Lawful Marriage ~ A Tale of Two Wives

Uncle Remus

Raconteur / can't name 'em Jeb
Soooo, Goofyluver 'n I went to Capitol Pride in Washington, DC earlier this month 'n we got married!

No, not here:

DCWedding290.jpg

Here:

DCWedding037.jpg

With this as a backdrop:

DCWedding040.jpg

We had applied for our marriage license some months ago 'n worked with our officiant for a fabulous weddin' in which he stressed:

This is not a civil union, this is not a domestic partnership, this is not even a gay marriage, THIS is a lawful marriage.

Then we honeymooned in DC 'n here:

DCWedding940-1.jpg

:teeth:

Congratulations. But I really don't get why gay people even want to go here. I think if I were gay I wouldn't even worry about this. Marriage is an artificial creation, designed to tame men, or otherwise nueter them in some form or fashion. IMO it totally goes against nature. But that's just me. Not to rain on your parade. If you think that's what you want, more power to you, but I personally think its an outdated, man or actually woman made creation that will die out eventually. But then again so may the whole human race. (Did you have someone as cheery as me at your weddin'?) :lmao:

Congratulations to you both! How exciting. :)

Congratulations. But I really don't get why gay people even want to go here. I think if I were gay I wouldn't even worry about this. Marriage is an artificial creation, designed to tame men, or otherwise nueter them in some form or fashion. IMO it totally goes against nature. But that's just me. Not to rain on your parade. If you think that's what you want, more power to you, but I personally think its an outdated, man or actually woman made creation that will die out eventually. But then again so may the whole human race. (Did you have someone as cheery as me at your weddin'?) :lmao:

That's because neither one of us are men. :lmao:

And thanks for all of the congrats! :lovestruc

Congratulations. But I really don't get why gay people even want to go here. I think if I were gay I wouldn't even worry about this. Marriage is an artificial creation, designed to tame men, or otherwise nueter them in some form or fashion.

If they're both men, they're equally tamed for each other. And if they're both women, neutering and taming men is hardly a concern for them. So it doesn't matter! :hippie:

That's because neither one of us are men. :lmao:

And thanks for all of the congrats! :lovestruc

Seriously? I was always under the impression Uncle Remus was male, my bad I guess. :confused3 There I go again presuming things I shouldn't be presuming. If that's the case then, totally forget what I said. :lmao:

Congratulations Uncle R and G-Luv!!!! I am so happy for the both of you, and wish you all the best. You two rock!

OC

Congratulations to you BOTH!!

So happy for the two of you.

I'm doing the happy dance for you guys!!:banana:

And why am I not surprised that you honeymooned in WDW! :)

Seriously? I was always under the impression Uncle Remus was male, my bad I guess. :confused3 There I go again presuming things I shouldn't be presuming. If that's the case then, totally forget what I said. :lmao:

This couple got married to loud cheers at DuPont Circle right before the Capitol Pride Parade:

DCWedding317.jpg

We can only assume they're heterosexual! ;)

And thanks to y'all for the congratulations, we've been "together" for 2 years now, we wanted to make it legal. :upsidedow

Congratulations Uncle R and G-Luv!!!! I am so happy for the both of you, and wish you all the best. You two rock!

OC

:hug:

Congratulations to you BOTH!!

So happy for the two of you.

I'm doing the happy dance for you guys!!:banana:

And why am I not surprised that you honeymooned in WDW! :)

It's like you don't know us at all. :lmao:

And thanks again to everyone for the happy wishes. :)

I had no idea you guys were a couple.

Congratulations and Best Wishes!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter