Lawful Marriage ~ A Tale of Two Wives

Congrats! You two sooooo deserve each other! ;)

Congratulations!!!! Nothing I like better than a love story, I hope the two of you build a lovely life together. Here are some :flower1::flower1:for the newlyweds.

Congrats! You two sooooo deserve each other! ;)

:lmao: Thanks Charade.

And again, thanks to everyone for all of the well wishes.

I'm tellin' y'all, if you're getting married, there is no place to honeymoon like Disney! They treat you like Queens! Well, at least that's how they treated us! :teeth: ;)

Hey, I just wanted to ask..are you two going to do a WDW trip report?

That last trip report you gave (last year, I think) was great! :)

my congrats as well I hope you have a long and happy life togther

party: Congratulations, L and J! I am so bummed I did not get to come chug...er...sip Bloody Marys with you guys. Congratulations on your wedding, and I wish you a lifetime of health and happiness together. :love:

You guys KNOW I'm thrilled for you!!! That is so cool and what a wonderful spot to tie the knot.

Hey, I just wanted to ask..are you two going to do a WDW trip report?

That last trip report you gave (last year, I think) was great! :)

Oh, that trip report. :lmao:

Jen's gonna do a Restaurant review in DIS's forum for that, you know we're all about de food! ;)

We ate at Tony's, Cali Grille for Wishes, LeCellier 'n Flyin' Fish 'n Flyin' Fish was by far the best. We're sendin' thank you cards to the restaurant 'n Theresa:

DCWedding785-1.jpg

What did you wear for the ceremony? Two wedding dresses would be a budget buster!!

Congrats to the happy couple.

I knew Remus was a girl but I didn't know you were a couple. Many happy years ladies!!!

Oh I love a good wedding!! You should have called and I'd been there in a flat minute...well okay maybe more than a minute afterall DC traffic takes a bit.;)

Soo happy for you both!! Congratulations and best wishes forever and always:lovestruc :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter