Lawful Marriage ~ A Tale of Two Wives

Heeeey you! :hug:

You know what they say...better late than never! :lmao:

Yea, that dining review...I got to the very end and never finished the last meal. I don't know if that means I'm lazy or just too sentimental to want it to end. :laughing: Don't tell anyone...but it's probably the first one. :rolleyes1

Before we go on the next vacation, we'll call you first just in case you know about the weather. :lmao:

Thanks for stopping by. It is so nice to see you! :flower3:

:hug: Thanks! It's good to be back. :goodvibes

I'm embarrassed. it's actually been 3.5 mos but I'll blame the misconception on the liquid happy :blush:

Oh wow! I found it, but it is 13 pages. :eek: Hopefully, the liquid won't make me delirious so I can't read all of it. Then again, DH may not want me planning our next vacation after a couple of mudslides and 1/2 glass of wine and your pictures of food at WDW. :rotfl2: I'm not sure he knows I have DVC, WDW Reservations, and WDW dining on my phone, and a credit card sitting beside me. :scratchin

:hug: Thanks! It's good to be back. :goodvibes

I'm embarrassed. it's actually been 3.5 mos but I'll blame the misconception on the liquid happy :blush:

Oh wow! I found it, but it is 13 pages. :eek: Hopefully, the liquid won't make me delirious so I can't read all of it. Then again, DH may not want me planning our next vacation after a couple of mudslides and 1/2 glass of wine and your pictures of food at WDW. :rotfl2: I'm not sure he knows I have DVC, WDW Reservations, and WDW dining on my phone, and a credit card sitting beside me. :scratchin

You, my friend, are ARMED and DANGEROUS!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter