Free Dining Watch 2009 - Dates Released!! Update post 1

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Tricia1972, Jan 5, 2009.

1. PrincessTiffany

PrincessTiffany Is there anything better than Free Dining and Fast

Yes, the FD offer is now available to the public and they can add the code to their existing reservation, but if they got a $400.00 discount off rack rate, that would be a better deal than the free dining discount because for 2 adults and one child the DDP would cost approximately $90.00 per day, so for three nights that would only be a $270.00 discount.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TLHB70

TLHB70 <font color=navy>Let me be known by the Company I

OK. So I need to tell them to call and get the FD price and compare with the current package price. I will explain that they are probably better off with what they have now, but they can check to just make sure they have the cheaper offer. Thank you so much!

4. carolmp

carolmp Mouseketeer

The promo says that you need to stay 5 nights, so I'm not sure they would be eligible for free dining with only a 3 night stay.

5. catne

catne DIS Veteran

Three night minimum stay is the real number.

The 5 nights in the promo is just what they always use for their example - you don't actually have to book the exact same thing as the example...it's always a family of 4 with two adults, one junior and one child too, lol.

6. PrincessTiffany

PrincessTiffany Is there anything better than Free Dining and Fast

That 5 night quote is just for advertisement purposes. There is only a 3 night minimum requirement to receive the free dining discount.

7. akayek31

akayek31 DIS Veteran

free dining ends December 17 but I changed my dates to get there on Dec 17 until Dec 27 and I got free dining the entire time even Christmas. Saved my self $750. I upgraded to the regular plan since we were staying in value.

8. TLHB70

TLHB70 <font color=navy>Let me be known by the Company I

I sent all of the information to work by DH. His friend will have the weekend to check it out. I just wanted him to be able to save as much money as possible. Thanks so much for your help!

9. Richser

Richser Earning My Ears

10. DISNEYNY

DISNEYNY DIS Veteran

Just booked FDP for Dec 10-15 at POP last night. Took the quickservice...we only have 5 days so we thought it might be good not to be tied down to alot of dining reservations. :goodvibes

11. gssmks

gssmks Believing in Pixie Dust

I've ordered the DVD twice over five years time and I've never received a discount code.