March 24th,2013 / 4 nights Bahamas

My he weather could have been a bit better, but we had an amazing cruise!! Hope everyone else had the same!!!!!!

liemge said:
My he weather could have been a bit better, but we had an amazing cruise!! Hope everyone else had the same!!!!!!

Or maybe the weather could have been better. I love my iPad autocorrect.

Hi All!
We had a great cruise- my DS13 spent the vacation in Vibe (they gave me a consent form to sign- he turns 14 on 4/19) and made a lot of friends. I enjoyed everything, too, and it was nice to meet so many DIS peeps. Here are a couple of pics from our meet during the tornado-

DisneyDreamMarch2013water342_zps3514a540.jpg

DisneyDreamMarch2013water341_zpsdc788d72.jpg

Princess Bette- what happened to you at mixology? We were worried!

Awwww....what a great group photo. Sorry we missed out on that. We were late to the meet because we were in the DVC meeting and when we finally got there the weather turned ugly and we left to go find our daughter and her friend. We had left them sunbathing on deck 12 before the DVC meeting. I did get to meet a few of you, though, and had a great time in mixology.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Ellen - thanks so much for the group photo - I love it! It was great meeting you and your son. You have now hooked me on "Ice" champagne.

Please keep in touch. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for posting the group pictures. Man, I look grumpy - must have been the listing of the ship! :confused3

We had a great time - still unpacking and about to start planning our next cruise in November!!!:cheer2:

Take care everyone!

We had a great time - still unpacking and about to start planning our next cruise in November!!!:cheer2:

We're cruising in November -- we're going Teacher's Convention week -- going on the NCL Breakaway out of NYC.

We're cruising in November -- we're going Teacher's Convention week -- going on the NCL Breakaway out of NYC.

We are going Techer's Conv week also - another Dream B2B!

Would love to hear your opinion of leaving out on NYC. Have you done it before? I am just hesitant because of the rocking of the boat leaving NYC. But I am such a wimp! :worried:

Had a wonderful time on the cruise and meeting new DIS friends at the meet and mixology. We just got back yesterday and back to work/school today.

I have the notes from the mixology class if anyone is interested.

Had a wonderful time on the cruise and meeting new DIS friends at the meet and mixology. We just got back yesterday and back to work/school today.

I have the notes from the mixology class if anyone is interested.

We would love them! We weren't in the same class, so I hope they made the same drinks. If not, then maybe we will learn how to make some new ones. :) :hiccup:)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Would love to hear your opinion of leaving out on NYC. Have you done it before? I am just hesitant because of the rocking of the boat leaving NYC. But I am such a wimp! :worried:

I have been on several cruises out of NYC and have NEVER had a problem with a rocking boat. I've heard that about NY harbor, but have never encountered it and I've even sailed in the rain. I get seasick, so I wear the patch behind my ear, but no one I've been with has ever complained about rockiness in NY harbor.

We went on the Dream in Nov 2011 and I was disgusted by the jacked-up airfares that week. I swore I would never fly to Orlando again that week, so we've started the tradition of taking a cruise out of NYC that week. It's nice to not have to deal with airline luggage rules for a change. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter