March 27, 2016 - Magic 4-Night Bahamian

Good afternoon all,
I'm standing on Main St. waiting for the Fantasy Parade. Wish all of you were here.
Please send your room numbers as soon as you have them.

Oh looking at the latest list, it looks like we are almost there! Ok everyone, take a look at the list lbolt123 updated and let's get the info to him so that we can make sure that everyone is set! This is getting exciting!!!

lbolt123, I have one more FE participant to add and will send you a PM with that info.

Of course, but I thought you were on the ***** group. Glad to have you back. Please send me your room number. I think I can find your family info. Email me, lbolt123@gmail.com, if you prefer.
Thanks Larry! We are going to do both groups. I think it will be fun to have more cabins. OF course, one each is more than plenty. We are also doing an ornament exchange. Guess I am going to be pretty busy between now and then, but we are laying out everything this weekend to see what and where we still need. I have been buying things since we booked this back in February of last year. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Did he get a official list w everyone on it? I have t started shopping yet.... But I can't wait!
I think that the final list will be set by 1/28. That way it will allow everyone 2 months to pack and prepare. I know that @lbolt123 was pinging a few more people as some were missing details (cabin #, people in their cabin, ages of children and etc.) Hoping that everyone is able to double check his last list to make sure that everyone is covered so that no one gets left off. Anxious to start packing!!

This will be our first DC. We are super excited to cruise with Disney. We are going to participate in the FE exchange.

Me: 37
Husband: 37
DD: 9
DS: 7

Please send me your room number as soon as you can. We will be closing the list next week. Thank you for joining. This is always a lot of fun.

Good morning all,
We've finally dug out from the snow here in central Virginia. Can't tell you how excited and expectant we are for this cruise.

Attached is the list at this time. I need stateroom numbers from 8. I understand that you may not have that information yet. Please, in fairness to all, let me know through this outlet, or email me at lbolt123@gmail.com, if you wish to participate in FE for this cruise.

I plan on closing the list this Friday, 1/29/16, for any new members. Those on the list will remain active unless I hear otherwise. I'll keep all posted on the room numbers and any updates as I receive them.

Let me know as soon as you can. I know some of you have already bought, or started to make, gifts. Let's not add expense and frustration to a really fun activity.

Thank you.

Attachments

• updated_bahamas_fe_list.pdf
    181 KB · Views: 18
This is our 1st DC. We would love to participate in FE. Can't wait to to sail!

Us:

Me: Kayla
DH: Todd
DS: 9
DD: 5

Would you still like to participate in FE? This list closes tonight for new members, but if you want to stay on the list just let me know. The rest are making plans for gifts and we need to know if your family should be included. Please let me know your decision and room number. Thank you.

Attachments

181 KB · Views: 1
This is our second Disney Cruise. We love Disney! We are interested in the Fish Extender Group!
Me
DH
DD 17
DD 15
We are looking forward to sailing!

Would you still like to participate in FE? This list closes tonight for new members, but if you want to stay on the list just let me know. The rest are making plans for gifts and we need to know if your family should be included. Please let me know your decision and room number. Thank you.

Attachments

Hello everyone! We are the Cummings family from Knoxville, TN and this will be our first cruise. :love: We are:

Ashley (Mom)
Chris (Dad)
Austin (8)
Ava (6)

We would love to get in on the fish extenders - how does that work?

Attachments

Hi Everyone! This will be our very first cruise ever, for any of us. We spent 8 days at Disney World in January, and had such a perfect time that we decided we needed to keep the streak going. This whole cruise planning thing is proving to be as overwhelming as planning the trip to DW. Thank heavens for Pinterest and the DisBoards. I believe we want to do the Fish Extenders, I am still figuring them out.

Us (at time of cruise)
Me- This trip will be in celebration of my 40th birthday!
Husband- Early 40s
DS- 8
DD- 6
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Attachments

181 KB · Views: 11
My FE's are done...made a few extra just in case.

FYI... on the list my daughter is listed as a boy because she's not a girly girl...no princess stuff in our house ;)

Cruise is getting close now, getting excited!!!

I haven't began anything! Lol but I am so anxious to go! I guess I better get on it, it will be here before I know it

My FE's are done...made a few extra just in case.

FYI... on the list my daughter is listed as a boy because she's not a girly girl...no princess stuff in our house ;)

Cruise is getting close now, getting excited!!!

My dumb mistake. I've fixed the list. It's attached. Can't wait.

Attachments

180.7 KB · Views: 1
My dumb mistake. I've fixed the list. It's attached. Can't wait.
Please disregard these two posts starting "Would you still like to participate...". I thought I was writing to one who has still not responded. My apologies.

This is our 1st DC. We would love to participate in FE. Can't wait to to sail!

Us:

Me: Kayla
DH: Todd
DS: 9
DD: 5
Hate to be a bother, but are you still interested in FE? If so, please send me your room number or, if you don't have it yet, your commitment. I'm sure most have started gathering gifts and we don't want anyone to spend more than necessary. Thank you. The list is attached.

Attachments

180.7 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter