Halloween on the Magic 2013

I hope everyone's staterooms are in good condition.... There have been TONS of problems....

See everyone later!!! We'll be on deck as soon as they let us back on! It's a pool deck day for us.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you to everyone for making this cruise a happy one
so many issues with the cruise but the surprise.gifts and meetings
Made it better. Sincerely. Evelyn :love:

Just about to sit down to our last breakfast :( I want to say thanks to everyone for the wonderful cruise and as they say at Disney, "Till we meet again!"

Clint

Thanks to everyone who included us in the FE even as latecomers :) Our daughter loved everything (as did we). Sorry we didn't make it to the meet - I couldn't peel her away from the pool deck!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

A big thanks for all of the FE gifts. Initially I tried to write down who sent what so I could send a more personal thanks....

...but my kids where so excited that, more often then not, they dug into them and began playing with them to quick for me to write everything down.

So a huge thanks for the gifts. we really enjoyed them!!!

Though on a more sad note. The cruise went by too quickly! My wife and mother-in-law, who before the cruise said they didn't want to do more then 5 nights, both said that they wish we would have done a 7 night one instead. But its is all good, because had we done a longer one, we wouldn't have been able to enjoy the re-imaginaiton. Which was so great (when things worked).

But hey, that is what rebooking is for, right? So my wife and I are going to go on the 9 night Alaska Cruise on May 24th. We are really excited about it. And if I can pull it off, we may do a 3 night cruise between now and then.

Gosh, cruising is addictive!

Thank you everyone for the FE Gifts. We had not done it the last two cruises, and had forgotten how even more magical it makes cruising for the kids...and us!!!

I wanted to thank everyone for all of the FE gifts! We were unsure if we would participate or not and am so glad we did. :) really wanted to give a special thanks to whoever gave us the skull socks. Some how we managed to leave most of Dylan's socks at home & they came in very handy! He wore them on pirate night & with his Halloween costume & everyone loved them. :)

It was awesome meeting everyone on the cruise! Thank you for all of the wonderful and thoughtful FE gifts. I look forward to sailing with you guys again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter