March 27, 2016 - Magic 4-Night Bahamian

Our very first cruise of any kind. We are regulars to Disneyland and can't wait to experience this other side of Disney on the water. Count us in, especially on the FE list.

Me
DH
DS - 8 at age of sailing
DS - 5 at age of sailing

We just sailed the Wonder to Alaska. Beautful! This upcoming cruise will be our fourth. Very excited because we're sailing with DW's brother and his family. It will be their first cruise ever. DCL is a great way to start.

Please keep us in mind for FE.

DH - Larry 62
DW - Terry 61

I think if there are people on here that wish to participate in FE, it might be worthwhile having one running within this group :)

It's our first cruise ever! Mom - Sharon - and Daughter- Mandy. I can't wait! We're thinking about doing the FE's as well.

Congratulations on choosing DCL for your first cruise! We did, too, and have never regretted it. The food, entertainment, attention to detail, and great service are just what you would expect from Disney. This will be our fourth and we're already planning for the next.

@limabeanies as I suggested previously, somebody should organise a FE extender for those interested from this group as the person organising the FB group does not post here and does not intend to include those people in this group.

Time's flying and it looked like there were lots who wanted to do FE. I've created a FE spreadsheet with all the names, children, and ages that are in this thread. But, I can't seem to upload the file. I've contacted the admin and I hope to be able to get this to all.

As soon as it's available, all who want to will need to enter their stateroom number. There are 15 families/couples, a manageable FE list.

Please stay in touch if you wish to participate.

Here's the list. Please add your stateroom and note any changes or additions. Thanks to all who participate. If you've done FE, you know what fun it can be. If not, you're in for a real treat.

Attachments

• bahamas_fe_list.txt
    706 bytes · Views: 25
@lbolt123 thank you for taking the task of organising people here for the FE. I don't know whether you misinterpreted but I have no interest in participating in the FE, thank you, I was merely trying to help out those who were interested by suggesting somebody here organise it. Could you please remove me from the list, many thanks :)

I think you may also find that the originator of this thread is no longer posting on the DIS and I have no idea whether she is/isn't even still on this cruise. It might be worth asking those people you have on the list whether they definitely wish to participate and, failing any positive response, remove them from your list.

Last edited:
Time's flying and it looked like there were lots who wanted to do FE. I've created a FE spreadsheet with all the names, children, and ages that are in this thread. But, I can't seem to upload the file. I've contacted the admin and I hope to be able to get this to all.

As soon as it's available, all who want to will need to enter their stateroom number. There are 15 families/couples, a manageable FE list.

Please stay in touch if you wish to participate.
Can you tell me if we "The Thutt family" are included on your spreadsheet? We are doing both groups. Thanks!

Here's the list. Please add your stateroom and note any changes or additions. Thanks to all who participate. If you've done FE, you know what fun it can be. If not, you're in for a real treat.
I see that we are on the list. Itn our room, it is me (Amber), dh (Ed), dd (Morgan -7), and ds (Carson-3). Can you edit it to make sure that makes sense? I will send you my stateroom number shortly.

We're doing FE"s!
So excited for this cruise. Watching flights to MCO, still too high for me...watching and waiting...

Hi Everyone! This will be our very first cruise ever, for any of us. We spent 8 days at Disney World in January, and had such a perfect time that we decided we needed to keep the streak going. This whole cruise planning thing is proving to be as overwhelming as planning the trip to DW. Thank heavens for Pinterest and the DisBoards. I believe we want to do the Fish Extenders, I am still figuring them out.

Us (at time of cruise)
Me- This trip will be in celebration of my 40th birthday!
Husband- Early 40s
DS- 8
DD- 6
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Hi,
I've created a list (see attached). Please make any corrections or additions. Be sure to include your stateroom. Glad to have you on board.

Attachments

• bahamas_fe_list.txt
    670 bytes · Views: 10
Well, I guess I'll start!

Us:

Me - Ivy
DH - Darren
DS, 16
DD, 13
(at time of sailing)

We're doing our first b2b starting with this sailing and continuing on the March 31st 3-night. We've sailed with DCL seven times. We're officially hooked. :)

Prior to our last two sailings, DD had penpals (arranged on here) that she emailed, etc. She really enjoyed meeting them onboard and has already asked me to set her up with another pal. So, if you have a DD around her age that would like to exchange emails with my DD, PM me.

We also enjoy doing FE exchanges and would be interested in doing one this cruise.

So, that's us. Introduce yourselves and let's get to chatting! :cool1:
Hello everyone! We are the Cummings family from Knoxville, TN and this will be our first cruise. :love: We are:

Ashley (Mom)
Chris (Dad)
Austin (8)
Ava (6)

We would love to get in on the fish extenders - how does that work?
Here's the list. Please add your stateroom and note any changes or additions. Great to have you on board.

Attachments

• bahamas_fe_list.txt
    649 bytes · Views: 6
Hello everyone! We are the Cummings family from Knoxville, TN and this will be our first cruise. :love: We are:

Ashley (Mom)
Chris (Dad)
Austin (8)
Ava (6)

We would love to get in on the fish extenders - how does that work?
This is our 1st DC. We would love to participate in FE. Can't wait to to sail!

Us:

Me: Kayla
DH: Todd
DS: 9
DD: 5
Here's the list. Please add your stateroom and note any changes or additions. Great to have you on board.

Attachments

• bahamas_fe_list.txt
    649 bytes · Views: 15
We just booked tonight for this cruise!

Paul Kelli and Brooke (11).

This will be our 2nd trip on the Magic - our favorite trip.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Well, I guess I'll start!

Us:

Me - Ivy
DH - Darren
DS, 16
DD, 13
(at time of sailing)

We're doing our first b2b starting with this sailing and continuing on the March 31st 3-night. We've sailed with DCL seven times. We're officially hooked. :)

Prior to our last two sailings, DD had penpals (arranged on here) that she emailed, etc. She really enjoyed meeting them onboard and has already asked me to set her up with another pal. So, if you have a DD around her age that would like to exchange emails with my DD, PM me.

We also enjoy doing FE exchanges and would be interested in doing one this cruise.

So, that's us. Introduce yourselves and let's get to chatting! :cool1:
Our daughter has meet and written to many people before the cruises. She has several she still keeps up with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter