Halloween on the Magic 2013

There is a link to the FE list in hamm1207's signature. You can add everyone in your room.

Thank you so much! I will add us in. We're a family of five coming from so California. We just transferred from another sailing.
My kids ages are 12,9,8.

Thank you so much! I will add us in. We're a family of five coming from so California. We just transferred from another sailing.
My kids ages are 12,9,8.

Very cool. Welcome to the cruise. California - it is probably safe to assume that you won't be driving to Miami.

Hi everyone! It's me again.
Haven't heard any response from anyone with regards to the Facebook page.
I made a facebook page for our cruise. It can be found by searching in Facebook the following:
Disney Magic 10/27/2013

I am going on the Fantasy May 18th sailing in a couple of weeks and we developed a large facebook page where everyone seems to gather for most conversations.
When this groups FE list gets completed I'd love to post it on the page, as it is a closed group only for these members (which allows all personal information to be kept between members only)

If you have problems finding the facebook page, you can private message me on here for help.

Hope to see you all there!

Hi! I am interested in a Facebook page if there is one. Inonlybuse my phone for the Internet and Facebook is easier in it. I tried to find it but couldn't. Thank you so much!
Shannon

Very cool. Welcome to the cruise. California - it is probably safe to assume that you won't be driving to Miami.

Haha! You're correct!
We have never been to Miami so I'm excited about that. I need to start researching hotels , transfers etc!

Hi! I am interested in a Facebook page if there is one. Inonlybuse my phone for the Internet and Facebook is easier in it. I tried to find it but couldn't. Thank you so much!
Shannon

I am not sure if the facebook page really ever got up and running. There was talk back a few pages that some people had difficulty accessing it. Personally I am not a FB'er so I am probably not the best one to ask.

While Facebook might be very easy on your phone, there are apps to make using this forum easier.... I know there is an iphone version, pretty sure there is one for android too. That might make visiting here easier from your phone.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we would hope that, even if you do choose to primarily use FB to connect to people on the cruise, you would still frequent this forum. For many of us this is where we will focus on the meet up. This is especially true for the FE news and info.

Thank you! Is this a small group?
I'm excited to participate in the fe! We loved it last time! We're already working on our gifts!

Last time I checked it was about 35ish. I would imagine that number will grow as we get closer to the cruise. The group will close about a month before the trip.

I am not sure if the facebook page really ever got up and running. There was talk back a few pages that some people had difficulty accessing it. Personally I am not a FB'er so I am probably not the best one to ask.

While Facebook might be very easy on your phone, there are apps to make using this forum easier.... I know there is an iphone version, pretty sure there is one for android too. That might make visiting here easier from your phone.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we would hope that, even if you do choose to primarily use FB to connect to people on the cruise, you would still frequent this forum. For many of us this is where we will focus on the meet up. This is especially true for the FE news and info.

Bummer . Ok I'll check in periodically . Our last group was super active on Facebook and that made it really fun. I understand everyone isn't in Facebook so it makes sense to stay here then . Thanks.

Woo Hoo! booked our flights last night! Flying into Miami and found a hotel that offers both free airport and cruise port shuttles as well as free breakfast buffet (the way my kids eat this is a big deal). We're going to stay a few days in Miami after the cruise. So excited!!

Do you mind sharing what hotel it is? I'm trying to figure out where we are staying. Thanks in advance!

Sorry I haven't been around this week. It was VBS week at church, and I haven't had a lot of spare time. The add to the FE list looks good.

I tried to add us to the FE list but I messed it up and some how got added to the bottom. I tried to fix it but can't seem to figure it out

I tried to add us to the FE list but I messed it up and some how got added to the bottom. I tried to fix it but can't seem to figure it out

no worries. I fixed it for you. welcome to the FE.

Everything looks good on the FE list! More and more people are joining...the more the merrier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter