Make A Wish September 5th - September 11th

WOW! What a magical morning! Thank you for sharing your Disney Magic with us. Lucas has some amazing photos and memories to share! :yay::woohoo:

I love these pics they are so sweet and just bring tears to my eyes:flower3::goodvibes.

WOW! What a magical morning! Thank you for sharing your Disney Magic with us. Lucas has some amazing photos and memories to share! :yay::woohoo:

We have been so blessed to have so many wonderful pictures. I had alot of trouble trying to pick out photos because there was so many. We were also very blesses with a posting on disboard. Someone posted were you the opeing family at MK on 7/9 luckly Maroo was there and said yes! To make a long story short there were four families that had taken pictures of us during the Opening Show. I was wishing that we had pics of that moment and some amazing people took time to post and sent us pics. It has been a truly amazing ride!

What a magical day!!!
such a heart lifting experience and I have really enjoyed being allowed just a glimpse!!Thank you for sharing it with us... :hug:
:wave2:

What a magical day! It gives me chills and goosebumps! How is Lucas feeling?

Oh it was true magic. I still get chills just thinking about that day!

Lucas is feeling good. He is starting to have more back pain again. We go see an orthopedic surgeon in two weeks. He is having surgery on Tuesday to have his port taken out. I thought he would be excited about that but he is sad. He says it is his best friend and even has named it porty. He said he is afraid his tumors will come back and needs his friend "porty" to help with his medicine. Thank you for asking about him

Oh it was true magic. I still get chills just thinking about that day!

Lucas is feeling good. He is starting to have more back pain again. We go see an orthopedic surgeon in two weeks. He is having surgery on Tuesday to have his port taken out. I thought he would be excited about that but he is sad. He says it is his best friend and even has named it porty. He said he is afraid his tumors will come back and needs his friend "porty" to help with his medicine. Thank you for asking about him

Aw!

I wish his doctor would let him keep his port a little while longer? Maybe Lucas is right?

But they can always put another one in if he ever needs it! Then he gets a NEW friend! Two for one!

Tell Lucas I said hello (and Alex, too!)...give them both a HUGE hug for me! :)

Aw!

I wish his doctor would let him keep his port a little while longer? Maybe Lucas is right?

But they can always put another one in if he ever needs it! Then he gets a NEW friend! Two for one!

Tell Lucas I said hello (and Alex, too!)...give them both a HUGE hug for me! :)

I am with you on the port. I just think it is too soon. I do believe Lucas might be on to something.

We had to get his medical records to take to the orthopedic surgeon and we did found out today not only is his L5 vertra collapsed he also has a diffuse bulge disc. So that maybe where his pain is coming from.

Lucas and Alex says hello and sends hugs back your way :grouphug:. Ed has emailed Lucas again to give him another Lilly Belle update. Which is so cool.

Sorry I have been MIA. Last week was Fall Break and it was all about my boys. So I promised them no computer. Well I tried as best that I could. Also Lucas had his surgery last week. His port is now out. Surgery went well but he did get sick alot after he woke up. But all in all he did well. I got tickled at him the first thing he asked for when he woke up was his port. He said he was my best friend and I can not wait until I get to meet him in person. So I gave him his cup and he cuddled it and went right back to sleep. He has been carry it around and showing everyone that will look. I am hoping to finish my TR this week. That is if everything works out.

Thanks for checking on us Jen!

Woo Hoo!!!

Please tell Lucas HI for me! :)

Glad he got the port out and is carrying it around. How funny is THAT! :)

Hello
Glad Lucas got his port out. He is still doing well? I just love all of the pics you have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter