January 10, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian S.S. Member Cruise

Where should we have our onboard Cruise Meet?

• Bon Voyage

• Vista Cafe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Opted not to use our points, as we'd like to go all out at Au'Lani later in the year
Mom is in her 50's and I'll be 25 at the time of sailing.

Welcome. Me too, we're like twins.
Used cash, just booked, want to go to Aulani in 2013, so saving up our points and I'm travelling with just my mum.:flower3:

One of the answers in yesterday's Welcome Home Wednesdays game show was "Member Cruise".

Yesterday was the 7 month mark of Debarkation, & I was able to book some OVIRs at VB for then. Is anyone else considering a VB stay after the cruise? I'll be going to the cruise from Jambo!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Not after the cruise, but we plan on doing Vero the weekend before. Then over to Kidani, leaving the kids and grandkid there while we go on the cruise. Not sure if we'll stay a night after the cruise or just head for home...still working on that end! It would be easy to think about going back to Vero, but I think I need to save some points for next year! So probably not...;)

Not after the cruise, but we plan on doing Vero the weekend before. Then over to Kidani, leaving the kids and grandkid there while we go on the cruise. Not sure if we'll stay a night after the cruise or just head for home...still working on that end! It would be easy to think about going back to Vero, but I think I need to save some points for next year! So probably not...;)

Well..the 3 of us who are going on the cruise will be at Jambo 6-10. Maybe we can meet at one of the activities, or at the pool for a bit!

I just sent an email to everyone who signed up for the FE list. If you didn't get the email or need to change some info please contact me..

If you would like to sign up please email the information below to:

dvcmembercruisefelist@yahoo.com

Screenname:
Room #:
# of Guest:
Names of Guest and ages of Children:
Any Special Celebrations:
Email:

i book 3 nights after cruise at boardwalk with a boardwalk view.it is my hubbys fav to stay.

Hi, I was wondering if you'd take us off for the this Member Cruise? We decided with my pending knee replacement that we may not be able to enjoy it to it's fullest....since I was so bummed, DH decided we can book for the Jan 30 (2013) seven-night Fantasy Cruise :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Knees should be good as new by then!!

Best luck to you all, and smooth sailing!!

Hi, I was wondering if you'd take us off for the this Member Cruise? We decided with my pending knee replacement that we may not be able to enjoy it to it's fullest....since I was so bummed, DH decided we can book for the Jan 30 (2013) seven-night Fantasy Cruise :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Knees should be good as new by then!!

Best luck to you all, and smooth sailing!!

Best wishes!

I can't post a link yet because I don't have enough posts. I saw it on the DVC News website. I hope this helps. :littleangel:

I'm on another cruise, the EBTA and someone mentioned a Disboard postcard exchange. I think that may be fun.....anyone interested?

There's a thread on the Discruise board where people mention that Facebook is more private and some many prefer that sort of interaction. Not everyone uses/likes Facebook.

I check the link for Hollywood Glitter's cruise page often and see more faces being added. Can't wait to meet you all!

How does the postcard exchange work?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

How does the postcard exchange work?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Interested people would send post cards from their area, telling a bit about themselves. A one time pen pal like exchange, but you send to everyone, or as many as you care to.

There have been Christmas card exchanges for instance. Maybe 25 people sign up, some for sending just 5 cards, minimum, others for more. The organizer PMs the lst with addresses to everyone. If you signed up for 5, you find your name on the list & send to the next 5 people.

I collect post cards, so it's something I like to do.

I'm heading to NJ this week for some family business & vacation. I'll be happy to organize, make out the list, if there is one, in 3 weeks when I come home. People could PM me with their information, if there is interest in the exchange.

Here is the link for the special cruise shirt they are selling for the other member cruise.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/planning-center/gifts-and-amenities/

Thank you! When we went on the '05 MC, one of the Disboarders organized a shirt sale. They are a nice souvenir!

bobbiwoz said:
Interested people would send post cards from their area, telling a bit about themselves. A one time pen pal like exchange, but you send to everyone, or as many as you care to.

There have been Christmas card exchanges for instance. Maybe 25 people sign up, some for sending just 5 cards, minimum, others for more. The organizer PMs the lst with addresses to everyone. If you signed up for 5, you find your name on the list & send to the next 5 people.

I collect post cards, so it's something I like to do.

I'm heading to NJ this week for some family business & vacation. I'll be happy to organize, make out the list, if there is one, in 3 weeks when I come home. People could PM me with their information, if there is interest in the exchange.

Thank you! When we went on the '05 MC, one of the Disboarders organized a shirt sale. They are a nice souvenir!

I'd like to participate... What info would you need?

Very sad because we had to cancel our October Fantasy Cruise...

But VERY HAPPY that we'll be joining you all for the Jan 2013 Member Cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter