If you could live in a scene or ride at WDW...

So sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings. Mickey's been involved in a protracted court battle, and just lost his home.... an unwilling victim of eminent domain........

Now... are you joking or are they clearing out Minnie, Mickey and Donald's houses in Toontown. My DD3 will just be heartbroken if they get rid of Mickey's house. She just LOVES it. She stares at each room for ages. :sad2:

If they are... when will they start taking it away? I hope it isn't so. They took away our Disney store a year and a half ago and now the mall is no fun.

Now... are you joking or are they clearing out Minnie, Mickey and Donald's houses in Toontown. My DD3 will just be heartbroken if they get rid of Mickey's house. She just LOVES it. She stares at each room for ages. :sad2:

If they are... when will they start taking it away? I hope it isn't so. They took away our Disney store a year and a half ago and now the mall is no fun.

I'm curious, too! Highly doubtful but you never know.

They are removing all of Toontown it was confirmed at D23.They are using the land to remake Fantasyland.Their supposed to start demolition Spring of next year from what I heard.

Now that you mention it, I do remember hearing about the expansion so it does make sense to get rid of Toontown. As sad as that is. :( I wish I had taken more pictures of Mickey and Minnie's houses while I was there this summer. :(

I'm curious, too! Highly doubtful but you never know.

The big announcement was made sometime late this summer. They said Mickey and Minnie would have homes somewhere closer to the entrance of the park, but the wording was vague and did not assure they would have "houses" any more... just "homes".....

I'd be disappointed if there weren't so many new exciting things to look forward to!

The Heffalump and Woozle room!!!! I love that song!!

"Heffalumps and Woozles are very confusal"

Yeah...yeah...that would have to be the Haunted Mansion. :love:

I appreciate that the CMs don't openly mock me when I am riding 8 or 12 times in a row during quiet times. :rolleyes1

I'd live in Space Mountain. The music in the queue lines is so soothing...I could just fall peacefully asleep when I hear it. Plus it's all dark and cool inside. :)

I'd live in Space Mountain. The music in the queue lines is so soothing...I could just fall peacefully asleep when I hear it. Plus it's all dark and cool inside. :)

I love that music too....I am so glad that they didn't get rid of the music when they did the rehab :goodvibes For me, I too would have to agree and say Space Mountain, love the whole atmosphere of the ride and of course the music.

I asked my DH the same question and his response was the Carousel of Progress in the first scene (Turn of the Century) because times seemed so much more simplier back then.

Ahhh... I love the easy ones. The ballroom, HM (with frequent strolls and picnics in the graveyard). :surfweb:

Mine would either be The Haunted Mansion (the scene with the bride with the ax) or Mickey's PhillharMagic (Where's my hat?).:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter