into place! I go to my final fitting on Thursday this week! Anyway, I just wanted to say that it has been fun watching your plans, I feel like I have been going through this with you since our days are so close together! Our rehearsal is at the WP at noon on Saturday and then rehearsal dinner at 5pm at O'Hana! What time is your ceremony? I might try to steal a peak!

:lovestruc
Amanda

Your message was very sweet! Thank you for subscribing to my thread! We both are getting so close!! Awww and your final fitting was today??!!! How did it go? So.... Im sure that you have been going through some of the same emotions that I have recently.... getting so nervious but also soooooooo excited that I will finally see the vision that we have had for a 1 1/2 years come true! Oh!!! Our wedding ceremony is at 10 am at the wedding pavilion on Saturday and then we have a reception from 11 -2 at Whitehall at Grand Floridian, then we have our photographer until 4... so we will still be around doing pics (possibly at the Boardwalk area), then that evening we have our Dessert Party at Morocco at Epcot, and we are also staying at the Grand for 4 nights then Animal Kingdom Lodge for 3 nights. When will you be in Disney? Make sure if you see me to say HI!!!! I would love to meet another Disbride! Good luck with your wedding if I dont see you though! I hope your day is magical and everything you dreamed of!

I thought I had posted comments before but apparently hadn't. I love your dress. You look so happy and beautiful in it. I can't wait to see how beautiful your wedding turns out :)

Thank you so much! Make sure you follow along when I post pictures and do a TR of our honeymoon!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter