If disney could stop one thing Park guests do what should it be?

glad to hear that. I feel it's kind of rude. It happened 3 times to me in one day. might have been a very unlucky day for me but after waiting in line for 70 min with my 6 year old granddaughter only to have a large group push through. I'm a very easy going person but on the 3rd time I almost popped. Left the park right after

I would like to see them stop groups that one person gets in a line and when they get closer to getting in eight more people in their party push through everyone else saying they were holding their place

I cant stand that, how is that fair ?, but i love how the lines go back and forth, and you see the same person like every 15 min, that makes people watching at its best

people who are pigs and intentionally don't pick up after themselves whether it be any eating establishment, picnic area, the bathroom, waiting for a parade,monorail, the tram, buses, the parking lot, cigarette butts, resort pools , resort hallways, resorts in general. I am not talking about the accidental kleenex that gets dropped or drink that may get spilled...but the folks who just don't care and figure "there are CM's to pick it up". I know, millions attend the parks, no way can it be kept clean~ I am just commenting on general respect of the property and those in it.
AND harrassing CM's..I have seen too often.

This is my complaint everywhere (malls, grocery store, etc), but especially at Disney: please, for the love of all things holy, do not stop in the middle of the walkway with your four kids and two strollers and your wife and just stand there talking or looking at your map while everyone tries to maneuver around you. Please realize that there are other human beings in the world. Please be considerate and at least TRY to move out of the way to a less congested area, even if you're only able to move a few inches. Every little bit helps. Sidewalks/paths/aisles are for walking, not map reading/stopping to search for your kids goldfish/taking 20 photographs/thinking you are the only person alive.

Sorry, it's a touchy subject for me everywhere. Common courtesy is basically extinct in our world :sad2: by the way, there is no "back in my day...!" I'm 26 years old. I was just taught to be a considerate person. Rant over. Lol

I agree with the fist post--the one person holding a place in line for a dozen thing. We'll spread our group of four out to block the entire path and not move, especially at Disneyland Paris where it is SO common--we'd have it happen a dozen times a day there.

Oh yes! The holding places in line at DLP is 5x's worse than in the states. Oh man, and it's not for 2-3 people. We're talking an entire extended family of 8-10.

Thinking that they and their trip are more important than everyone else. Pushing in front of you in a queue, hogging a table because they need to charge their phone and its next to a power point, blocking your view with their camera/iPad/child, not letting someone else have a turn at something, cutting you off with a stroller - all of that means that the person thinks that they are somehow more entitled to a better trip than you. I think the world in general would be a much nicer place if we were more considerate of others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter