January 10, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian S.S. Member Cruise

Where should we have our onboard Cruise Meet?

• Bon Voyage

• Vista Cafe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Very sad because we had to cancel our October Fantasy Cruise...

But VERY HAPPY that we'll be joining you all for the Jan 2013 Member Cruise!

Welcome! I notice you're going to be at AKV in January, too!

Hollywood Glitter has lots of information in the first post on this thread. PM me if you're interested in joining a postcard exchange at the end of the month.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Postcard exchange?! PM me with your info if you are interested! A one time pen pal like deal. You'll mail out and receive some from fellow cruisers!

bobbiwoz said:
Postcard exchange?! PM me with your info if you are interested! A one time pen pal like deal. You'll mail out and receive some from fellow cruisers!

Have we had any interest yet?

just booked my brother inlaw and his wife to go with us they will be in 7094 three rooms down from us .we had to move to late dinning to seat with them. they have never been on any cruise so this will be fun .out of all 4 of us im the only one who has cruised before.

I'm getting ready for 3 B2B2B Magic cruises to Canada in September so my head is spinning. But I at least wanted to subscribe to the thread. I haven't read all 13 pages, but just the 1st and last. I will have to update later, but what is the postcard exchange? I might be able to do it :)

I'm getting ready for 3 B2B2B Magic cruises to Canada in September so my head is spinning. But I at least wanted to subscribe to the thread. I haven't read all 13 pages, but just the 1st and last. I will have to update later, but what is the postcard exchange? I might be able to do it :)

I'm collecting names, addresses of people willing to send postcard to Members going on this cruise. The postcards could be from your hometown or a place of interest to you. It's a way of connecting now & not waiting for the cruise to learn a bit more about someone. There are 4 of us interested so far.

PS. PM me with your information if you'd like to participate!

I'm collecting names, addresses of people willing to send postcard to Members going on this cruise. The postcards could be from your hometown or a place of interest to you. It's a way of connecting now & not waiting for the cruise to learn a bit more about someone. There are 4 of us interested so far.

PS. PM me with your information if you'd like to participate!

I'm extending the sign in date until I get home from our family cruise. If you want to participate, please PM me your name & address. I'll send info out to you on August 17!

I can probably send postcards from Korea.

Great! PM your information if you're interested in the exchange. The idea is you can send & get from 5 people who will be on the cruise. If there are more than 5, it. Would be up to you to decide if you want to send to more. I'll get the list set up when I come back from our family cruise!

Has anyone been to the Bahamas in January? I wonder what the weather is like. I think there's a bike trail on CC which is good in case it's not exactly swimming weather.:goodvibes

Just booked myself, my husband Sean, and my 16yr old son Brandon. This will be our 16th cruise but first member cruise.

We have cruised in dec and Jan. Weather can be great or chilly and the water at castaway was cold for me but most people were not bothered by it

Would love to hear from anyone on a member cruise before

We have cruised in dec and Jan. Weather can be great or chilly and the water at castaway was cold for me but most people were not bothered by it

Would love to hear from anyone on a member cruise before

Hi, DH & I were on the '05 Members cruise. It was Jim Lewis first year as head of DVC & he and his family did a presentation. Other presentors were Michael Lingerfelt, Don "Ducky"Williams, who also did a "How to Draw" session, Art Linkletter, Christopher White & Dave Smith. The guest celebrity performance was by Susan Egan, the Belle of Broadway.

Each night there were gifts in our room, some very nice pins, a litho by Ducky Wiliams of the Wonder with Mickey & Minnie and I think that's where we got very nice DVC beach towels. There were other things, I just don't remember.

Someone on the Disboards had tee shirts made up, took orders & there were lots of people in these gray tees on board, and it was lots of fun meeting members, there was a feeling of comraderie all around.

Now the sad part, Huricane Ophelia hit port Canaveral, and we had to land in port Everglades! Lines were long as people scrambled to get flights changed, make accommodations. Disney provided bus transportation, we opted to pay for a night at All Star Sports, so we had another vacation day.

My DH can't come on this cruise, I will be with DSis & DCuz, & look forward to being on another MC!

This was a 4 night cruise.

PS. Has anyone else been on a MC?

PPS. Beth, our DS, DDIL & DGS live in the Centerville area of Pittsburgh. Are you in that area?

No we have not DW is a teacher and was never able to go before . now that they added a second later in the school year she is able to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter