If you could live in a scene or ride at WDW...

meliss8599

DIS Veteran
I think I would have to pick the farmhouse scene in The Land at EPCOT. I love the barking dog, bleating goats, clucking chickens and the all-American feel of it. I love that ride.

If I chose a ride to live in, I think it would be Peter Pan's flight. The music is so relaxing and the scenery over London is just beautiful.

So where would you "live"?

Uh..... the auction scene in Pirates? "We want the redhead!"

I've always thought it would be cool to live in the Tree of Life, but really, the Haunted Mansion would have to win out.

Morocco in Epcot WS--I love the beautiful tile work.
Anyplace in AK it's all beautiful.
MK--Of course in the Castle.
Only thing I really enjoy at DHS is Fantasmic.

I think it would be Swiss family Robinson’s tree house. I bought the movie not too long ago and that tree house they lived in was awesome.

I think it would be Swiss family Robinson’s tree house. I bought the movie not too long ago and that tree house they lived in was awesome.

Oooooh, I forgot about that one. That would be fun (and that movie was wonderful!)

I would be operating the steam train round the park. Day and night but not when it's August hot. ALL A BOARDDDDDDDDDDDD:cool1:

My pick would definitely be the treehouse! I watch that movie at least once a week. Plus there are actual beds there! And if you get to the right spot in the climb you can see the castle. Perfect!!

I think I would have to pick the farmhouse scene in The Land at EPCOT. I love the barking dog, bleating goats, clucking chickens and the all-American feel of it. I love that ride.

If I chose a ride to live in, I think it would be Peter Pan's flight. The music is so relaxing and the scenery over London is just beautiful.

So where would you "live"?

I love that house too! I am so not a country person but the house (as beat up as the yard is) looks like a happy family lives there.

Liz

I have to second the vote to live at the farmhouse in Living With the Land.

As for what ride, I strongly considered the Muppet Show :3dglasses

and of course who wouldn't want to live on the new TTA :scared1:

But I would have to settle for the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse:goodvibes

Definitely the Hollywood Hotel. I LOVE that place!!!! Especiallly the elevators.:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter