June 1, 2013 Let's Get This Party Started!

I will have to have everyone bear with me as this is our 6th Disney Cruise, however, the first time to join the forums and possible fish extender groups. I am not sure how all this works and hopefully will be getting familiar with all this in the next week or so. My family and sister's family(will have her join soon too) are taking the 7 day Eastern Carribean cruise on June 1st. I am excited to get to know some of you other cruisers, especially ones that have teens, as I have two (15 time of trip) teens, Daughter and son. I know they will look forward to meeting some youth before their cruise to make the hanging out a little more comfortable. We are Dawn(mom), Dave(dad), justin(son), Madeline(daughter). I see that you have a FB page and would love to join if you can lead me on how to do that. Thanks again for the patience with us until we get this thing down! Can not wait for this cruise!

Hi Dawn - I accepted your request to join the FB page a little while ago. Nice to meet you. :)

I am also in charge of the FE group. If you have any questions about that or want to join just let me know.

So glad to see our group growing! SpeedyDisney I just added you to the FB page.

If anyone is interested in joining the Fish Extender group let me know and I will get you added. Or if you are unsure and have a few questions - ask away. It will be a lot of fun.

Here is another link to the FB group so anyone coming on board doesn't have to scroll back through the pages.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/143572539114041/

Also - if anyone would like to head up getting a meet together we are still looking for that special someone. :)

I was also wondering if any of those who were posting at the start of this thread are still around?

We newbies would love to get to know you.

I'm still here! I am a teacher, so when school started back, I didn't have as much time to obsess over out trip. Right now I'm trying to come up with a clever way to tell my boys. It's going to be part of their Christmas present, but I want to do it in a creative way.

It won't be too much longer before we can start booking activities. Would it be possible for some of those who can start earlier to keep us updated as to the availability of Palo reservations. I'm hoping to book a brunch one day, but since this is our first cruise, we are at the back of the pack for booking.

Thanks!

I'm still here! I am a teacher, so when school started back, I didn't have as much time to obsess over out trip. Right now I'm trying to come up with a clever way to tell my boys. It's going to be part of their Christmas present, but I want to do it in a creative way.

It won't be too much longer before we can start booking activities. Would it be possible for some of those who can start earlier to keep us updated as to the availability of Palo reservations. I'm hoping to book a brunch one day, but since this is our first cruise, we are at the back of the pack for booking.

Thanks!

Nice to hear from you again. I am really hoping that once the holidays are over and people are starting to really focus on the trip everyone will become a bit more active.

Thanks!

Hi there!
It's nice to see we have another teacher here in the group! I agree, it's been a busy start to the school year.
What do you teach? 2nd grade here....

About Palo, we were only able to get a dinner by early booking last summer but when we boarded, I headed straight up to Palo and was able to book the brunch with no trouble at all.

I am still here as well! We leave for Disneyland this week. Really looking forward to seeing the changes since we haven't been since 2007! I was kind of thinking as I was walking through the logistics of life this week that I kind of wish this vacation was a cruise... (shame)... We are staying at GCV which will be a first for us!

Have fun at Disneyland! My boys and I went this summer for the first time and we loved it. We were there the week before Carsland opened, so now they are trying to talk me into a return trip to check it out. I hope we make it back there someday, it really did feel magical to me.

I second that have fun at DL. We really want to go back and see all the changes since 1993 (we used to live in Anaheim) - but so far we just haven't been able to tear ourselves way from WDW.

Have fun in Disneyland! We are off to WDW on Friday. Looking forward to all the Halloween decorations and F&W at Epcot!

disneymeister and wigdoutdismom.... how were your trips?

disneymeister and wigdoutdismom.... how were your trips?

We had beautiful weather and enjoyed 2 Halloween parties! As usual F&W was delicious...

The parks didn't seem crowded at all and we did get to see the new Fantasy Land expansion. We rode Under the Sea and enjoyed Story time with Belle without any lines. The wait to meet Ariel was only 10 minutes so that we really fast as well. I was hoping we would get over to eat at Gaston's Tavern but it just didn't work out. That will be a must do at Christmas!

Have some great pics (IMO) at Flickr.com/meistercal. We had a wonderful time! Could not have asked for a nicer room at VGC...nice view of WOC and could actually see the Fun Wheel from my bed.

Cars Land is amazing on so many levels. It really does feel like being in the movie. Mater might have been my favorite.

We splurged on the Fantasmic dessert package which was amazing. I love seeing Fantasmic at Disneyland!

Now on to dreaming of a cruise in June!!

Have some great pics (IMO) at Flickr.com/meistercal. We had a wonderful time! Could not have asked for a nicer room at VGC...nice view of WOC and could actually see the Fun Wheel from my bed.

Cars Land is amazing on so many levels. It really does feel like being in the movie. Mater might have been my favorite.

We splurged on the Fantasmic dessert package which was amazing. I love seeing Fantasmic at Disneyland!

Now on to dreaming of a cruise in June!!

We were going to go to DL in March but decided to do a 4 night cruise out of Galveston instead. It was cheaper and I really want to work on getting us up to platinum! But now I'm really missing Disneyland!

We will be there!!! We have two staterooms on Deck 8 paid in full!!!:yay:
Can't wait to get there!!!:hourglass

We were going to go to DL in March but decided to do a 4 night cruise out of Galveston instead. It was cheaper and I really want to work on getting us up to platinum! But now I'm really missing Disneyland!

We were on the Dream cruise last summer with you all. We weren't back to back, but still had fun! When we got off the boat and headed for Vero Beach, we met up with tropical storm Debbie....

We are in!!!

This will be our 9th Disney Cruise!!!

Please add us to the group for FE.

Kris
Chrissy
Tyler (9)
Kaylee (5)

Room 7190

Joining FB group!

Last year our FB group put together a private Mixology class.
I think there were 50 of us. It was a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter