Food and Wine 2015...let's start daydreaming! updated! highlight video Post 1

VWL Oct 30th to Nov. 10th. Hoping to be able to take the grandkids for Halloween party, F&W for me, and then the MVMCP and the Osborne lights. Here's hoping my calculation of when things are happening is correct for 2015.:thumbsup2

We already booked but thinking about changing. Does anyone have an opinion about the week before Halloween versus the week after.

I am mainly looking at which would be less crowded in the parks. Any difference?

As far as I know the week after Halloween is Jersey week. There is a statewide teacher conference in Jersey the first week in November every year. They close for 2 or 3 days and a lot of families will pull the kids for the other days and head to Fl. IMHO the week before Halloween will be less crowded.

Thanks Pat. I have ready about Jersey week and I forgot all about it. I think I will keep what we have.

OCT 18 - 23 at BCV. We bought BCV resale last year specifically for F & W, so this is our first F & W there.

Oct 18-23, BWV. 3 1 bedrooms and a 2 bedroom. Family get-together.

yay. (LOL - I'm already stressing over it!)

Excited? Me, me me! We missed this year, after 6 years in a row and can't believe how anxious I am to return. Right now I have reservations at BCV for 10/20-10/29. I don't expect to use all those dates, only about 6 or 7, but my exact dates in there depend on whether DH can join me (or if it's a solo trip) and if he can, exactly when.

We're in the same boat. This was the first F&W we've missed in six years (we went with extended family in early December instead). So we cannot wait for F&W to come around again.

We'll be at Hard Rock at Universal Oct. 17-18, then BWV Oct. 18-25! :woohoo:

We will be staying for the first time at VGF since becoming DVC members on October 2nd-10th in a 1 bedroom. It's been 3 years since we were at F&W so we are excited.

I must admit... I've been watching videos of Eat to the Beat Concerts recently!! I'm so ready for the food and wine festival it's not even funny!!

That makes two of us (or much more than two). We go every year for a friends birthday and always have a blast. Can't beat walking from your room right to the park.

I'm turning 60 in Sept. and hope to get family members there to celebrate. Fingers crossed!

I must admit... I've been watching videos of Eat to the Beat Concerts recently!! I'm so ready for the food and wine festival it's not even funny!!

And I'm thinking "videos of Eat to the Beat concerts"? Wow, that sounds great! I've already been wondering who I'll see and thinking about who I've seen in previous years and would love to see again.

So excited! Over 40 trips and we have never done F&W Festival. Our school calendar includes a fall break we have never had before! First thing we did was book BWV! This plus MNSSHP! Cannot wait!

I'm turning 60 in Sept. and hope to get family members there to celebrate. Fingers crossed!
Me too, same month. We booked the 7 night cruise followed with 4 nights at bwv. Isn't it nice we have the same birth year as Disneyland! Sadly no family because the grandkids are just back in school and too early to miss.

But we come back on oct 25 to nov 7 for two weeks at the bwv. We have 2 studios standard view which was not easy to get at the 11 month window, but I was successful.

This weekend's highlight of Eat to the Beat!!

You're In Love..Wilson Phillips! <----- click here!

30rkvt5.jpg

Oct 17-24 First stay as DVC members-2 bedroom at Kidani!
Treating my parents on their 45th anniversary to their 1st visit to WDW!
Food and Wine Festival here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter