March 24th,2013 / 4 nights Bahamas

DBF got his cruise documents earlier this week..anyone else get theirs?!! I'm dying to get mine and they haven't come yet and weren't included in his!! Eek! 36 days to go!

Yep! We got ours! DH's came a couple days before mine.

In fact, he just got his docs for the B2B 3-day today, but mine didn't come. :confused3

Ndfor22349 said:
So does 3pm at the Vista Cafe sound good for everyone. Just over a month before we leave.

That works for us- I just got my DME tags yesterday- it IS going to be here so soon! Yay for that!! We are at WLV for 2 nights before- anyone else? And how are you getting to the port? We are using the bus for the first time- anyone else?

Anyway, I am really looking forward to meeting all of you- :) Have we narrowed down which tasting we want to do together yet?

We are staying one night (Saturday) at Saratoga Springs and plan to drive to the port the next morning. We would really like to do the mixology tasting. We have never done any of these before and are really looking forward to it. We have to sign up for them as soon as we board the ship, right? ...at guest services? What does everyone else want to do?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I definitely want to try the mixology. I've never done that one.

We are a group of 10 so we have a van service picking us up at BCV.

Hey everyone! SO excited, we're headed to DW for 10 days before the cruise ( this was the plan made five years ago to celebrate my 40th this year,and my dd 10th) so were returning the rental car to the airport and taking the magic bus from there. We're still waiting for documents but I think they're going through our travel agent so I'm probably expecting a fed ex package

That works for us- I just got my DME tags yesterday- it IS going to be here so soon! Yay for that!! We are at WLV for 2 nights before- anyone else? And how are you getting to the port? We are using the bus for the first time- anyone else?

Anyway, I am really looking forward to meeting all of you- :) Have we narrowed down which tasting we want to do together yet?

We will be at BLT for 5 days prior and will be taking the bus too. Perhaps we'll be on the same bus!

Our documents came as well. We will try to make the meet at 3. We are staying at BCV the 2 nights before the cruise and are taking the DCL bus to the port. Afterward, we are heading back to WDW for 3 more nights, staying at AKL.

I would LOVE to do the mixology with all of you! I will plan on signing up for that when I board. :wave2:

We will be at BLT for 5 days prior and will be taking the bus too. Perhaps we'll be on the same bus!

I bet we will! :yay:

Sounds interesting -- has anyone ever attended one before? Curious what to expect.

I have not, but from what I have read they show you how to mix 5 drinks, and you drink those drinks, so....sounds pretty good to me! :rotfl:

I see you live in NJ- anywhere near me? Just curious! :goodvibes

I have not, but from what I have read they show you how to mix 5 drinks, and you drink those drinks, so....sounds pretty good to me! :rotfl:

I see you live in NJ- anywhere near me? Just curious! :goodvibes

Sounds like fun! I'm in East Brunswick, so not too far from you at all...

Is it too late to get into the FE? We have been booked for so long, and I never got to this meet thread. It will be me DH and DD11 traveling.

Hello, liemge! I'm not sure if the FE group is closed already, but I noticed you have one 11yo DD. If she'd like a pen pal before the trip, let me know! I also have a (very soon to be) 11yo DD who will be going to the Edge on this cruise. She's looking to make a few friends before we sail. :)

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter