• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Make A Wish September 5th - September 11th

:woohoo: Tomorrow's the big day!! I'm so excited for you!! Have a great trip and take TONS of pictures. (Oh, and try to get a little sleep tonight :laughing: )

:woohoo: Tomorrow's the big day!! I'm so excited for you!! Have a great trip and take TONS of pictures. (Oh, and try to get a little sleep tonight :laughing: )

THank you!!!! I love pictures. My family will probably get tired of me going on wait. Let's take another.

I hope I will get alittle sleep. We have to be up at 5:30 am. But we can not wait!!!

img_1504.jpg

img_1505.jpg

img_1506.jpg

We had another wonderful Big Give. Alex just loved his hat. He was excited because it matched his backpack. Lucas was so excited about his train shirt. A part of his wish was to ride the trains at Disneyworld. We are not sure of all that awaits him about that. But he said he will wear his train shirt that day.

img_1508.jpg

I just had to share this pic. I went in to check on my youngest last night and he had my Minnie Mouse in his bed and they were snuggling and he fell asleep with his arm around her. I was just thinking to myself he must be having sweet Disney Dreams.

Aww how sweet! Just a bit over 12 hours and you'll be in the air on your way to see Ms Minnie IN PERSON!!!!

Good luck on your trip!! I am super excited for you all and can't wait to see all the pictures and read the trip report!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Edited to add dancin' nanners!!

Have a GREAT trip!!! :cool1: Can't wait to see the pics and of course, read a trip report!! :goodvibes Kiss Mickey for us all! And as always- praying for your safe and happy trip!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Just wanted to say I've been following along with your pre trip report and I look forward to hearing all about your trip when you return! I hope you have a magical time!!

Have a wonderful, amazing, and magical trip! I can't wait to hear all about it when you return!

Just wanted to say welcome home to Kentucky!!! Can't wait to hear all about your entire trip and to see pictures.

Of course take your time and rest up, but..... ;)

Yes we are back!! So sad. I have alot of pictures and I mean alot of pictures. I thought I was the pictures Queen but I believe I have been de-throned by Maroo. Boy she even beats me!!! So I believe between her and me we are up to around 500 pictures. That does not even count Photo Pass. I am so extremely tired that my brain is not really working. I took a journal with me and at the end of the day I would record everything that happened that day so I would not forget. I promise that I will have it started ASAP. I can not wait to share it with you. It was magical!!! Alot of pixie dust!

Yes we are back!! So sad. I have alot of pictures and I mean alot of pictures. I thought I was the pictures Queen but I believe I have been de-throned by Maroo. Boy she even beats me!!! So I believe between her and me we are up to around 500 pictures. That does not even count Photo Pass. I am so extremely tired that my brain is not really working. I took a journal with me and at the end of the day I would record everything that happened that day so I would not forget. I promise that I will have it started ASAP. I can not wait to share it with you. It was magical!!! Alot of pixie dust!

:rotfl: Dethroned! LOL

I took 1500 pictures on my trip... about 500 of those were with you guys.

Welcome home!!!! :)

How are you guys all feeling? You ok?

I can't wait to hear all about it! And pictures...wow!

Lynn

:cool1:

The thread is unlocked!! :yay:

cant wait to see and real all about it!! :wizard:

I don't pretend to be a patient person. I need a trip report fix please! I'll try these activities to keep me occupied :)

:happytv: :surfweb: popcorn::

Hey guys!

Lori posted on Lucas' Magical Morning TR - that they have an appointment this week for all of Lucas' tests.

It is one of those all day trips to Nashville. I think it is tomorrow. I don't know if they get immediate results or not, but pray for them all - that Lucas would be relaxed for all of the tests and that his family would not worry!

I believe she is going to take the laptop with her...so hopefully she will be able to organize her pictures and such to feed our TR addiction! :)

:)

DAY ONE

First of all I wanted to say I am sorry for the delay in starting my TR. It has been so wild since we have returned. I have had an Aunt who was sick before I left and then she took a turn for the worse on Tuesday morning and was put on life support. We spent the day in Nashville with Lucas. He had his MRI and CAT Scans today. He usually does not have to be sedated but he did great for his CAT Scans and was hurting but made it OK and we started his MRI and he did great for most of the way until the last 20 minutes and his back was hurting so bad and he just could not lay still long enough they had to finally sedate him. He did not handle the sedation well and had some blood pressure issues. But he is doing very well and is playing with his train set he got from Disney as I type.

Well here we go. DAY 1. Had to be up early to drive to Nashville to catch the plane. Everyone was excited and ready to get on the road. We had a special place to park and they had a limo's that took us to the airport. It was about a 5 minute ride but Lucas thought it was cool. The boys just loved the plane ride and loved the landing. We met our wonderful greeter Roger and then off to get our luggage. Alittle magic happened in the baggage claim area for my husband. He was able to meet Amy Grant and Vince Gill. They were on the same plane and he was wanting to speak to them but just did not have the chance before we took off but as were waiting for our luggage he was able to talk to them. So that was very exciting for him. Then off to GKTW. Oh I could not wait to see that sign I had seen in all of the reports. Finally we spot the sign and we are there and the magic begins. We just stayed at GKTW and hung out and had a great time. Lucas fell in love in the train sets at Amberville Train Station so that was it for him. We enjoyed the activities at the village that night and started to rest up for a great week coming up. Day 2 coming up soon.

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

000_0001.jpg

Great start to your TR! Don't apologize for not starting sooner - you have had a very full plate since you got back! Looking forward to reading more whenever you have the time.

Thank you for that. I am hoping for some time to sit down this weekend and have some quite time so I can write. I just can not get my brain to work. I need to tease Maroo she was sick and all and did a great job of writing the TR for our Magical Monday. I have not had that reason but I just can not get my brain back to normal yet. So hopfully I can have Day 2 done this weekend. Day 3 was our Magical Monday and I feel like that will take some time. Maroo did such a great job of writing that I may just borrow hers. She is so amazing. I am so glad that she was there because I had got so caught up in everything and missed some details. But she did not miss a thing with pictures and remembering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter