If disney could stop one thing Park guests do what should it be?

Bottle feeding and pacifiers should be banned. There is no need to cover up. Breastfeeding is best for baby

Next time, we should all go topless and have our breast out. I am a mother of 3 and it's a respect thing for others. Breastfeeding is best, good thing they make pumps and bottles to store and feed the baby. One can still breastfeed and be tasteful and respectful to the others that don't appreciate seeing a nipple as the baby attaches and releases. I don't mind a boob but I don't need my children to see another woman's nips. not cool.

Next time, we should all go topless and have our breast out. I am a mother of 3 and it's a respect thing for others. Breastfeeding is best, good thing they make pumps and bottles to store and feed the baby. One can still breastfeed and be tasteful and respectful to the others that don't appreciate seeing a nipple as the baby attaches and releases. I don't mind a boob but I don't need my children to see another woman's nips. not cool.

What about my nips?

I would add that I would like Disney to stop people from breaking their rules. My biggest pet peeve is when people refuse to go all the way to the end of the row before they sit down in an attraction such as Mickey's Philharmagic. I can't tell you how many times I have had to sit at the end of a row when all the seats on the other side of where they decided to stop are empty or I have had to step over people to get a seat because they refuse to move. It seems like CM's have given up on trying to enforce this one.

OMG this is a huge petpeeve of mine! Move down the aisle, you'll still be able to see!

That's not fair to those, like my hubby, that have smoked and it's an addiction. However, he will not smoke around non-smokers. If there is just one location off far from others that would even be better. But my family wouldn't get to go because he would be on edge. If you've never smoked, you don't and won't ever understand which is fine... but still not a comfortable situation for everyone, that includes the smokers.

Smokers' fumes waft over to non smokers. Do not kid yourself that they don't. We don't have a choice in the matter. That is not fair.

Smokers make a choice to smoke. Non smokers make a choice not to, yet we still get the smokers' choice shoved down our throats. That is not fair.

Having just returned from Disneyland Paris where people smoke everywhere, many non smokers can't/won't be returning there because of others' refusal to think of others (and management's refusal to do anything about it). That is not fair.

Last edited:
Holding up their phone or tablet in the air, blocking my view, so they can record their view of the ride/fireworks/parade. As if there weren't already a dozen better videos of each attraction on You Tube...

Smokers' fumes waft over to non smokers. Do not kid yourself that they don't. We don't have a choice in the matter. That is not fair.

Smokers make a choice to smoke. Non smokers make a choice not to, yet we still get the smokers' choice shoved down our throats. That is not fair.

Having just returned from Disneyland Paris where people smoke everywhere, many non smokers can't/won't be returning there because of others' refusal to think of others (and management's refusal to do anything about it). That is not fair.

I realize that this may not be the best time for me to respond.. lol since I'm not in the most magical and fairy-tale type of moods this morning but I'll try not to be too vocally harsh. I truly am a pleasant person and loving.

I don't smoke..(anymore).. My husband does not smoke around others. His smoke does not "waft" to others because he is more cautious than that and I'm not kidding myself. It's quite fact and if you thought out of the box you wouldn't be as simple minded about it. Don't you dare for a moment say he is not being fair to non-smokers when you do not know him, you only know or assume all smokers are the same. I however, realize some are not as courteous as my husband. It's only shoved down your throat when you chose to walk through it! The air is larger than right in front of your face. Air does not linger right in front of the smokers mouth, i get that. Air does circulate and it also dispenses upward as well. If you for a second think that those smoking in those sections pollute the whole area of Disney you are mistaken. If you are worried about your lungs, watch out for pollution!! How do you think those motorized boats work on the rides? All the transportation in the area, etc.. it's everywhere... not just the "horrible piece of crap smokers" in those huge "disgusting, waste of good Disney property" areas. Yes, I get that it stinks. I agree. As well as my husband does. That's why him as well as any other smoker we know, doesn't smoke in house or car. Again, he would quit if it was as easy as snapping his fingers and poof. Non-smoker now. LOL... doesn't work like that regardless of how easy you think their choice to smoke or not is.

lol my gosh... Smokers did make a choice, and most at a very very young age and now cannot quit. Most smokers try their hardest to quit and it's extremely hard; but way to judge and belittle them for their poor choices when they were younger and having a heart to those others whose choices are different from yours. Sorry they can't all be perfect. Smoking becomes the person. It's consuming, a horrible addiction and the hardest to quit.

If you ban smoking completely, 1/2 of the populations families could not experience that wonderful place. It's borderline discriminating (hate to say those words when I'm so against all the people whining and crying over every little thing they are offended over) Why can't all people enjoy Disney?

I do not agree with Disneyland Paris where they smoke everywhere. Nor would my husband because we have kids. We still believe it was our choice to start (though I finally quit) not theirs so we don't want it in their face either. However, I think having the smoking sections scattered and few (though a hassle to find) is perfectly fine and out of the way enough to still have respect for non-smokers. Just wish those non-smokers had enough respect for the smokers to not gripe about those sections cause it could be worse, it could be like Disneyland Paris.

Bottle feeding and pacifiers should be banned. There is no need to cover up. Breastfeeding is best for baby
So, then I guess you would have been fine with my child starving to death? After all, if bottle feeding is banded, how was she going to eat? I was unable to breast feed. I guess she would have just been out of luck? How sweet.:rolleyes:

As a very frequent guest, I have a few observations.

#1 - the people who refuse to wait in line for "free" things. Like the drums in Africa. My kids waiting patiently for a drum to open up. When A child finally leaves, some other kid just runs in from left field and gets in front of everyone.

#2 - people who linger and take too long with characters. 30 seconds, 1 or 2 poses. 1 shot with the Disney camera, 1 with your own. Don't pass 4 different phones in for the same freaking picture. share the 1 pic.

#3 - IPAD picture taker. I take a picture of these people o I can laugh in private later. I still think the people who do this are trying to be the cool ones who say "look at me, I have an IPAD". When in reality, Ipads are so 2010 and every has 2 or 3 by now.

#4 - E CIGS. Just another addiction that you are too weak to overcome.

#5 - people who have been on an attraction so many times they recite out loud the words, and ruin it for the new people.

Last edited:
wow... I didn't know so many fellow Disney go'ers were so perfect. One day someone will throw in your face how ridiculous you are and we'll all just see it as how "weak" you are to overcome your ignorance.

And I understand things annoy everyone peeps but really? There are things I do that will annoy you just as you will be doing things at the parks that will annoy me or some other person. That's what makes us all dumb and silly in our own way. We all need to chill and relax and know it's an experience for everyone of all styles, types, and opinions. It shouldn't "RUIN" your trip.... nothing should... except maybe being to high and mighty that you think others are the cause of your own peeves. haha

I have a peeve that people at a 4-way stop sign don't know the rules to a 4-way stop sign but it's not ruining my driving experience to where ever I'm going. LOL... I know people are different and clueless. Just like I know I'm clueless about many things as well. It's the joys of life and experiences. Don't know until you go through them.

wow... I didn't know so many fellow Disney go'ers were so perfect. One day someone will throw in your face how ridiculous you are and we'll all just see it as how "weak" you are to overcome your ignorance.

And I understand things annoy everyone peeps but really? There are things I do that will annoy you just as you will be doing things at the parks that will annoy me or some other person. That's what makes us all dumb and silly in our own way. We all need to chill and relax and know it's an experience for everyone of all styles, types, and opinions. It shouldn't "RUIN" your trip.... nothing should... except maybe being to high and mighty that you think others are the cause of your own peeves. haha

I have a peeve that people at a 4-way stop sign don't know the rules to a 4-way stop sign but it's not ruining my driving experience to where ever I'm going. LOL... I know people are different and clueless. Just like I know I'm clueless about many things as well. It's the joys of life and experiences. Don't know until you go through them.
Don't let it get to you. While some of the stuff on this thread is legit, some is just posted by people to make themselves feel better and bigger then everyone else. They are the ones that generally have self esteem issues or other major problems in their life.

They are the ones with the issues. Heck, sometimes, you can look at who the poster is, and you just know!:p

It is easy enough to avoid the smoking areas. If the smoke bothers you that much, look at the map and avoid the areas. Easy. I hope you also avoid all fireworks, the buses, the Tomorrowland Speedway, and campfires.......

One day someone will throw in your face how ridiculous you are and we'll all just see it as how "weak" you are to overcome your ignorance.

Hit a nerve did I? Sorry.

Not trying to be mean at all. But E-cigs are still cigarettes. water vapor or smoke. it is not something i want to deal with. And many E-cig folks think they can just "vape" wherever they want. Those are the specific people I am talking about.

If you cant hold off on your addiction to do it in the proper place, you are just weak and rude.

Biggest annoyance are the people that just walk up right in front of you when you've been waiting for an hour in your spot for the fireworks or a show and try to weasel you out of your spot. Drives me insane.

Other pet peeve that I never knew I had until a recent trip was holding pool chairs and tables FOR HOURS. We went to the pool one morning at 9am...planned to stay there until mid afternoon. We noticed that the table next to us had bags and clothing on it, but no one was there...for 3 hours. Finally around noon when the pool started getting busy, people were searching for somewhere to sit. They noticed too that no one seemed to be returning to this table and we told them that no one had been there at all. The family picked up all the belongings, moved them with care to one of the chairs at the table, and moved the chair away from the table. Get this.....at 2pm (5 hours after we had arrived and noticed no one was there) the family returned only to be INFURIATED that someone had the audacity to move their belongings. The mother actually tried to drag the table and chairs away from the family that decided to sit there. She was screaming too and drawing a ton of attention to herself. Makes you wonder how many people really do this...go to the parks in the morning and leave their stuff at the pool so they have a spot when they come back after lunch o_O

On the same day (it clearly wasn't a good pool day haha) we had a couple actually take our chairs from our table, leaving just an empty table with no where to sit. And mind you, we weren't gone for a long period of time either. I went to the pool bar to get more drinks and my friend went to the bathroom. Gone for 10 minutes if that. They tried to play it off like they had no idea what i was talking about when i confronted them about our missing chairs. But they didn't move them very far away, maybe 10 yards? They ended up refusing to give us our chairs back so we decided to leave after that. But really...how rude was that?!

All true. I can smell my neighbor smoking 150 feet away. I can smell the guy smoking in his car three cars ahead. I smell it on their clothes next to me in line. There really is no unobtrusive way to smoke in a theme park.

I realize that this may not be the best time for me to respond.. lol since I'm not in the most magical and fairy-tale type of moods this morning but I'll try not to be too vocally harsh. I truly am a pleasant person and loving.

I don't smoke..(anymore).. My husband does not smoke around others. His smoke does not "waft" to others because he is more cautious than that and I'm not kidding myself. It's quite fact and if you thought out of the box you wouldn't be as simple minded about it. Don't you dare for a moment say he is not being fair to non-smokers when you do not know him, you only know or assume all smokers are the same. I however, realize some are not as courteous as my husband. It's only shoved down your throat when you chose to walk through it! The air is larger than right in front of your face. Air does not linger right in front of the smokers mouth, i get that. Air does circulate and it also dispenses upward as well. If you for a second think that those smoking in those sections pollute the whole area of Disney you are mistaken. If you are worried about your lungs, watch out for pollution!! How do you think those motorized boats work on the rides? All the transportation in the area, etc.. it's everywhere... not just the "horrible piece of crap smokers" in those huge "disgusting, waste of good Disney property" areas. Yes, I get that it stinks. I agree. As well as my husband does. That's why him as well as any other smoker we know, doesn't smoke in house or car. Again, he would quit if it was as easy as snapping his fingers and poof. Non-smoker now. LOL... doesn't work like that regardless of how easy you think their choice to smoke or not is.

lol my gosh... Smokers did make a choice, and most at a very very young age and now cannot quit. Most smokers try their hardest to quit and it's extremely hard; but way to judge and belittle them for their poor choices when they were younger and having a heart to those others whose choices are different from yours. Sorry they can't all be perfect. Smoking becomes the person. It's consuming, a horrible addiction and the hardest to quit.

If you ban smoking completely, 1/2 of the populations families could not experience that wonderful place. It's borderline discriminating (hate to say those words when I'm so against all the people whining and crying over every little thing they are offended over) Why can't all people enjoy Disney?

I do not agree with Disneyland Paris where they smoke everywhere. Nor would my husband because we have kids. We still believe it was our choice to start (though I finally quit) not theirs so we don't want it in their face either. However, I think having the smoking sections scattered and few (though a hassle to find) is perfectly fine and out of the way enough to still have respect for non-smokers. Just wish those non-smokers had enough respect for the smokers to not gripe about those sections cause it could be worse, it could be like Disneyland Paris.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

All true. I can smell my neighbor smoking 150 feet away. I can smell the guy smoking in his car three cars ahead. I smell it on their clothes next to me in line. There really is no unobtrusive way to smoke in a theme park.

Totally agree. My mother in law smokes but I won't allow it in my house. If she has visited in the afternoon while I am out and hasn't smoked in my house I can tell without knowing she has been in my house just from the smell of stale smoke her clothes leaves behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter