Michelle & Jeff's Wishes 12/8/12-WP / GF WH / Morocco - PJ with Photos

Wow those bags look awesome. Can I come crash your wedding?! :lmao:

Everything looks as though it is coming together so nicely!! Can you believe it is all in 40+ days?! Yay!!

I forgot if I posted this before (sorry if I did), but the best wedding advice I got from friends (which I followed) was a few days before the wedding, have a "leave me alone" day. Book a massage, turn off the cell phone, and just relax!

So... today is my first fitting with my dress! Ahhhhhh Im very nervous! I also have todecide onmy bustle for the dress. Im thinking a double french bustle to stay with the theme of the pickups in the dress.

And we are picking up our wedding bands today!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! We got our wedding bands!!!!! Here is a picture of them togehter and with my engagement ring... Sorry for my dry hands ugh so gross

WeddingBands.jpg

And we also went and I got my first fitting done!!! My alterations cost was only $100 total! Since my shoes are so high (5.5 inches) I dont need to hem the dress, and the only alterations I needed was the bustle. I decided on a french bustle (sorry no pictures - I forgot!). Funny thing, we drove an hour to my dress place and the alterations lady lives like 3 minutes from us. :lmao: We actually really hit it off with her and she also does alterations from her house which we will now use her to get anthing else done that we ever need.

I had been having bad dreams about getting the alterations done and them spilling coffee on my dress and then another dream about them eating cheetos and getting orange fingerprints all over it, so of course I had to tell the alterations lady lol

She reassured me that they can not eat in the alterations deptartment and that she washes her hands lol

I was also looking for a shawl for the dessert party since its in December and at night. My mom had some pashminas in white (which ended up being off white by my dress, silver, and black. I really wanted it in white so I was going to order one on Ebay for like $10, but when we went the dress place today I asked them if they had anything that would match my dress. They had the perfect shawl for my dress, it is white satin just like my dress, and the detailing actually matches my dress perfectly! And they sold me the one they had there for $50! Im so happy with it!!!

LOVING the welcome bags! I'm sure your guests will really appreciate all the effort you've put in :goodvibes how are you getting them to your guests? (Sorry if you've answered that already and I've missed it). How awesome that you lucked out on finding that shawl :woohoo: it sounds perfect! Also, I absolutely love both your rings :lovestruc I think yours and Jeff's rings go really well together and of course your wedding band goes perfectly with your engagement ring

LOVING the welcome bags! I'm sure your guests will really appreciate all the effort you've put in :goodvibes how are you getting them to your guests? (Sorry if you've answered that already and I've missed it). How awesome that you lucked out on finding that shawl :woohoo: it sounds perfect! Also, I absolutely love both your rings :lovestruc I think yours and Jeff's rings go really well together and of course your wedding band goes perfectly with your engagement ring

Well I heard that if you have a tag on the bags that has the guests name and reservation/confirmation number that the specific hotel that the guest is staying at will have a Disney employee deliver them to their room. I hope thats still the case, cause we are planning to deliver them to the resorts the day before the wedding when we get there in the morning and I really dont wanna deliver them to our guests and spend all that time talking to everyone...that sounds bad but we will have lots to do and I dont wanna waste that time.

Thank you for the comments on our rings... I cant wait to wear them together!!!

I dotn really have much of an update, but yesterday we went to walmart AGAIN for more plastic bins to hold wedding stuff in. Because we are allowed to give Disney 3 for the stuff they are setting for us, but because I have enlisted my mom and godmother to set the stuff Disney will charge us to set I needed bins for that stuff too. I didnt want all my stuff to get smushed so they are all in boxes and bubble wrap inside of the bins. And because we are doing Mickey Ears as favors and I didnt want them to get crushed before then, we have a bin for those too! I have a total of 7 bins that we have to drive there. Is that too many? I mean one bin is all our wedding stuff cause I didnt wanna pack it and forget something so its all togther, like my wedding jewelery, shoes, Jeff's cuff links, gater, and that kinda stuff. I looked at the bins last night with Jeff and then thought how is this all going to fit in my SUV with our luggage and our welcome bags (I chose to put them together now because I want to deliver before we check in and didnt know where we would then put them together). Oh geez this is starting to get funny. :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::hyper:

How many bins did you all have or have now?

We officially have 31 days till our wedding!!! And only 30 days till we leave for Disney!

Yesterday my mom took off a half day to spend some time with me and get things done for the wedding. We went to start her alterations for her dress. Here is a picture of my mommy in her dress...

MOMSDRESS.jpg

I think she looks so beautiful! Her alterations will be done in 2 weeks. And then they will press her dress when we get closer to the wedding. It has lots of wrinkles.

We also went to lunch yesterday with Jeff, we went to go vote, went to get our eyebrows done... I told Jeff I was gonna go to get my eyebrows done about 3 days before the weddding and he then made me worry that if they mess them up what would I do, so I went yesterday and I will just keep up with them as they start to grow in here and there, and my mom also did my haircolor... I used to be a stylist and have taught her how to cut & color my hair, we will do it again like 2 days before we leave.

Today, I worked on separating our crystals per table and per heart votive. And I also worked on getting some of our tips in order and in envelopes. We had a yard sale last weekend and make $224 :banana: so that helped with that!

We are also going this Saturday for our Annual Pass preview of the new Fantasy Land!!! Im very excited to go to that. We did the Ariel version of the preview and I have to admit Im a little excited to meet Ariel in her tail! Im going to bring her a dinglehopper :)

OMG its getting soooooooooooooo close!

Holy moly, girl! I can't believe how close it is.

Your mom looks gorgeous!

This past Saturday we went to Disney for the Fantasyland Preview for annual passholders... We had to re-new our passes as of Novemeber 11th so we decided to acctivate our wedding vouchers. Of course the cast member at the ticket counter wanted to give us happily ever after pins, so I worte on them "in 28 days!".

Let me just say, I thought the new area of fantasyland was AMAZING! Since Ariel is my favorite Disney princess I LOVED it. There have been alot of mixed reviews with The Little Mermaid ride... While its not super exciting, I thought it was neat. The line to wait in for it is really well done. There are areas to play with a little crab and that seemed neat but the wait was only a few minutes so we didnt really get to play along much. It is going to be a hot line in the middle of summer. We then we to go check out BOG and see if they were open for lunch service, which they were, and we only had like a 10 minute wait to sit. The inside of BOG is simply stunning. We chose to eat in the ballroom, but checked out the rose gallery room, and the west wing... I didnt really care for the rose gallery room, but the other two are really neat. We both ordered the turkey carved sandwiches, and they were either served with fries or green beans, and the sandwich was served warm and was very yummy. We also got a triple chocolate cupcake to share and that was very rich and so YUMMY! Then we headed over to meet Ariel in her fins!!! I was super excited about this, and since when we exchanged our wedding vouchers they gave us happily ever after pins, and we wrote in "in 28 days!", Ariel was asking all about the wedding, if I found my prince, and wanted to see my ring. She then asked since our wedding is going to be at the wedding pavilion at Disney since she could swim to it, could she come! Of course I said YES! Boy, they dont get out of character. Then we were going to go through the Belle thing, but we decided against it since I wasnt all that excited about it and the wait was 40 mins. We did go to Gastons Tavern and we had a Lefou's Brew.... VERY YUMMY, if you like apple sauce or apple juice you will like it. I think it would be very yummy in summer time since its frozen. Then we headed out to enjoy the rest of the park. I have picutres of the whole thing but havent dowloaded them yet... check badk in a few days!

Yesterday I worked on some wedding stuff. I finished our welcome bags now that we have an exact number of guests. We put lanyards with 10 pins on them for the kids that will be coming over to Disney (3 coming to the wedding and 2 not coming to the wedding but coming to Disney and being babysat during the wedding). I wrote up a card to put in their bags with info about pin trading. I also tied our ribbons on our Mickey Ears (were using them as place cards since we got our guests names embroydered on them), I have a burgundy ribbon for filet and chicken, and a silver ribbon for filet and fish. I thought they would look weird but they turned out okay, now we just have to make an annoucement for guests to keep those ribbons visable since that tells the servers what meal they are getting. I separated our crystals into a container for each table and mixed the sizes up... wow each table is getting lots of crystals! I think it will be so PRETTY!

I think thats all the updating i have right now. My mom and dad are coming over for dinner one night this week and my dad is helping Jeff with projects we ahve around here, and my mom is helping me finish the heart votives I have for the table. I will post a final picture of them whne we finish them.

GETTING SUPER CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::yes::

Im sorry I havent done an update in a few days... We have been so busy! Last year we did our first Thanksgiving at our house, and we decided that we would do it again this year... What was I thinking! :lmao: LOL Im happy to keep the tradition continuing but Ive had to clean the house too in the middle of all my wedding stuff. I was planning to clean the house right before we leave for Disney anyways, so I just puches it up like 2 weeks and will do a light cleaning before the wedding. We will have 14 people at our house for Thanksgiving!

In the meatime of all that, we made our final payment to Disney of $4351.00... with our total with them coming to $17,351.00, and our wedding total coming to $32,000! Yea wayyyyyy over budget.

My moms dress will be done with alterations this Tuesday, and my dress will be done the following Monday! Yay so excited!

I have also finished some things, and received a few things in the mail... maybe tomorrow I can get pictures up here.

Here are the pics I promised from our Fantasyland annual pass preview.

Here we are exchanging our wedding vouchers.

FantasylandPreview002-1.jpg

Here is pictures of the construction... in case anyone wants to see the ugly monster....
FantasylandPreview006.jpg

FantasylandPreview008.jpg

FantasylandPreview008.jpg

Here are pictures from the Little Mermaid ride and meet n greet.

FantasylandPreview015.jpg

FantasylandPreview018.jpg

FantasylandPreview020.jpg

FantasylandPreview026.jpg

FantasylandPreview030.jpg

FantasylandPreview037.jpg

FantasylandPreview044.jpg

FantasylandPreview061.jpg

FantasylandPreview065.jpg

FantasylandPreview070.jpg

FantasylandPreview073.jpg

FantasylandPreview074.jpg

FantasylandPreview075.jpg

Here are pictures of Be Our Guest.

FantasylandPreview076.jpg

FantasylandPreview077.jpg

FantasylandPreview093.jpg

FantasylandPreview096.jpg

FantasylandPreview097.jpg

Me being silly....

FantasylandPreview111.jpg

Me and Jeff
FantasylandPreview113.jpg

My mom and dad
FantasylandPreview114.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!