Lawful Marriage ~ A Tale of Two Wives

Many happy years together!

And I agree - no fair posting about a wedding w/o including pictures. :)

Congratulations Uncle Remus and goofyluver, may you have a long and happy marriage. :goodvibes

Wait!! Uncle is a Aunt???? :scared1:

:cheer2::cheer2:Either way CONGRATS you guys!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

:rotfl2: I had no idea either.

Anyway, congratulations to the happy couple. May you have many, many decades of healthy and happiness together!

See now in this case marriage is a good idea. I think it might work better for 2 gals, than if a guy is involved. :goodvibes

Wait!! Uncle is a Aunt???? :scared1:

:cheer2::cheer2:Either way CONGRATS you guys!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

:rotfl2: I have no idea either.

Anyway, congratulations to the happy couple. May you have many, many decades of healthy and happiness together!

:lmao:

Thanks y'all. :hug:

Many happy years together!

And I agree - no fair posting about a wedding w/o including pictures. :)

Look what the Boardwalk sent us:

DCWedding772.jpg

I'll let Jen tell y'all what a fabulous honeymoon meal we had at Flyin' Fish, they treated us so special! :cloud9:

Now I'm hungry, is that white chocolate? And I'm on a diet, I haven't eaten chocolate, white or black in months. :guilty:

Now I'm hungry, is that white chocolate? And I'm on a diet, I haven't eaten chocolate, white or black in months. :guilty:

::yes::

We don't particularly care for white chocolate ourselves, so we saved it. Most couples save the top tier of their wedding cake. We saved our white chocolate Mickey. :lmao:

The strawberries were delicious though. :rolleyes1

Congratulations!! :cheer2: :goodvibes

I also thought "Uncle" meant you were a guy, and had no idea the two of you were a couple! Wishing you many happy years together! :bride::bride:

Beautiful Mickey and berries pic! Bet ya have more - pictures that is.:thumbsup2 Would love to see them if you want to share. :)

Yay! A story to go with all the pictures! :banana:

Congrats to you both! Many happy wishes for a beautiful life together!:cloud9:

T.

Okay, one of the reasons we got treated so good was we wore these:

DCWedding947-1.jpg

DCWedding948-1.jpg

:lmao:

We got this reaction from Burt in the parade:

248232_2014814979608_1520824968_32138156_5173096_n.jpg

And lots, tons of congratulations from everyone! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter