If disney could stop one thing Park guests do what should it be?

does it help that I always had a smile on my face. I'm pretty mild manner but this guy was getting very aggressive and I was with my 6 year old grand daughter and he actually bumped into her while hovering around me just inched from my face. kind of made me nervous so I wanted his focus on me not my daughter and grand daughter. had he just said oh sorry about that I would have said as normal don't worry about it I wasn't even upset when he ran into me it only changed when he started to say I should not be there and to get off the bridge. really don't do well with the bully attitude

No it doesn't.

And someone who grabs another's property and breaks it into "many little pieces" is a?

People can be 6 foot 7 Olympic power lifters street fighting Gods and all around ladies men or whatever they want when they're typing on a keyboard.

Last edited:
I wish Disney could somehow stop all park guests from being able to block everyone's view of shows and nighttime spectaculars by holding up gigantic IPads, et al. I haven't seen Wishes without my view being blocked by some unnecessary device in the past 5 years.

1.People that try to pass their dog off as a "Service Animal" when it clearly is NOT.
2. People that stand in line at counter service restaurants socializing, yelling at their kids, anything but looking at the food options, only to reach the cashier to hold up the line trying to decide what to order.
3. People that change their babies poopy diaper in a theatre attraction or on the tram to/from the parking lots.
4. People that allow heir kids to run wild while waiting in line.
5. People that walk thru the parks with a lit cigarette

In the resorts, please be courteous to other guests. No loud talking or running down the hallway early in the morning or late at night. No jumping on the floor if you are not on the first floor, people can hear you below. People in the next room can hear your kids jumping on the beds and screaming. Try not to slam the door.

I would add that I would like Disney to stop people from breaking their rules. My biggest pet peeve is when people refuse to go all the way to the end of the row before they sit down in an attraction such as Mickey's Philharmagic. I can't tell you how many times I have had to sit at the end of a row when all the seats on the other side of where they decided to stop are empty or I have had to step over people to get a seat because they refuse to move. It seems like CM's have given up on trying to enforce this one.

Using 2 chairs for your backpacks. One I could understand if you don't want to put them on the table but 2? I asked a couple for one of the chairs as we needed one more chair and all the other tables and chairs were being used. It seemed that one of our chairs had been taken by another table. I was told that their backpacks needed their own chairs.
tigercat

I agree with the fist post--the one person holding a place in line for a dozen thing. We'll spread our group of four out to block the entire path and not move, especially at Disneyland Paris where it is SO common--we'd have it happen a dozen times a day there.
And, they don't have a clue.

As I said, when we were waiting in our extremely long line (I'd guess about 4 busses worth of people), it's not just the wheelchair that bumps people to the next bus. Although the wheelchair generally takes at least 2 spaces on the bus. We had one person in a wheelchair transfer to an actual seat on the bus, once her wheelchair was loaded (taking an additional seat). Plus any people that are accompanying the wheelchair user. It's quite possible for people waiting in the regular line to be "bumped" to the next bus (or even the next one after that). And they don't run back to back (one right after another). Most times there was at least a 20-30 minute wait for the next bus.
Some drivers actually request, that guests transfer to an actual seat. I don't transfer and DH stands. Sometimes, we wait an 1- 1 1/2 at the resort for an available ECV spot. Yes...we load first, but rarely on the 1st or 2nd bus from the hotel. We are also the last stop in the rotation and last off the bus. Not exactly a breeze...

We had a group of Brazilians on our Safari expedition who kept screaming stuff out and cutting off the driver's monologue. Not only did they bust our ear drums they were scaring the animals.
I was thinking you meant the Jungle Riverboat Cruise. LOL. Imagine the series of question marks around me when you talked about the animals being scared.

Okay - I actually read through all of them...so most of mine are taken LOL. Just to weigh in though, there's a fair amount of people taking offense where it didn't need to be. The person who mentioned there needing to be a better system for the mobility assistance, I didn't get any impression that they were dogging on the people in the devices. They just think there out to be a better system. Obviously nobody would want to trade places, chill out. The one who remarked on the breast feeding, I don't understand the hang up either but someone complaining about breast feeding is not misogynistic by a longshot. I always manage to find somewhere in my range of vision to look but it's more like I don't even notice it. Selfie stick story - yeah, right.

I think I'd like them to address (again, impossible to implement) is the bump and grind sessions in the line ups. We're all talking about the same thing - not just little "I'm so glad we're here" pecks but the "This is our honeymoon and we're not finished from last night yet" ones. If they honestly can't keep their hands off of each other, maybe they're in the wrong place.

Also in line up - kids swinging on the chains. Kids actually annoy me a lot in Disneyland but it's a matter of me having a chat with myself and telling myself to chill out. I wouldn't have behaved any better at their age. But swinging on the chains/climbing on dividers...parents...what the hell are you doing when your kids are doing that? Oh yeah, you're slobbering and swapping spittle with your spouse.

