Make A Wish September 5th - September 11th

Hello - I am sorry I have not posted any current pics from the Big Give or about our party. But the boys have summer colds and the church that I grew up in is having a homecoming this weekend and also a reunion for the youth that grew up there. So I have been the group getting all of this together (yes one week from our trip:eek:). It is exciting because alot of these people I have not seen in 25 years. So I am behind on my postings and pictures. I promise I have them and will post this weekend. My computer is slowing down so bad this days I am trouble getting my pictures downloaded. So I am committed to work on that..

The party was more of an informative meeting for my husband and I. I am glad the grandparents came to entertain the boys. We spent most of the time going over a packet of information. We fly out on September 5th at 11:05 am and fly out of Orlando at 3:30 pm on September 11th. I was hoping for an earlier flight but this means we do not have to go down the night before. I mostly disappointed about that because we were hoping to have a meet with Cajunfan.

We are planning on packing tomorrow. I know next week will get busy before I know it so I at least want that behind me.

For all of the Big Give's. I am so sorry I have not posted the pics but it has been so wild around here. The two nights searching for my ring did not help me out and really got me behind. But I have it back on my finger. Thank all of you for your words of encouragement and prayers!!!!! But we have enjoyed the gifts so much!!! Thank you just does not seem to be enough!!But we thank you for the bottom of our hearts.

I had a very wonderful and draining weekend. I had a reunion with some friends that I have not seen in 25 years. It was great. The reunion ended alittle early for me because began not feeling well. He has cough and running nose. He is starting to run a low grade fever. Please pray for good health for all of us. I am not feeling well either.

Here are some pics of the wonderful autograph books. They both really loved them. So a big thank you is coming your way!!!! I hope you felt it. My DW especially liked the train sticker on one ofthe pages. He is going to ask the engineer of the steam locaomotive to sign the page with train sticker. He thought that was so cool. He asked how did she know I was wanting to do this. Both boys are amazed that said they all know what we want to do. So thank you for the books and already giving the boys alittle pixie dust.

The books were wonderful and we thank you so much.

img_1476.jpg

img_1477.jpg

img_1478.jpg

img_1479.jpg

The fun continues !! We gt our Big Give and included in this one was some of the best drawings ever!!! WE loved the drawings and the cards. That made it all so special. And once again Big Give came through again. Both boys have started playing domiono's . So they were all excited about the game. Again they asked how did they know we started playing this game. Thank you so much for all of the goodies. We have a great time going through it all!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

AS I am typring this I am listening to my DW cough and cough!I can hear it in his chest. Please pray forhis health and that of our family. We are 6 days from leaving on our trip.

PS I have pics coming from some more Big Give and also our celebration party!!My bed is calling my name!

Don't worry about not staying current with photos. We all know life gets really busy sometimes especially with a trip so soon! You've done a great job keeping us all updated and posting photos!

I am so happy the boys liked their autographs books! I enjoyed making them for them and hoped they would like them. Thank you for the photos and the thank yous - they mean a lot!

Don't worry about not staying current with photos. We all know life gets really busy sometimes especially with a trip so soon! You've done a great job keeping us all updated and posting photos!

I am so happy the boys liked their autographs books! I enjoyed making them for them and hoped they would like them. Thank you for the photos and the thank yous - they mean a lot!

Thank you for the words. I know that alot of you have went to alot of hard work for my family and I just want to get pictures on quickly to let you know our appreciation for all you have done. It has been great. We started packing last night and the boys have packed their autograph books in their backpacks they said just in case they see someone. I tried to explain that they will have to wait until they are in the parks before they seen someone but they want to be ready. I then agreed because you never know.

Thanks again.:hug:

Abosolutely keep those autograph books in the backpacks! Those are important...don't want them in checked luggage!

Lynn

Abosolutely keep those autograph books in the backpacks! Those are important...don't want them in checked luggage!

Lynn

The boys are loving those backpacks. We packed them up last night with all of their goodies.So they are ready to go!!!! I promise pics are coming!!!!

img_1483.jpg

Here is my DW in his Buzz Lightyear shirt. Thank you so much for the wonderful shirt! It was awesome. He wants to wear it the day he get to meet Buzz. He says Buzz will really like it. You are so very talented. Thank you again. It was wonderful.

img_1484.jpg

img_1485.jpg

Thank you so much for all of the Big Give goodies! The boys really enjoyed them. My youngest thought he was socool in his new shades! They are going to save their washclothes for GTKW. They thought they would be a great ideal . So thank you again they enjoyed it all. They are still making sweet music with the tamborines!

Thank you so much for all of the Big Give goodies! The boys really enjoyed them. My youngest thought he was socool in his new shades! They are going to save their washclothes for GTKW. They thought they would be a great ideal . So thank you again they enjoyed it all. They are still making sweet music with the tamborines!

Oh good!! I'm so glad that you did get them and that they liked the things Mik and I sent.

I hope you and the family are feeling better and that all the cooties leave in time for Saturday. I'm SOOOO excited for you guys and can't wait to read your TR when you return. You'll get so many great pictures and memories. :banana::banana:

Are you feeling better?

Gosh, I hope so!! :hug:

Praying for you guys!

We just back from the doctor and he has bronchitis and an ear infection. :sick: He has never in his life had an ear infection. So we have started on medicine. He seemed to be feeling better today. So keep praying that we all do not get sick.

I am glad to hear you are feelling better. :hug:

Oh good!! I'm so glad that you did get them and that they liked the things Mik and I sent.

I hope you and the family are feeling better and that all the cooties leave in time for Saturday. I'm SOOOO excited for you guys and can't wait to read your TR when you return. You'll get so many great pictures and memories. :banana::banana:

You did such a great job. We also loved the note!

We have started medicine so hopefully this will be out of our system by the time we leave! We just can not wait to leave!!!!

We just back from the doctor and he has bronchitis and an ear infection. :sick: He has never in his life had an ear infection. So we have started on medicine. He seemed to be feeling better today. So keep praying that we all do not get sick.

I am glad to hear you are feelling better. :hug:

Wowsers! I hate that he has an ear infection but THANKFUL that you found it now. Poor thing would have been miserable flying with that. His antibiotics have plenty of time to work before Saturday so he should be feeling MUCH better!

We are both battling allergies in our house. The weed pollens are horrible this year it seems. Good ole Kentucky air -- gotta love it!! :)

th_img_1483.jpg

Here is my DW in his Buzz Lightyear shirt. Thank you so much for the wonderful shirt! It was awesome. He wants to wear it the day he get to meet Buzz. He says Buzz will really like it. You are so very talented. Thank you again. It was wonderful.

I'm so glad he likes it! I hope you all have a wonderful trip!

Wowsers! I hate that he has an ear infection but THANKFUL that you found it now. Poor thing would have been miserable flying with that. His antibiotics have plenty of time to work before Saturday so he should be feeling MUCH better!

We are both battling allergies in our house. The weed pollens are horrible this year it seems. Good ole Kentucky air -- gotta love it!! :)

Yes we understand the Ole Kentucky air! We are all suffering with that too. The weather has been great and I was wanting to open my windows but with a family who suffers with allergies I thought I better not do that. So I understand.

img_1492.jpg

img_1493.jpg

Cajunfan the boys just loved their backpack. My DW thought he was so cool with his sunglasses on. He said let me put them on first so everyone will see how cool I am. They loved all of the special goodies tucked inside. We already have them packed and ready for the airplane! Thank you again for all you have done for us. The packing tips were great too!

img_1490.jpg

Here he is with his MAW volunteers at the party. It turned out more of just a time for them to go over our information for the trip. We had a pizza and the MAW volunteers brought cupcake. They were good let me tell you!

img_1488.jpg

Here he is opening his presents from the MAW volunteers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter