January 10, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian S.S. Member Cruise

Where should we have our onboard Cruise Meet?

• Bon Voyage

• Vista Cafe

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are in WV but I grew up in Hazleton PA and we now live just South or Morgantown and get to Pittsburgh pretty often. This is the first member cruise for us too and it will cap off two weeks of Disney fun for us. One week at Disney's Hilton Head Resort and then a week with my DH, DM, DD, DS, DBiL, and my brand new niece. She will only be 6 months lol...we can't wait! Only DH and I will be on the cruise though.

Wow! That sounds fabulous blue moon! I am in south central PA. Grew up around Pittsburgh..

I'm hoping they have GF points for sale by the Member Cruise! We don't want to buy too many points, just enough to spend a special weekend now and then!

If they are for sale, I'm in, but DH won't be with me, so I suppose we better talk about just how many GF points we need. Like you, we won't consider it a main home, but we would love to do a VWL, GF stay every December.

I was born and grew up in NJ and I will always consider it my real home. My Cape May home gives me so much pleasure, and our grown children and grandchildren love it too!

Right at this moment, I'm passing the York PA exit on the turnpike! We're on our way home with a stop overnight in Pittsburg. Looking forward to seeing DGS who was born in March!:love:

Hey!! Have a safe trip Bobbi! We should have met up for lunch!

Someday! I may have 2 more round trips this summer. One for sure, a 3 week Cape May stay in July!

DS, DCuz & I will be coming from AKV Jambo house, just before the MC. Is anyone else staying there before? I hope to get some nights at Vero afterwards.

This trip I'm on with DH & my black lab, Belle, was to deal with a dear uncle's things after his death, but it has not been a morbid trip. He was 88 and had a good life.

My DSis is away in the Azores, so I had to go through her room at our house to find some important papers, and I just had to smile.:). When I went on the '05 MC with DH, one of our gifts was something that made me scratch my head with wonder at what I would do with it, yet as soon as Nancy saw it, she definitely wanted it. Well, she was using the gifts as storage files! They fit perfectly in her closet, one held office supplies, the other the papers I needed. She has a Mickey filing system!:)

This time,since she'll be on the cruise, she'll get her own, if they're given out again. Now, I know what I can do with mine!;)

Bobbi:goodvibes

If they are for sale, I'm in, but DH won't be with me, so I suppose we better talk about just how many GF points we need. Like you, we won't consider it a main home, but we would love to do a VWL, GF stay every December.

I was born and grew up in NJ and I will always consider it my real home. My Cape May home gives me so much pleasure, and our grown children and grandchildren love it too!

Right at this moment, I'm passing the York PA exit on the turnpike! We're on our way home with a stop overnight in Pittsburg. Looking forward to seeing DGS who was born in March!:love:

I figure we'll look at the point chart and see what the "highest" points are for even given night for any given season, and times it by two nights, and that's how many points we'll buy. We plan on retiring to FL, so we'll probably save them for our Anniversary weekends. But I'm DYING to see floor plans, and plans to how to get to the monorail!!

I'll be about 8-week post-recovery from knee replacement surgery, so don't plan on doing any excursions or anything....just sitting on the beach drinking frou-frou drinks!! I am kind of worried about the instability of walking on the sand though. :roll eyes: I really wanted to participate in the FE, but most of my projects would probably look like Picasso did them, working on them while on Percocet! :rotfl2:

My stuff looks like I was on percoset but wasn't! I'm terrible when it comes to anything crafty!!:lmao:

Hi everyone! Just booked the January 10th Members Cruise! Opted not to use our points, as we'd like to go all out at Au'Lani later in the year (anyone been? pros/cons??) anyway...

Mom is in her 50's and I'll be 25 at the time of sailing. New Castaway Club members and DVC owners... looking forward to meeting all of you!

Is the FE list crazy? Not sure if we want to do it this time around...

Hi everyone! Just booked the January 10th Members Cruise! Opted not to use our points, as we'd like to go all out at Au'Lani later in the year (anyone been? pros/cons??) anyway...

Mom is in her 50's and I'll be 25 at the time of sailing. New Castaway Club members and DVC owners... looking forward to meeting all of you!

Is the FE list crazy? Not sure if we want to do it this time around...

:welcome:

We booked on cash, too!

I was wondering the same thing Nikknyc... How many people are on the FE at this time?:confused3

I was wondering the same thing Nikknyc... How many people are on the FE at this time?:confused3

If you follow the previous posted link to the FB page, it had a list of who was participating....though I'm not sure how up-to-date the person is keeping it. :confused3

I'm considering doing FE too this time, have never before. I do not think my roommates would be interested. I'm pretty sure just I can, correct?

Bobbi:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter