June 1, 2013 Let's Get This Party Started!

4newtocruise

Minnie, R.N.
Okay, guess I'll try and start this. Anyone going June 1, 2013! It's a beautiful time to sail. We went on the Dream this year at this time and loved it.

Its me, Joan
DH Pat
DD 13 (at time of cruise)
DS 11

Looking forward to meeting some Disers!

We will be there! We just got back from our first cruise this summer, a B2B on the dream 5/21/11-5/29/11. Loved it and the official countdown has begun for 6/1/13!!

It will be myself, DH and our 2 kids DS-11 and DD-9 (at time of cruise) :cool1:

Can't wait!!! :banana:

Nice to meet you!

Have you ever did this itinerary? This will be our third DC. We just did Nassau and we have done Key West, Grand Caymen, Cozumel.

Nope never done Eastern Caribbean before. When we sailed the Dream B2B we didn't even get off the ship in Nassau, either time... Just never heard anything great about Nassau and we loved chillin on the ship. I think we may be interested in some excursions on this cruise, maybe just some simple beach stuff. I am quite a thrifty person so, I sometimes get sticker shock at the cost of some excursions and since we have never ventured out at a port before, the fear of not making it back to the ship ontime!! :scared1:

We will be there!!! Me, and my 3 sons (11, 8, & 6 at the time of the cruise.) Our first cruise ever,and I am so excited!:yay:I'm not telling the boys until Christmas 2012, so I am about to bust.

Us Too!! Me, hubby, and DS 14 and DD 11 (time of cruise)! We are going to be on Deck 5!

This is going to be a looooong wait! but so worth it!!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

I just booked last night! :cloud9:

This will be our first Disney Cruise!

Me, Dh and Dd will be 8 when we go. And we aren't telling her until her 1st Communion which will be sometime in April 2013. I don't know how I'm going to make it that long and not break down and tell her. popcorn::

Also June 1st will be my 11th Wedding Anniversary. :lovestruc

We're on deck 2 in an inside state room because we are frugal.

Me, Dh and Dd will be 8 when we go. And we aren't telling her until her 1st Communion which will be sometime in April 2013. I don't know how I'm going to make it that long and not break down and tell her. popcorn::

Hello fellow Louisianian! We too are in an inside stateroom, our first cruise was this summer on the Dream. You will love the inside stateroom, plenty of room for the time you spend there and it's nice and dark in the morning so you can sleep in!!

Nope never done Eastern Caribbean before. When we sailed the Dream B2B we didn't even get off the ship in Nassau, either time... Just never heard anything great about Nassau and we loved chillin on the ship. I think we may be interested in some excursions on this cruise, maybe just some simple beach stuff. I am quite a thrifty person so, I sometimes get sticker shock at the cost of some excursions and since we have never ventured out at a port before, the fear of not making it back to the ship ontime!! :scared1:

We got off the ship in Nassau for only an hour to experience straw market. We did excursions on our own for the other cruise and saved A LOT of money. I would definintely do that again. I got a Passporters book and went with recommendations of others. ;)

We will be there!!! Me, and my 3 sons (11, 8, & 6 at the time of the cruise.) Our first cruise ever,and I am so excited!:yay:I'm not telling the boys until Christmas 2012, so I am about to bust.

Wow, first one, how exciting!!! :goodvibes

Your going to LOVE it!! This will be our 3rd!

They had inside staterooms left? On the website it only showed oceanview or verandah. That's great :thumbsup2

We will be there as well. Me, DW (TexasDisneyFan - I'm sure she'll be by later to say Hi!) and DS who will be 14 at the time of the cruise. This will be our 4th Disney cruise and our 1st Eastern Caribbean. We cruised on the Dream this past June and absolutely loved the ship and are excited about the Fantasy.

584 days from today...we'll get there eventually!

We have booked for this cruise also! It is 4 of us.

Kevin (me)
Melody
Austin (12)
Drew (9)

This will be our 6th Disney cruise with our last being this past June on the Dream. We booked onboard and transferred to this date. A long way away and hopefully all will work out.

We all love Disney and it is always a great vacation for the entire family.:thumbsup2

I will also be on this cruise with dh, and dd (12 and 14 when we sail). :cool1:We too were on the Dream this past June and loved every minute but I thought 4 nights was not enough!! Don't know how I am going to wait until 2013.:confused3

I will also be on this cruise with dh, and dd (12 and 14 when we sail). :cool1:We too were on the Dream this past June and loved every minute but I thought 4 nights was not enough!! Don't know how I am going to wait until 2013.:confused3

We felt the same, four nights was way too short! We liked the 7 nights!:woohoo:

We were on a 5 night on the Dream in June (Castaway Cay Double Dip) and we also felt that was not enough time. We would have loved another sea day or 2. We are really looking forward to the extra sea days on the Fantasy, just find it difficult waiting until June 2013.

Hello all -

Seems like such a long time away, but I'm already excited. We also will have an 11 year old boy - so I think this will be a great group to get acquainted with! This will be cruise #3 - 4-night Bahamas on the Wonder in 2006, 5-night Bahamas on the Dream this past June, and now excited for Eastern Caribbean and all those wonderful "at sea" days.

Anyone plan on doing Fish Extenders? I've been reading about them and looking at the pictures. It looks like fun. I have so many ideas running around in my head after looking at them and the gifts people have made. I'm ready to start coming up with ideas for my own.

We are opening a tee shirt shop in the lobby of our sign shop so I'm trying to decide what shirts to make for the trip...as well as a shirt to have the characters autograph....ooohhh....I can make a tote bag for them to sign too...oh and tote bags for us to carry our stuff around in.

I know we have over a year and a half before the trip...but I'm soooooo excited.

Hello fellow Louisianian! We too are in an inside stateroom, our first cruise was this summer on the Dream. You will love the inside stateroom, plenty of room for the time you spend there and it's nice and dark in the morning so you can sleep in!!

Too bad you're all the way in Shreveport...there is a Dismeet in Baton Rouge next weekend.

We've been on Carnival before...so have a 'magic porthole' will be a step up for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter