Food and Wine 2015...let's start daydreaming! updated! highlight video Post 1

But if the first festival was in 1996, the 2015 festival will be the 20th.

Yes 20 festivals in the span of 19 years. They did not say this will be the 20 th festival-- they said it was the 20 th year. thus the discrepancy.

I actually misread the original 25 year post and thought someone was talking about anniversary's. I guess not so obvious. (or not obvious enough)

Yes that does make sense! This will be the 20th festival!! I was thinking since it's my 18th anniversary in Oct and we were there the 2nd year of F&W than this is was 19!! oops!!

Is this early to make an announcement? Is it worth doing the dining package? I'm not sure how this works? I hope they release the scheduled events early this year.

Is this early to make an announcement? Is it worth doing the dining package? I'm not sure how this works? I hope they release the scheduled events early this year.

The special events for F&W? Yes! They are amazing! My husband and I like the demos for mixology and wine. My parents love the regional lunches. The party for the senses is very popular!!

Great! What about the Eat to the Beat dinner package? Do most people do that to insure getting a seat? I notice that we can begin making dinner reservations soon. How does that work with these dinner packages? Booking it so far out?

Oh ..hmmm I've never done that! The concerts can be heard all around that area of the world showcase and you can see them too if you stand at the back. If there is a particular show you really really want to sit and watch than a dining package is probably a good idea!

The food and wine special events and bookings are separate from your 180 day window for ADRs. Usually around mid-late summer is when you can book food and wine events!

We have our first DVC stay as owners for nov8-15 at VGF 1BDRM!! I am sooo excited!! This will be our 5th consecutive food and wine featival! :cool1::woohoo:

September 20 - 27 BCV 2BDR then
September 27 - October 1 at OKW in a 1 BDR
It can' t come fast enough!

Just booked BWV for Oct. 4th thru 8th. Can't wait for food & wine AND Halloween party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter