Food and Wine 2015...let's start daydreaming! updated! highlight video Post 1

October - 16 - 26, 7 nights BCV 3 nights SSR (two studios)

We have two more studios booked (BCV) 10/18 - 23 - son, dil & nephew w/family

Friends also going will be at BWVs. - three more studios here

Might still get another party going - Should be fun

Hoping to see Starship or Billy Ocean during that time.

Last edited:
Me too, same month. We booked the 7 night cruise followed with 4 nights at bwv. Isn't it nice we have the same birth year as Disneyland! Sadly no family because the grandkids are just back in school and too early to miss. But we come back on oct 25 to nov 7 for two weeks at the bwv. We have 2 studios standard view which was not easy to get at the 11 month window, but I was successful.

Yes! Wonderful!

2015 dates:
September 25 – November 16, 2015

I'm so excited about the newly announced dates! I have BWV booked 11/11-11/15 and thought I'd be missing F&W this year. I know the last weekend is supposed to be pretty crowded, but hopefully that last Wednesday and Thursday won't be too terrible.

Foolish me...I didn't even pick up it was September thru Novemebr...my brain saw October thru November...but 11 days will be a wonderful trip.

Do you guys think there's any chance of a Party for the Senses on 26 Sep? I have a feeling not, but I'm hoping.

25 Sept-5 Oct.

Disney Food Blog released new dates. Thought it was starting a week early again (16 Sept) this year as it did in 2014, but the extra time goes to at the end of the festival. So we pushed our trip back a week to start on the 25th.

Can't wait!!!

BWV Sept 30-Oct 4. Oct. 1 is the 20th Anniversary of Food and Wine so I'm hoping there will be some kind of celebration of the event. Back at BWV Oct. 25-Nov.3. If they have the Premium Package again we'll be doing it.

What did I do?!!! I JUST CANCELLED MY FOOD AND WINE RESERVATION!!

I will still maintain this thread though for all of you who are going!!

We're booked at BCV for 10/23 - 11/2. Can't wait! 25th year of F&W Festival, so not sure if they'll do anything special around that. :cool1:

Oct. 18-25 at VWL. Will try for BWV at seven months. Was successful in changing last year, but not the year before. We shall see. At least I have a place to sleep and do laundry even if I can't walk to Epcot.

Sep 26-Oct 4 at OKW. Will celebrate son and grandson birthday while there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter