Make A Wish September 5th - September 11th

Will be praying for your drive tomorrow and that the test results are good.

We try to visit Universal and IOA every once in a while. They are okay, just different, but I am always glad to get back to Disney.

Oh yes, love the pics. They are great.

So glad you had a great trip!!! :grouphug: Remember that we are all praying for you guys and clean scans!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower3:

Great update! I have not been to Universal or IOA either. i'm a Disney girl too - though I think DD would like Seuss landing.

Good luck tomorrow! We will all be thinking of you!

Seuss Landing was pretty cool!

Thank you for wishes. We sure appreciate it.

Will be praying for your drive tomorrow and that the test results are good.

We try to visit Universal and IOA every once in a while. They are okay, just different, but I am always glad to get back to Disney.

Thank you for your prayers. We really do appreicate them. I think we will enjoy Universal more when the boys get older.
Oh yes, love the pics. They are great.

So glad you had a great trip!!! :grouphug: Remember that we are all praying for you guys and clean scans!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower3:

Thank you so much for your prayers. That is what is getting me through these days.

Just wanted you to know you have been on my mind all morning.

I hope that you are not too nervous and that you have found a peace that you can't explain.

I will call you later!

Praying!!!

Just wanted you to know you have been on my mind all morning.

I hope that you are not too nervous and that you have found a peace that you can't explain.

I will call you later!

Praying!!!

Thank you!!! I am better today than I thought. I have found a peace. Lucas asked me today what if they are not gone. I told him we would just deal with it just like we did before. That everything would be OK no matter the outcome of today. God has blessed us through this on and will continue to do that. That is what we are going to focus on for today.

Looking forward to talkign to you later.

We received great news today! Lucas scans came back clean. We were so excited but the doctor warned us not to get too excited because the nature of Lucas disease there is a good chance it will come back. We are just going to celebrate the moment and hold on to the good and just pray that it does stay away. So thank you for all of your good wishes. I promise I will be back soon with the Magical Morning trip report. But I did want to update you on what the day had in store for us. So great news!!!

We received great news today! Lucas scans came back clean. We were so excited but the doctor warned us not to get too excited because the nature of Lucas disease there is a good chance it will come back. We are just going to celebrate the moment and hold on to the good and just pray that it does stay away. So thank you for all of your good wishes. I promise I will be back soon with the Magical Morning trip report. But I did want to update you on what the day had in store for us. So great news!!!

Oh yIPPEEEE!!! That's awesome! I sort of hate it when doctor's do that. While I know there is always a chance of the disease coming back, it's perfectly acceptable for you all to want to celebrate. Mikaela's doctors do that too. I have a good head on my shoulders to always know of what could happen with her condition. But let us have our time to celebrate this small victory. And for Lucas, it didn't happen right now so CELEBRATE!!!

That just makes me happy!!

Lucas needs some dancin' nanners!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oh yIPPEEEE!!! That's awesome! I sort of hate it when doctor's do that. While I know there is always a chance of the disease coming back, it's perfectly acceptable for you all to want to celebrate. Mikaela's doctors do that too. I have a good head on my shoulders to always know of what could happen with her condition. But let us have our time to celebrate this small victory. And for Lucas, it didn't happen right now so CELEBRATE!!!

That just makes me happy!!

Lucas needs some dancin' nanners!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thank you!!! I do feel like dancing tonight!!!!!! Thankyou for sharing in our victory!!! It means alot my fellow Kentuckian!!!

What a wonderful answer to prayers!!!!!!:goodvibes

:cool1::banana::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::dance3:

:cheer2::dancer:party::jumping1:

I am very happy you had a good day today. YAY to Lucas!

YAY!! I am soo happy to hear this! I couldn't get to my computer last night to check but as soon as I could this morning...I did!! Such good news!! :banana:

Yay! That's great news! :cool1:
I live south of Nashville and work in Nashville near most of the hospitals.
I forgot to wave to you and Lucas yesterday! :lmao:

That is the news we have all been hoping and praying for! Congratulations! I say celebrate like crazy and you can worry about the bad if and when it ever comes (which hopefully it won't). :banana::woohoo::dance3::yay::cheer2::banana:

Yay! That's great news! :cool1:
I live south of Nashville and work in Nashville near most of the hospitals.
I forgot to wave to you and Lucas yesterday! :lmao:

We are not done with our Nashville trip. We will have a surgery in the next few weeks to have his port taken out and then we will have alot of follow up visits so ther will be opportunities to give us a wave. Thank you for your good wishes. We sure felt those yesterday.

That is the news we have all been hoping and praying for! Congratulations! I say celebrate like crazy and you can worry about the bad if and when it ever comes (which hopefully it won't). :banana::woohoo::dance3::yay::cheer2::banana:

You are so right. We are just going to focus on the good!!!!! That you so much for your prayers. We sure felt those yesterday.

Great news for Lucas! I have been following your trip report. Your trip was right before ours. We were able to meet Corrine and her family and share MNSSHP with her. I can't wait to here the story that goes with the train pictures on the photopass! Great updates so far! :wizard:

Great news for Lucas! I have been following your trip report. Your trip was right before ours. We were able to meet Corrine and her family and share MNSSHP with her. I can't wait to here the story that goes with the train pictures on the photopass! Great updates so far! :wizard:

Thank you so much!!!!That was exciting that you and Corrine was able to meet and share MNSSHP together.:yay: With all o fthe dotor's appointments and everythng since we have gotten back boy it has been hard to stay cuahgt up with everything. I have begun work on that TR for that day and I am almost done. I hope to have it posted by weekend. I can not wait to start reading yours too!:woohoo:

DAY 3 THE MAGICAL MORNING

Up very early to start our Magical Morning. The boy's were saying it is so dark. It was strange coming into Walt Disney World on a dark and pretty much deserted road. We worried about the parking, but it was easier than we thought. The CM like all that we would encounter was so helpful. We got out of the car and met our first visitor of the day. An armadillo. The boys were alittle frightened. We had to park at the Contemporary Hotel and have a nice little walk over to the MK. It was strange walking over with no one around and the park was empty. The wonderful CM's started taking care of us immediately. Everything was very wet due to the cleaning and a CM rushed right over and dried off a bench for us to sit down. We did not sit for very long because one of the moments we had been waiting for we finally got to meet Miss Maroo in person. There she appeared with that wonderful smile of hers. It was meeting like a long lost friend. Then out of the darkness appeared two wonderful men. Engineer Ed and the Main Street Operations Mgr Kent came over to us with a huge smiles on their faces. They walked us over to the benches and sit us down and started sharing with us some of the surprises that they had in store for us. Ed told us that there was about 30 people behind the scenes that were working some magic for us. That overwhelmed me to think that many people were working behind the scenes for my son and family. Then Ed came with a Disney Bag and had some surprised for Lucas. Out appeared a railroad spike and not just any ordinary spike but a spike that came from the Disney Railroad. If that was not special enough it was the only spike to be given to a Disney Guest. WOW!!! What a moment. Then he had special buttons for the boy's to wear, a special Disney Pin and a special ticket. Then he was given a special engineer hat that when you pushed a button on the top it made the sound of a train. What made these hats so special was Ed had a sharpie and throughout the morning other engineers would sign this hat. At this point the day could of ended and we found be just so happy and pleased with our day. Then they allowed us in MK and there was the castle. That is such a special moment to see that castle for the first time but to be the only one standing on Main Street and looking down at the castle. It was breathe taking to just be standing there and looking at the castle and not have to worry about the crowds. We had Ed there with us and he was sharing with us some wonderful stories about the MK. That was so interesting to hear those stories. He showed us a lot of details about Main Street that you are not able to see with a lot of people there. That was so interesting! After a lot of picture we sat down to enjoy a break. Ed and Kent took such good care of us. They provided us with a water break and Ed shared more incredible stories.

Stay tuned. It is time to get down to the train talk. The part that Lucas was looking so forward to.

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

Entering the Park for the first time

IMG_1596.jpg

There is something funny about this picture. My husband came in taping and he had never been to MK before and does not see what is behind him.

IMG_1595.jpg

Ed was awesome. He is sharing with us details about Main Street. It was so interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter