Free Dining Watch 2009 - Dates Released!! Update post 1

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Finally!!!!!!! Looks like the code problem has been worked out; added FD to our previous ressie for POP 8/18-8/25!!!!

Thanks everyone for all the great info!

Congratulations! What number did you use? I have called twice and they said to call back tomorrow?????

I am so excited about FD!! :dance3:

Okay, so when it comes to Disney, I'm a little obsessed, but if I were in your shoes; I would probably book a stay for the max. allowed nights in my name and another for the max. nights allowed at a different time under DH's, and then hope that when I found out the exact dates, that they fell under those dates, and then cancel what I didn't need.

I have decided to wait and take whatever I get...I need to book 2 rooms, sooooo hopefully it all works out but I will be a mess until mid April...:scared:

Yay. I can't wait to book. Unfortunately that won't be until later today because I am at work. I'm flexible. I want POFQ, but I will accept any moderate or even any value.

I so wonder if I should change my dates-- since we are going in Nov--I really want to get free dining! Hoping for the same deal that came out last year!!

Thanks to everyone keeping us updated on this thread. I have been lurking, then forgot about it until yesterday when I saw the buzz about today. Got up early saw that it didn't look like it would happen today, then a WONDERFUL:goodvibes(you know who you are, pm sent) Disser came on to say that it WAS going on today. I called and got my first FD for 8/23-8/27 at PC, which I had already booked at AAA rate. They just changed it over to FD for me. :banana:I am keeping my bounce back rate at YC for the next 4 days, the savings won't be as great as the PC portion. This will be a great way to introduce ourselves to the DP, I'm so excited I can't believe it!!

Thank you everyone!!:worship:

Woo Hooo

Someone please confirm!

So the rumors have indeed been true and if this holds true nonDV should be able to book Monday morning??

Will it be a diff code or do I need one at all. Already booked my package for 9/20-9/24 at CBR!

If my trip was October 1-4, would I qualify for free dining? Do you just need to check in during free dining, and then you qualify for the length of your stay? Thanks!

Be persistent folks. My mother called at 7:00, was told to call back. She called again at 8:00, same thing, and at 9:00. I called at about 9:20, and managed to get the free dining booked at POR for Aug 23rd through Sept 5th.

Woo Hooo

Someone please confirm!

So the rumors have indeed been true and if this holds true nonDV should be able to book Monday morning??

Will it be a diff code or do I need one at all. Already booked my package for 9/20-9/24 at CBR!

They did not request a code from me, but they may still need one. I am guessing the DV card number would replace a code.?

Waiting to hear from our TA is driving me nuts! We used Dreams Unlimited this time, they have been the best we've ever worked with, :love:so I'm sure she's on top of it...I just want to actually see the confirmation! :yay:

I just re-booked my reservation with FD @ POP for 8/25-9/8! 14 nights of free dining, I can't wait!! Thanks so much for this thread everyone :goodvibes!

The basic dining code is working now. I called first at 9:00 and was told there was a glitch but to call back later. I called again at 9:20 and it was working!!!

Just got Labor Day weekend, Sept. 3-6, 4 nights, POP and also Oct. 2-12, 10 nights, ASMovies. Whoo-hoo!

And to answer for those who've asked, yes, I confirmed, as long as you check in by Oct. 3rd (the last day of the promo) you get free dining for the length of your stay.

Good luck to all!

After my ressie is modified or changed and I get my confirmation number, I can still access that on WDW website, right? I currently have a POP room booked and I owe about $1k for my September trip. Will it change to reflect the free dining (so that it would only show like $300 due or whatever)?

Am I making sense?

From MouseSavers:

If you want, you can upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan for just $32 per adult per night and $10 per child age 3-9 per night. (This represents the usual price difference between the regular Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining Plan.) The Deluxe Dining Plan includes three meals a day at your choice of table service or counter service locations. You get an appetizer with your table service meals on the Deluxe Dining Plan. The Deluxe Dining Plan also includes two snacks per day and one refillable mug per person. You can eat like royalty!

You can also add the "Wine & Dine" Plan to this package, at full price.

After my ressie is modified or changed and I get my confirmation number, I can still access that on WDW website, right? I currently have a POP room booked and I owe about $1k for my September trip. Will it change to reflect the free dining (so that it would only show like $300 due or whatever)?

Am I making sense?

I think I understand. After you modify a reservation it should show up on the website . However, it will take awhile to show that FD has been added. I just checked. I got my e-mail confirmation but it is still not updated on the website when I check my reservation there.

Good morning!

Free dining this year how exciting! I'm going in early september but staying on DVC points even though I have a Disney rewards card. Am I still able to take advantage of the early signup for DV members or do I have to wait until Monday?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter