January 10, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian S.S. Member Cruise

Where should we have our onboard Cruise Meet?

• Bon Voyage

• Vista Cafe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi everyone!! I don't know what took me so long to get over here! I am booked for this member cruise and I cannot wait! Right now, my boys (22 and 25) are planning on joining me, but if they are too busy, my friend will join me. My aunt and uncle are also joining us. We will be in 10638 and 10640. Soo excited! Never been on a member cruise! I've been on 3 other Disney cruises on the Wonder and the Dream. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Just signed up for the FB page. Probably will do the FE too. :wave2::yay:

DH and I will also be on the cruise. I'm a little slow in joining the thread. Haven't looked up our cabin yet but if the DCL site works for me today I'll try and get it. This will be our first member cruise and our third Disney cruise.

Previous member cruises have generally not gone to Nassau. I would expect this to be castaway cay and day at sea.

In '05 we went to Key West & CC. I would prefer the day at sea, but I have not seen the itinerary for this one, at least not that I now remember.:confused3

Just booked our 1st Member Cruise !! It will be me & my husband. No Grandchildren this time. We are DCL platinum. We have 2nd seating. Usually have 1st , so this will be different. Guess we better bring the Tums for late night dining :rotfl2:. We are Cat 5a, Deck 10. Looking forward to meeting everyone !! :cool1:

Welcome all new-comers!! I didn't even think about the schedule, I just assumed it would be one day Nassau, and one day CC. I'd love to have an extra day at CC, but I kind of doubt it, because they specified 2 CC days for the four-day cruise, but not the three-day. I wouldn't mind a day at sea though! Nassau really doesn't really appeal to me much.

Just booked our 1st Member Cruise !! It will be me & my husband. No Grandchildren this time. We are DCL platinum. We have 2nd seating. Usually have 1st , so this will be different. Guess we better bring the Tums for late night dining :rotfl2:. We are Cat 5a, Deck 10. Looking forward to meeting everyone !! :cool1:

Looking forward to meeting you! DSis and DCuz will be with me, not DH, he'll still be working, and couldn't take time off! I will be DCL gold for this cruise!:goodvibes

Hello Everyone!! I have been lurking :lmao: around this board for awhile and decided it was time to join the fun. My husband and I have been DVC members since 2010 and this will not only be our first Members Cruise, but our first cruise ever. We are really looking forward to it. :love: For those of you cruise vetrans, any tips or suggestions?

January seems so far away, but I can't wait. I look forward to meeting a lot of new folks.

:cheer2: :rolleyes1 :cool2:

Hello Everyone!! I have been lurking :lmao: around this board for awhile and decided it was time to join the fun. My husband and I have been DVC members since 2010 and this will not only be our first Members Cruise, but our first cruise ever. We are really looking forward to it. :love: For those of you cruise vetrans, any tips or suggestions?

January seems so far away, but I can't wait. I look forward to meeting a lot of new folks.

:banana::banana::welcome::banana::banana: This will also be our first Members cruise.....so excited about it! Glad to have you on board! *I mostly lurk too!* :lmao:

Welcome!:welcome:

DH and I have enjoyed cruising on many cruise lines, but I do think there's something special about DCL!

One of the best souveniers I have is the autographed pillow case that I got on a DCL cruise with my DGC. You bring sharpies, new pillow cases, one per person in the cabin, and some treats for the CMs who do the signing to guest services on the day you board. You get an autographed pillow case brought to your cabin on the last night.

My pillow cases are in two places, my Cape May home, and in the guest bedroom at my DS's house. I love sleeping in those beds. DH gave me his,;) that's why I have two!

Bobbi:cloud9:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is aboard because they bought points after watching the video of the Fantasy. We just don't "need" any more points, until the Grand Floridian comes out at least;).

I just booked yesterday.
I've have been procrastinating since I can't take DD15 out of school. Now I've gone to the extreme and also booked a lower price 4 day precruise for a B2B, with my DM.
DVC only have cat 4's and up now, so we'll be spending 7 nights on the Dream in cat 4A.
Does anyone know if there's a tier system in the pricing of the DVC member cruise ? or is the price today the same as when the booking reservation window opened up?
I've owned DVC since 2003 and this is the first member cruise I'll be going on
if my job to gives me the go ahead for vacation.

Brenda

I've not seen anything about fare changes, so I think they are charging what they always have. Welcome, hbg4! We've owned since 2003, too!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is aboard because they bought points after watching the video of the Fantasy. We just don't "need" any more points, until the Grand Floridian comes out at least;).

I'm hoping they have GF points for sale by the Member Cruise! We don't want to buy too many points, just enough to spend a special weekend now and then!

Wow! I get more excited everyday!!!:love::love: Time seems to be going slowly :hourglass is anyone going that is from North or South Carolina? :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter