If you could live in a scene or ride at WDW...

I'm glad the Haunted Mansion is roomy because there seem to be a lot of us living there. It's always been a secret fantasy from childhood to live there.

I'd live in Ellen's Energy Adventure. That's my favorite ride XD :)

As for individual parks
MK-Mickey's Phillhar Magic
DHS-Great Movie Ride
AK-It's tough to Be a Bug

right here
wdw06152.jpg

If it were still around, I would love to live on the If You Had Wings. Even as a kid I loved that ride, in case you have never seen it it really wasn't a kids ride. That ride is truely missed by me and my younger sis.

If it could be a ride from the past, I'd say the farm in Horizons. If it was someplace still in existence, I'd live in the little town at the end of the ride and just before the movie in Maelstrom.

The Tea Cups! It's the first ride that I ever rode at Disney and I HAVE to ride it first every trip. It really kicks off the magic for me :goodvibes

Definitely Walt's vision of "EPCOT" scene from the Tomorrowland Transit Authority...

I'd probably want to live in Pooh's little house. I don't need much room, and I'd most like be roaming the parks anyway :)

Off topic, Ty Ty I thought you might appreciate this :
cameraset1041.jpg

I think I would have to pick the farmhouse scene in The Land at EPCOT. I love the barking dog, bleating goats, clucking chickens and the all-American feel of it. I love that ride.

If I chose a ride to live in, I think it would be Peter Pan's flight. The music is so relaxing and the scenery over London is just beautiful.

So where would you "live"?

Awesome thread!!!!! :yay:

I would probably pick the farmhouse from Living with the Land also. And then of course, the rooms inside of the farmhouse would look like the scenes from The Carousel of Progress.

And then I'd have to fly over London like in Peter Pan.......on my way to vacation in the Pirates of the Carribbean......and then I'd have to stop and have a meal in the dining room of the Haunted Mansion.......

Okay, now I just wish I was at Disney. OP, This is one of the best threads I've seen in a long time!!! :)

Spaceship Earth, the scene in Rome where the horses are at, I love the background art work

If it could be a ride from the past, I'd say the farm in Horizons. If it was someplace still in existence, I'd live in the little town at the end of the ride and just before the movie in Maelstrom.

Me too, me too...I love that little village!! :)

Well it would be a tough choice....

The Swiss Family Tree House....cool house, great view, and hardly anyone would bother you.:lmao:

or in the Main St. Train Station..imagine waking up every morning with a view of Main St. and every night a parade an Wishes.
Hard to beat.

Or..if you count it, Cinderella's Suite the Castle.
Need I say more.

Awesome thread!!!!! :yay:

I would probably pick the farmhouse from Living with the Land also. And then of course, the rooms inside of the farmhouse would look like the scenes from The Carousel of Progress.

And then I'd have to fly over London like in Peter Pan.......on my way to vacation in the Pirates of the Carribbean......and then I'd have to stop and have a meal in the dining room of the Haunted Mansion.......

Okay, now I just wish I was at Disney. OP, This is one of the best threads I've seen in a long time!!! :)

Awwww, thanks so much, you really made my day! I asked DD10 where she would want to live and she said in It's A Small World so you she could quickly visit many different countries and do a lot of dancing. As much as that ride annoys a lot of people, I love it, too. I just love Disney and wish I was there, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!