I hate having people shouting over my head at someone they know who are a couple of feet behind them in line. Talk to them later!

I am SO with the rest of you with flash photography in rides. Because they've had the warnings, they should actually get their stuff taken away. There is video surveillance through out the rides, they know who is taking pictures.

People 'dragging' people on rides they don't want to go on. I don't enjoy California Screamin or The Hollywood Tower with someone near me going "Oh my God I'm going to puke."

Selfie-sticks, I put on the same level as strollers. I really don't mind them, have been many places they're not banned and never had one shoved in my face or pushed out of the way to make room. But many people HAVE had that happen. I really compare it to getting a stroller run into my heels. Strollers are great ideas and really good if all of the wheels are kept on the ground and OUT of the stores! I was barricaded from one of the stores by two strollers already in there and a third waiting in the doorway to GO in. On that same note, people, don't let your kids push the stroller kay?

Large parties who don't break into smaller parties.

People who, just because I don't want their kid playing on the filthy ground under my feet or I don't want their screaming kid kicking me as their parent holds them to go into a line up into a ride that they don't want to go on, think that I hate kids. I like kids. I taught kindergarten, kids are some of my favourite people. Their parents' lack of attention however...

Swearing. The line ups are long - if someone lets an f-bomb go once, I don't care but to stand 45 minutes in front of five people who can't utter three words without one of them being an f-bomb is exhausting.

I think though, one of the worst things, and someone said about not tinkling on my happy place. People who complain about the price, temperature, crowds, wait times...for heaven sake, the park has been around long enough that everyone knows what they're getting into. It IS a lot of 'hurry up and wait' at the park so just call it part of the experience or stay away.

And - like others have said, be nice to the staff, you're not the only butthead they have to deal with today.LOL

Wow that is totally acceptable to me, hope you never were a child. What is not acceptable is the a bunch of adults who didn't want wait in line leave their one friend so they can go do something else and then they all shove through the line to get to said friend.

The chanting/screaming groups drive me crazy. I love Haunted Mansion, but when I was there in Feb we had a tour group on with us and they just fake-screamed through the whole ride. It was my grandson's first time on the ride and we couldn't hear most of the monologue. Very annoying. Fortunately, the line was not too long so we just circled around and did it again. I think they should give you an automatic fast-pass if you end up with a tour group like that.

For the person who said no strollers, if your child gets too tired to walk you should go back to the hotel for a nap: this is just not practical for many families. If you are staying off-site, you are going to lose a big chunk of time driving to your hotel and back. And if you have older children as well as younger children, it's not going to work at all.

People jamming unfolded strollers into an already jammed monorail car .If you see the cars are all full wait for the next one don't jam in your stroller and shove people standing up a against the doors.They always come running up right before the doors are about to close see the car is already full and then try force the stroller in its usually one of those two kid strollers .Just wait for the next one .

I have no issue with loading wheelchairs first. But there has to be a better system. Whether it is to have a special bus just for wheelchairs or to hand out numbers. I'm sorry you are in a wheelchair. But understand that for those of us that stand and wait thru numerous buses it is very frustrating to have to continue and wait for the next bus (or the one after that) because families with a wheelchair are able to board the very next bus that arrives while most of the guests have to wait for another bus.

I also feel badly for the guests without obvious disabilities (not using a wheelchair) that have to wait in long lines, especially at park closing. The current method is not fair to them either.
Sort of like "separate but equal" idea with the special buses for the mobility impaired, right?

Ban smoking.

That's not fair to those, like my hubby, that have smoked and it's an addiction. However, he will not smoke around non-smokers. If there is just one location off far from others that would even be better. But my family wouldn't get to go because he would be on edge. If you've never smoked, you don't and won't ever understand which is fine... but still not a comfortable situation for everyone, that includes the smokers.

I will probably be flamed for this but I wish Disney would have people in wheelchairs wait in line for the bus like everyone else. I get so frustrated when I've been waiting for close to an hour for a bus when the park closes and someone in a wheelchair comes up just as the bus arrives and gets right on the bus. I don't mind that the bus driver loads the wheelchair first but feel that the person in the wheelchair (and their family) should have to wait in line for a bus like everyone else. I've had to wait for 3 or 4 buses to load, leave, then return for the rest of us and the family with a wheelchair arrives and gets on the next bus. This is especially aggravating when it's raining out and everyone waiting in line is cold and wet.

I agree with this... My mom was on a wheelchair one time when we went and though we did take advantage of it a couple times we actually did wait like the others in our turn also. I knew how frustrating it was the couple times we went before she came with us! They are sitting, sooooooo... why can't they wait? I've been on both sides so I get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter