March 27, 2016 - Magic 4-Night Bahamian

Hi Everyone! This will be our very first cruise ever, for any of us. We spent 8 days at Disney World in January, and had such a perfect time that we decided we needed to keep the streak going. This whole cruise planning thing is proving to be as overwhelming as planning the trip to DW. Thank heavens for Pinterest and the DisBoards. I believe we want to do the Fish Extenders, I am still figuring them out.

Us (at time of cruise)
Me- This trip will be in celebration of my 40th birthday!
Husband- Early 40s
DS- 8
DD- 6
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Would you still like to do FE? Here's the current list. If so, please send me your room number, or if you don't have it yet, your commitment. Many have started gathering gifts and we don't want anyone to spend more than necessary. Thank you.

Attachments

• updated_bahamas_fe_list.pdf
    180.7 KB · Views: 10
This is our second Disney Cruise. We love Disney! We are interested in the Fish Extender Group!
Me
DH
DD 17
DD 15
We are looking forward to sailing!
Still interested? Please send me your room number, or commitment. Many have started gathering gifts and we don't want anyone to spend more than necessary. Thank you. I've attached the latest list.

Attachments

• updated_bahamas_fe_list.pdf
    180.7 KB · Views: 10
Hello Everyone! We are very excited to be cruising with all of you! Our family consists of:
Me- Dana
Husband-Eric
DS-5 yrs.
DS-8 yrs.

My husband and I sailed on the Magic before we were blessed with our children. This will be their first cruise! I just started reading the boards and saw a little information on the FE. Is it too late to participate? I think my boys would love it!

Glad to have you. The list was closed at the end of last month, but we haven't heard from three families. I think the rest have included these, so it should be fine for you to join. But, please send me your room number as soon as you can. Feel free to email me, lbolt123@gmail.com

The list is attached.

Attachments

• updated_bahamas_fe_list_021716.pdf
    181.5 KB · Views: 1
Still interested? Please send me your room number, or commitment. Many have started gathering gifts and we don't want anyone to spend more than necessary. Thank you. I've attached the latest list.

This is our first cruise ever. We are very excited and can't wait to do FE. My email is: ShaunaSprague@gmail.com if you need me. Any tips are welcome.

Room # 6146
Me-Shauna
DH- Chip
Daughter: Cora age 3

Last edited:

Glad to have you. The list was closed at the end of last month, but we haven't heard from three families. I think the rest have included these, so it should be fine for you to join. But, please send me your room number as soon as you can. Feel free to email me, lbolt123@gmail.com

The list is attached.

Thank you so much! I just sent you an email with our information!

Good morning all,
Here's the latest list. Two new families were added this morning. I know the list was closed at the end of last month, but I still haven't heard from three who expressed interest early on. If some of you purchased/made gifts for those, we're still ahead. I apologize if these new to this list cruisers cause any problem for anyone. FE is a fun diversion and I hope all will have a good time giving (and receiving).

A big "Thank you" to all of you. Six weeks to go and I just started making mine. Lots of fun ahead.

Attachments

• updated_bahamas_fe_list_021816.pdf
    182.6 KB · Views: 12
Good morning all,
Here's the latest list with up-to-date ages and gender. I hope everyone is having fun getting everything together.

Attachments

• updated_bahamas_fe_list_022216.pdf
    182.9 KB · Views: 6
We have a new cruiser! The latest list is attached. I've deleted the three that have yet to provide stateroom numbers and I hope no one is offended.

Just a month away. Can't wait.

Attachments

• updated_bahamas_fe_list022416.pdf
    181.6 KB · Views: 22
Hi! Would like to be a part of the fish extenders! How do I get involved? Thanks!

Hi! Would like to be a part of the fish extenders! How do I get involved? Thanks!

:welcome: to the group. You might be a bit late to join the FE group since we are only just over 3 weeks away from the cruise, but Larry (@lbolt123) is organising the groups so hopefully will respond and let you know whether you can still join :)

:welcome: to the group. You might be a bit late to join the FE group since we are only just over 3 weeks away from the cruise, but Larry (@lbolt123) is organising the groups so hopefully will respond and let you know whether you can still join :)
Good morning and welcome to the cruise. This FE group started last fall and closed at the end of last month. We have 15 staterooms and about 50 cruisers. You've put me in a bit of quandary. I love participating in FE. I get a real joy making and giving something that I hope others will enjoy and keep as a souvenir of the cruise. Whether you give a gift to the room, everyone in the room, or just the children, it's a big time commitment.

With only three weeks to go, are you willing to commit? If so, please send me ASAP your stateroom number, spouse and children information.

I can't speak for the twelve who signed up (one has three rooms, another has two). I'm fairly sure all have purchased, or created, their gifts by now and I don't think it would be fair after posting the closing of the group to expect all to revise their plans. But, I'd welcome you to the group. The rest can decide for themselves.

If you want to play, please send me your information quickly so I can update and post the list.

Thanks to all for your understanding.

Good morning and welcome to the cruise. This FE group started last fall and closed at the end of last month. We have 15 staterooms and about 50 cruisers. You've put me in a bit of quandary. I love participating in FE. I get a real joy making and giving something that I hope others will enjoy and keep as a souvenir of the cruise. Whether you give a gift to the room, everyone in the room, or just the children, it's a big time commitment.

With only three weeks to go, are you willing to commit? If so, please send me ASAP your stateroom number, spouse and children information.

I can't speak for the twelve who signed up (one has three rooms, another has two). I'm fairly sure all have purchased, or created, their gifts by now and I don't think it would be fair after posting the closing of the group to expect all to revise their plans. But, I'd welcome you to the group. The rest can decide for themselves.

If you want to play, please send me your information quickly so I can update and post the list.

Thanks to all for your understanding.
I made a few weeks extras just in case, so room 6146 would be happy to include new friends. Just share your information

Looking forward to our first cruise. It sounds like it will be a great memory. I just added us to the FE group (I think). We just learned about this possibility and would love to participate. Here is our info:
Me: Jenn
DH: Kenn
DD: 15
DS: 12
DD: 8

If there is anything else I need to do to be a part of the group please let me know. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter