June 1, 2013 Let's Get This Party Started!

We are in!!!

This will be our 9th Disney Cruise!!!

Please add us to the group for FE.

Kris
Chrissy
Tyler (9)
Kaylee (5)

Room 7190

Joining FB group!

Last year our FB group put together a private Mixology class.
I think there were 50 of us. It was a blast!

That sounds like a blast! How do we go about setting that up?

We will be there!!! We have two staterooms on Deck 8 paid in full!!!:yay:
Can't wait to get there!!!:hourglass

WELCOME!!!

We are in!!!

This will be our 9th Disney Cruise!!!

Please add us to the group for FE.

Kris
Chrissy
Tyler (9)
Kaylee (5)

Room 7190

Joining FB group!

Last year our FB group put together a private Mixology class.
I think there were 50 of us. It was a blast!

Welcome Chrissy. I have you on the FE list and also approved you on the FB page.

If anyone else wants in on the FE exchange let me know here or on our FB page. Here is another link to it so everyone doesn't have to scroll back to find it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/143572539114041/

BTW - I agree the mixology class sounds like a lot of fun.

200 days left! It sounds like a lot, but since I booked on opening day it's not nearly as bad as it was!:woohoo:

200 days left! It sounds like a lot, but since I booked on opening day it's not nearly as bad as it was!:woohoo:

:banana:

This has been a long wait for you! Once we get past the holidays the time will probably fly by.

I have mixed feelings about that. I want it to go fast - but with both of my girls in college and one transferring in the fall it may be the last family vacation we get for quite a while. That is a hard one for this Mama to swallow. :sad:

Why do our babies have to grow up so fast?

Hello all. I am one that posted early on but i'm back now and so excited! I requested to join the FB page which was so much fun to do before our first cruise earlier this year on the Dream. Me and DH are totally in for the mixology class. It's one of the things we wanted to do on the last cruise. Can't wait to chat with you all! I'm still scared of the FE thing cuz i'm not crafty at all!

As of right now we are going to Magic Kingdom on May 31. It's getting so close to the 180 days out to try to book at the new Be Our Guest restaurant. Can't wait to try it!

We are going on this cruise with the all the same family as last time so it's DH, DS(8), DMIL, DBIL, DSIL, DNephew(11).

We booked our flights yesterday for an awesome price:dance3: Been waiting for months for Southwest to finally open their booking for June out of Dayton, Ohio.

I'm still here! I am a teacher, so when school started back, I didn't have as much time to obsess over out trip. Right now I'm trying to come up with a clever way to tell my boys. It's going to be part of their Christmas present, but I want to do it in a creative way.

It won't be too much longer before we can start booking activities. Would it be possible for some of those who can start earlier to keep us updated as to the availability of Palo reservations. I'm hoping to book a brunch one day, but since this is our first cruise, we are at the back of the pack for booking.

Thanks!

Our first cruise was in March this year and we were able to book everything we wanted. We got Remy, Palo dinner and brunch & massages on the beach on Castaway Cay & bike rentals. Not sure how it will be for this one but i'll keep you posted. We get to start booking on March 3 so i'm so excited :yay:
Now that you are taking your first one at least next time you'll get to book earlier & you will want to take another after this one :dance3:

Hello all. I am one that posted early on but i'm back now and so excited! I requested to join the FB page which was so much fun to do before our first cruise earlier this year on the Dream. Me and DH are totally in for the mixology class. It's one of the things we wanted to do on the last cruise. Can't wait to chat with you all! I'm still scared of the FE thing cuz i'm not crafty at all!

As of right now we are going to Magic Kingdom on May 31. It's getting so close to the 180 days out to try to book at the new Be Our Guest restaurant. Can't wait to try it!

We are going on this cruise with the all the same family as last time so it's DH, DS(8), DMIL, DBIL, DSIL, DNephew(11).

We booked our flights yesterday for an awesome price:dance3: Been waiting for months for Southwest to finally open their booking for June out of Dayton, Ohio.

Hey Kelly - nice to have you back and posting again. :)

Don't let the FE thing intimidate you if you are interested. I am so NOT crafty either - I do it because it is a lot of fun. Some of our favorite FE gifts were not even crafty or "made" We got chocolate bars (regional) pens and pencils personalized that we still use - we got a "goody" bag for pirate night with a lot of stuff that can be purchased at a party store.

Let me know if you would like to join in - we would LOVE to have you.

Good luck with Be Our Guest - we are going to WDW for Christmas and I didn't even try to get that ADR - I knew it would be insane. It looks like a beautiful restaurant. I hope you get it!

We are sailing :thumbsup2 Celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary :lovestruc

Oh wow - congratulations! That is awesome!

Here is a link to our FB page if you are interested.

June 1st Fantasy

Let me know if you would like to join in on the FE exchange. We celebrated our 25th on our last cruise and got a few special anniversary surprises. It was really cool.

Hi all, my name is Heidi and we will be joining you on this cruise. It will be me as well as DH (Chris) and DDs(16) (twins - Emily and Amanda). We are also travelling with my SIL, MIL, DNiece(21), DN(19), and DN(17). This will be my 12th cruise but first time on the Fantasy. This is the 3rd time I have done the Eastern Itinerary. This will be the second cruise for my DDs. We are surprising our girls with this cruise on Christmas. My DH and I would love to do the mixology class as well as participate in the FE.

Pooh_Friend#1 said:
Hi all, my name is Heidi and we will be joining you on this cruise. It will be me as well as DH (Chris) and DDs(16) (twins - Emily and Amanda). We are also travelling with my SIL, MIL, DNiece(21), DN(19), and DN(17). This will be my 12th cruise but first time on the Fantasy. This is the 3rd time I have done the Eastern Itinerary. This will be the second cruise for my DDs. We are surprising our girls with this cruise on Christmas. My DH and I would love to do the mixology class as well as participate in the FE.

Welcome Heidi!!

And I'm also in for the mixology class. Should one of us call DCL & see how that would work? I can try and reach them.

Welcome Heidi! Here is a link to our FB page if you are interested June 1, 2013 Fantasy

I have taken on the task of organizing the FE group so when you are ready I will just need the cabin numbers, names (and Dis names) of all in the cabins as well as the ages of the kiddos. If you don't want to give me this info here that is fine - send me a PM or let me know on FB.

You certainly have cruised with DCL a lot! What a wonderful resource you will be. ;) Can you suggest any excursions for St. Thomas - especially for people not wanting to snorkel or do a beach day?

Welcome Heidi!!

And I'm also in for the mixology class. Should one of us call DCL & see how that would work? I can try and reach them.

That would be awesome if you are willing to take that on.

Welcome Heidi! Here is a link to our FB page if you are interested June 1, 2013 Fantasy

I have taken on the task of organizing the FE group so when you are ready I will just need the cabin numbers, names (and Dis names) of all in the cabins as well as the ages of the kiddos. If you don't want to give me this info here that is fine - send me a PM or let me know on FB.

You certainly have cruised with DCL a lot! What a wonderful resource you will be. ;) Can you suggest any excursions for St. Thomas - especially for people not wanting to snorkel or do a beach day?
Thanks! We are in gty status right now for our room but as soon as I found out what room we get assigned I will let you know! I like to go to Paradise Point and check out the beautiful views and drink a bushwacker! I have also done Meghan's Bay and another beach but one of my DD's hates the ocean so we will be looking into something else while we are there. I will let you know what I find!

Thanks! We are in gty status right now for our room but as soon as I found out what room we get assigned I will let you know! I like to go to Paradise Point and check out the beautiful views and drink a bushwacker! I have also done Meghan's Bay and another beach but one of my DD's hates the ocean so we will be looking into something else while we are there. I will let you know what I find!

great.. thanks :)

We JUST switched over from the 5-4 sailing to this one so we don't have to miss my son's black belt testing! Can't wait to meet you all! I'll head on over to FB...:)

This is our 2nd DCL cruise and we LOVED the FE last time. Add us to the group! I don't have room numbers yet, but it's me and dh, plus son (10) and daughter (7).

Welcome to the group Heidi. I rarely run into people named Heidi so this will be a treat!

I have a house full of family and cooking challenges ahead of me. I am making big holiday dinner #1 tomorrow which will be a pork loin and bohemian dumplings expecting to eat after the Packer game. How is everyone else spending the holiday?

H

My boys officially know about the cruise now and are excited. They are already planning what they want to do first. My oldest is 11, so he is trying to decide which club he wants to be in. He's pretty sure he wants to go to the Edge, away from his little brothers! Now on to planning excursions. I really thought we would do the snorkeling on the pirate looking schooner, but my youngest son seemed a bit leery of that one. I think the snorkeling may be a bit deep for him. I'm sure we can find something to do on St. Thomas, maybe the one that takes you to Trunk Bay and Honeymoon beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter