March 27, 2016 - Magic 4-Night Bahamian

I made a few weeks extras just in case, so room 6146 would be happy to include new friends. Just share your information
We would love to participate if it is still an option. Room 8504. 2 adults (Jenn and Ken) and three kiddos (F-15, M-12, F-8). If it is possible to participate please let me know. Thanks

Thank you for your interest. This group closed at the end of February so that all would have a month to collect / make gifts. We had another request a couple of days ago. This is how I responded to Kprek1,

"Good morning and welcome to the cruise. This FE group started last fall and closed at the end of last month. We have 15 staterooms and about 50 cruisers. You've put me in a bit of quandary. I love participating in FE. I get a real joy making and giving something that I hope others will enjoy and keep as a souvenir of the cruise. Whether you give a gift to the room, everyone in the room, or just the children, it's a big time commitment.

With only three weeks to go, are you willing to commit? If so, please send me ASAP your stateroom number, spouse and children information.

I can't speak for the twelve who signed up (one has three rooms, another has two). I'm fairly sure all have purchased, or created, their gifts by now and I don't think it would be fair after posting the closing of the group to expect all to revise their plans. But, I'd welcome you to the group. The rest can decide for themselves.

If you want to play, please send me your information quickly so I can update and post the list.

Thanks to all for your understanding."

If you're willing to make the commitment to the group, please send me your room number so I can update and post the list.

Good evening all,

I know I closed the group, Feb. 29, so all would have a month to prepare. I've received a two requests in the past couple of days. Terry just told me that she went to the DCL site and learned that this is a booked cruise. There's one pricey verandah room left.

I understand that new cruisers just learning of FE want to share in the fun and I have a hard time turning anyone away. Each of you has invested time and money and I won't ask you to expend any additional effort. But, if these two respond quickly with room number and other information, I'll revise the list and post it.

Thanks for your understanding. FE is about sharing the magic, walking the halls late at night, dropping a gift into a pocket suspended from a hook shaped like a fish, and, in the morning, opening your door and finding something in the pocket hanging outside of your door.

Again, thank you. This is my fourth cruise, third doing FE, and the first group that I've organized. Thanks for sticking with me.

We would love to participate if it is still an option. Room 8504. 2 adults (Jenn and Ken) and three kiddos (F-15, M-12, F-8). If it is possible to participate please let me know. Thanks
I just replied a little while ago. Thanks for the info. I'll update the list. It's attached.

Attachments

• updated_bahamas_fe_list030516.pdf
    219 KB · Views: 20

So there are no infants? Just making sure I don't over look any age! Started working on all my goodies and family shirts!

Well, I guess I'll start!

Us:

Me - Ivy
DH - Darren
DS, 16
DD, 13
(at time of sailing)

We're doing our first b2b starting with this sailing and continuing on the March 31st 3-night. We've sailed with DCL seven times. We're officially hooked. :)

Prior to our last two sailings, DD had penpals (arranged on here) that she emailed, etc. She really enjoyed meeting them onboard and has already asked me to set her up with another pal. So, if you have a DD around her age that would like to exchange emails with my DD, PM me.

We also enjoy doing FE exchanges and would be interested in doing one this cruise.

So, that's us. Introduce yourselves and let's get to chatting! :cool1:

Me:Lana
DH:Jay
DD:Britt (14)

This is our 3rd DC and just learned about FE. My daughter is interested in participating but im learning most of the groups have already been formed. Any solos out there like us???

Hello Cruisers,
Here's the final listed sorted by room number. Hard to believe the Sail Away party is two weeks from NOW!

I hope all have safe trips to the port. See ya real soon.

Attachments

• FINAL_bahamas_fe_list.pdf
    219 KB · Views: 33
Hello Cruisers,
Here's the final listed sorted by room number. Hard to believe the Sail Away party is two weeks from NOW!

I hope all have safe trips to the port. See ya real soon.
Thank you so much for organizing this group! We are so excited it is almost time to go!

Less than a week away...family is very excited! This is our first cruise.
Me (Lorie): 43
DH (Paul) : 49 but I always round him up to 50;-)
DS (Carter):14
DS (Caden):11 but thinks he is 30
DS (Chase):6
pirate::sunny::sail::donald:

DCL was our first. This is our fourth. You and your kids will have a great time! Here's a tip. Bring a picture mat. 8X10 fits nicely in a suitcase. Set it outside your door one night. Mickey and friends will autograph it. Have a safe trip to Port Canaveral.

:goofy:Only 6 days!!! Woot woot! :mickeyjum So excited! Stateroom reports, does any one know if there is more to that thread, or is there a real report on each room on another link? Just curious.

Here we are the day before we're supposed to leave and I'm in bed with a stubborn kidney stone that won't budge. Not sure if we'll be able to make the cruise but I hope you all have a great time!

Thanks to everyone that participated in the fish extender! My boys loved it! I hope everyone had a wonderful cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter