Michelle & Jeff's Wishes 12/8/12-WP / GF WH / Morocco - PJ with Photos

WE ARE OFFICIALLY AT SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phewwww sorry it took so long to write you girls back. I had a scare this week... I started feeling very ishy and nauseous, then I started having pains in my stomach where you would have pains if you had appendicitis, and had alot of the symptoms. Plus my dad has had appendicits and noticed alot of the same symptoms. But as embarassing as it is I am also grateful... I am also had an issue with being constipated :rotfl2: ever since I was little... and realized as were thinking it was appendicitis that it could be the other issue that I have always had. Well sure enough... I got medicine for it and feel much better... but boy was I scared! At 10 days out thinking I needed to go the emergency room and maybe have surgery! AHHHH We tried to hold off too, until we knew that it wasnt something easily fixed because I have really sucky medical insurance (since I dont have a job and am too old to be on my parents still), and my deductible is $5000!

So...needless to say I am very happy it wasnt appendicitis and very grateful. Not too mention I lost 15 lbs being sick... not that I lost it in a good way... but I thought it was kinda funny. Tonight I have been stuffing my face with food though because I am finally hungry again!

WE ARE OFFICIALLY AT SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phewwww sorry it took so long to write you girls back. I had a scare this week... I started feeling very ishy and nauseous, then I started having pains in my stomach where you would have pains if you had appendicitis, and had alot of the symptoms. Plus my dad has had appendicits and noticed alot of the same symptoms. But as embarassing as it is I am also grateful... I am also had an issue with being constipated :rotfl2: ever since I was little... and realized as were thinking it was appendicitis that it could be the other issue that I have always had. Well sure enough... I got medicine for it and feel much better... but boy was I scared! At 10 days out thinking I needed to go the emergency room and maybe have surgery! AHHHH We tried to hold off too, until we knew that it wasnt something easily fixed because I have really sucky medical insurance (since I dont have a job and am too old to be on my parents still), and my deductible is $5000!

So...needless to say I am very happy it wasnt appendicitis and very grateful. Not too mention I lost 15 lbs being sick... not that I lost it in a good way... but I thought it was kinda funny. Tonight I have been stuffing my face with food though because I am finally hungry again!

I'm glad to hear you're ok!

pixiedust: Woohoo for single digits!

Happy to hear you are on the mend.

It's almost here!! So excited for you guys!!! I can't believe our trips are just days away.

Enjoy this week leading your to your wedding. SOAK IT ALL IN!

Happy to hear you are on the mend.

It's almost here!! So excited for you guys!!! I can't believe our trips are just days away.

Enjoy this week leading your to your wedding. SOAK IT ALL IN!

Thank you... me too!

ARe getting soooooo excited too?!?!?!? Make sure if you see us with me in my bridal ears... Please say hi!

I am def going to relax a little this week. Only have a couple things to do besides pack. I cant believe its here already...:thumbsup2

Okay so at the beginning of us planning a disney wedding... I told my dad, who is super handy, that I wanted a Cinderella's Carriage cake stand. I showed him pictures online of what I liked and he has been busy making it. Yesterday he brought it over to show us what it looked like so far. They are also adding some crystals and some finishing touches... but I love it and think its really neat! I post a picture after its completely finished. Now to get it to Disney and make sure they are careful with it.

The pictures shows one of the vanes coming down out of the way for how Disney will insert the cake... so that one in the frotn will make a circle of them around it.

CakeStand.jpg

Okay so at the beginning of us planning a disney wedding... I told my dad, who is super handy, that I wanted a Cinderella's Carriage cake stand. I showed him pictures online of what I liked and he has been busy making it. Yesterday he brought it over to show us what it looked like so far. They are also adding some crystals and some finishing touches... but I love it and think its really neat! I post a picture after its completely finished. Now to get it to Disney and make sure they are careful with it.

The pictures shows one of the vanes coming down out of the way for how Disney will insert the cake... so that one in the frotn will make a circle of them around it.

CakeStand.jpg

That's really pretty! I love the wheels.

That cake stand is a stunner!! What an awesome gift from dad!!! Wow, that is so sweet.

I am def going to relax a little this week. Only have a couple things to do besides pack. I cant believe its here already...:thumbsup2

Good job on being so organized! :thumbsup2 I've ready so many PJs of brides running around doing tons of last minute things really close to the wedding and getting stressed out. Does it feel really surreal? You're so crazy close!

Glad you are feeling better now. :)

I can't believe how close you are! It's amazing how we think it will never get here and then, before you know it, it's time! So exciting!

Good job on being so organized! :thumbsup2 I've ready so many PJs of brides running around doing tons of last minute things really close to the wedding and getting stressed out. Does it feel really surreal? You're so crazy close!

Thanks... It helps that I am jobless lol
But I have done a lot of work to try to stay organized. Im just freaking out its so close... We have been planning this for a year and half and its close to being over... just kind sad, but Im also happy to finally be married to Jeff :)

Glad you are feeling better now. :)

I can't believe how close you are! It's amazing how we think it will never get here and then, before you know it, it's time! So exciting!

Thank you! Me too! I know its feels like just yesterday we had 100 something days... now 4!

Today we went to finalize my moms dress. I really have to say that I think she looks so pretty in her dress. I know shes not crazy about it, because she doesnt wear dresses all that often, but I think she is going to look even prettier after her hair and make up is done with it.

I also cut my dads hair and Jeff's hair... they have their wedding do! For those of you that do not know, I used to be an aveda stylist... so I still have a few special clients.

I also got to look at how the carriage cake stand is coming along. My parents have added these tiny tiny LED lights to the outside of the spokes and they look amazing! They are battery operated. Then they are adding this crystal wire garland to it and they covering the wire and lights with a white sheer ribbon that will be wrapped around elaving the crystals out and the lights will shine through. I think its going to look amazing.

I also go all of our tips in order and in cards or envelopes. I didnt wanna be doing that on the trip. I even have Mousekeepings tips, and turn down service tips in envelopes and waiting. I printed cute Disney characters on the envelopes and typed on them Thank you Mousekeeping! I hope they like them.

Packing tomorrow, and then tomorrow night is time for my hair color! Jeff will work to finish the music on our Ipod.

Then Thursday is nail time with my mom, I have to drop off our baby Chanel at the pet resort, get my car washed, and then load the car and hope it all fits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter