March 27, 2016 - Magic 4-Night Bahamian

Ok so question? On the FE once we have been added to the list what happens next?
You start planning what gifts you're going to give. Once the list if final, you should receive a copy of it. On it will be listed the room numbers and people in those rooms. This will help you finalize your gifts. Onboard, you distribute your gifts to each room.

Oh, and be sure to hang out your own Fish Extender bag.

You start planning what gifts you're going to give. Once the list if final, you should receive a copy of it. On it will be listed the room numbers and people in those rooms. This will help you finalize your gifts. Onboard, you distribute your gifts to each room.

Oh, and be sure to hang out your own Fish Extender bag.
I did get a cute little hanger made :) do you give goodies per room.. Per individual for age appropriate goodies? Or optional? And you give 1 gift to everyone or 1 a day per family?

I did get a cute little hanger made :) do you give goodies per room.. Per individual for age appropriate goodies? Or optional? And you give 1 gift to everyone or 1 a day per family?
Each FE group sets it's own rules. Most of the time, it's give what you wish. Some people only do one gift per room, other do one gift per person, and still others will do one gift for adults and separate gifts for kids. I try for age appropriate for the kids, usually.

Also, you don't have to do one gift a day (that's a lot of gifts), unless that's how your FE is set up. We only deliver once. And, sometimes a second smaller gift run later on the long cruises.

Ok so question? On the FE once we have been added to the list what happens next?
Final payment is due next week. I'll post a final reminder to all who expressed interest for stateroom number(s) and any other updates to passengers and ages. As soon as that's received, I'll post the final list.

You'll have a couple of months to gather/make your gifts. There's a lot of information about FE on the web and here. Just ask if you have other questions. I'm sure other DisBoarders will be glad to help.

Feel free to email me, or post questions here. Happy New Year! Looking forward to a great cruise!

This is our second Disney Cruise. We love Disney! We are interested in the Fish Extender Group!
Me
DH
DD 17
DD 15
We are looking forward to sailing!

Welcome! We're glad to have you. There are 11 families on the list so far. Please send me your stateroom number as soon as you can and I'll add you to the list. As soon as I have everyone, I'll send the final list. If you wish, feel free to email me at lbolt123@gmail.com.

This is our 1st DC. We would love to participate in FE. Can't wait to to sail!

Us:

Me: Kayla
DH: Todd
DS: 9
DD: 5
Please send me your stateroom number so I can add you to the FE list. We currently have 11 families. Look forward to sailing with you.

Hello everyone! We are the Cummings family from Knoxville, TN and this will be our first cruise. :love: We are:

Ashley (Mom)
Chris (Dad)
Austin (8)
Ava (6)

We would love to get in on the fish extenders - how does that work?

Please send me your stateroom number so I can update the FE list. There's plenty of information available about FE on the web; but in a nutshell, here goes. I'll send a list of room numbers, passengers, gender, and ages. You can give/make a gift for each guest or the room. Some give separately for the children. The choice is yours. As far as gifts, the Dollar Tree is a great source for man. You may want to give something from your part of the world. Again, the choice is totally up to you. Please post any questions. I'm sure there are plenty of DisBoarders willing to help.

I hope your new year started peacefully. Look forward to sailing with you.

Hi Everyone! This will be our very first cruise ever, for any of us. We spent 8 days at Disney World in January, and had such a perfect time that we decided we needed to keep the streak going. This whole cruise planning thing is proving to be as overwhelming as planning the trip to DW. Thank heavens for Pinterest and the DisBoards. I believe we want to do the Fish Extenders, I am still figuring them out.

Us (at time of cruise)
Me- This trip will be in celebration of my 40th birthday!
Husband- Early 40s
DS- 8
DD- 6
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Please send me your stateroom number so I can complete the list. Thanks. Happy new year.

lbolt123 I am not getting email alerts on all of the posts and wonder if others are missing on your recent communication/deadline? Strange. Good thing I popped in. Wondering if I am only getting alerts on new posts and not replies? Just a heads up for you! Do we have a hard deadline date in mind for this? Thanks again for your awesome efforts!!! Excited!!!

lbolt123 I am not getting email alerts on all of the posts and wonder if others are missing on your recent communication/deadline? Strange. Good thing I popped in. Wondering if I am only getting alerts on new posts and not replies? Just a heads up for you! Do we have a hard deadline date in mind for this? Thanks again for your awesome efforts!!! Excited!!!

I sent you an email. Here it is again.

Thanks, Teri, for the heads up. As far as email alerts, check your DisBoard profile. Here's what I found on mine. (screen shot in the email)

"Final payment date is next week. I'll publish the date then. I want to give everyone two months. Do you think that's enough? My past cruises have had at least that much. I've contacted all individually and I hope all who've expressed interest are still sailing and are following the posts. I'll post this to DisBoards."

Good morning,
Attached is a list of all who have mentioned an interest in FE. Please take a look and let me know of any corrections and your room number. If you no longer wish to participate, please let me know.

If you prefer, you may email me at lbolt123@gmail.com.

Looking forward to a fun time.

Larry and Terry
Hi Larry,
We were on the original list, but after looking at this list, we are no longer on it. Can you let me know if there is a reason, or can we be added back on it? Thanks!

Hello! We are cruising for the second time for my husband and I, but it will be the first cruise for our kiddos.
Me-Beth
DH-Brian
DS-15
DD-10

We just learned about the FE.... Is it too late to participate?
Please send me your room #. I'll be closing the list in a couple of weeks. I want all to have a couple of months to gather or make gifts. Thank you. Looking forward to a fun cruise. Feel free to email me, lbolt123@gmail.com, if you prefer.

Hi Larry,
We were on the original list, but after looking at this list, we are no longer on it. Can you let me know if there is a reason, or can we be added back on it? Thanks!
Of course, but I thought you were on the ***** group. Glad to have you back. Please send me your room number. I think I can find your family info. Email me, lbolt123@gmail.com, if you prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning all,

Here's the latest FE list. Some are new and some have asked to be removed. I hope I have everyone. I still need room numbers for several. Please review and let me know of any changes. I apologize for any omissions. If I've missed anyone, please let me know. To be fair to all and to allow time for all to gather gifts, this list will close Jan. 28. I look forward to sailing with you.

Attachments

• updated_bahamas_fe_list.pdf
    179.9 KB · Views: 23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter