March 24th,2013 / 4 nights Bahamas

Hello, liemge! I'm not sure if the FE group is closed already, but I noticed you have one 11yo DD. If she'd like a pen pal before the trip, let me know! I also have a (very soon to be) 11yo DD who will be going to the Edge on this cruise. She's looking to make a few friends before we sail. :)

Julie
Hi Julie
My dd says she'd love to chat with your dd. do you want to send me a message with her contact info?

My cruise documents arrived in the mail last night!

So excited!

Is there anyone who has NOT received their cruise package in the mail? I haven't received ours yet and I'm starting to wonder if I should call. Maybe I'll wait another week....

I haven't either. DBf got his a week ago Monday! I'm patiently waiting...we're gonna wait till tomorrow and then call if mine isn't here

We did receive our documents- my TA must have gotten them last week.

Is there anyone who has NOT received their cruise package in the mail? I haven't received ours yet and I'm starting to wonder if I should call. Maybe I'll wait another week....

We haven't rec'd ours either. :confused3 We booked through a TA so I will contact her and see if she them. :rolleyes1

If you book using a TA Disney sends the docs to the agency/TA and then they need to send them to you. :) You should be getting them soon!

Still haven't gotten mine. DBF is going to call DCL today and ask for them to be resent. My mail seems to be a little sketchy so who knows where it could be?!

My BIL is a postal worker in Florida- he says you have no idea what goes on down there...:rotfl: Good luck!

Just talked with my travel agent -- he called DCL and it turns out they sent them to the travel agency home office, so now he's got to track them down. Ridiculous -- why they don't send them directly to the passenger is beyond me. So, if you booked with a travel agent and haven't yet received your package, call your TA to check on them.

One month to go!!!

My BIL is a postal worker in Florida- he says you have no idea what goes on down there...:rotfl: Good luck!

Haha. I've had one package from Walmart that I never got (most likely was placed in someone elses box) and one from Overstock.com that was scanned delivered and I got it a week later after Overstock.com refunded me the money haha. My old apt complex was so much better at delivering mail but you switch counties and it all goes downhill from there!!!! I'll check the mail before I head to work :)

29 days to go!

Can't wait for March 24! It will be the second cruise for DH and me, but the first with all four of us. AND, we will arrive in Orlando on 23rd which is DD's 11th birthday and board the ship on the 24th which is DS's 7th birthday! We've just gone ahead and named this our birthday cruise...and I'm pretty sure the kids will want to do this every year from now on.

ssnow32539 said:
OMG! Those look really good! Can't wait to try them with all of you! Thanks for posting the link. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

You're welcome! On some Navigators I saw, it was being offered on day 2 in the late afternoon (when we are in Nassau).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter