June 1, 2013 Let's Get This Party Started!

This will be my family's first cruise together. Just me, DH, and DD (aged 15). I'm hoping that DD will enjoy the teen activities as she has her shy moments. Plus DH is afraid that he'll be "bored" on the AT SEA days. Me, I'm just happy to be there!

The only way he will be bored is if he is too stubborn to find something he would enjoy doing. There are so many activities at all hours of the day. :)

No worries.

Hey Guys,
We will be sailing with you. It will be me, my DH, DS(13), and DD(13). We can't wait! :yay:

Why didn't I find all of you sooner???!!! :(

We are a family of four from Texas :)
Scott
Kristi
Kristopher 11
Kaitlyn 8

We booked *really* late (beginning of May), but I wish I had known this was here back then so I could have at least had a month to get to know you all!! I'm glad that I've at least found you now though!!! I've requested to be added to the fb group. Is there *any* way possible to get in on any of the fun stuff still? Not sure what all you are doing just saw some things about door signs or something and I know my kids would FLIP over being a part of a group like that!!! Because we are planning so last minute, I feel SO unprepared so you all may be able to help me a ton with a few things I feel clueless about. I'm still so excited to be going and can't wait!!!! Looking forward to meeting you guys!!

Hi! You will have fun no matter what! Our cruise has been booked for 2 years and I joined the group late. Because of our schedule I decided not to participate in all the FE thing, but I've had a blast looking at all the posts!

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get accepted to the Facebook group? I'm chomping at the bit!! I never remember caring about getting added to any other Facebook groups in a hurry before! :P

Does this cruise go to St. Thomas? If so, we'll be there the same day too!! We are on RC Freedom and saw that it docks in St. Thomas the same day as the Fantasy. :D

It was a medical emergency and yes, three kids got off the ship. I talked to an officer the next day who said that the patient was stabilized and would be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter