• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food and Wine 2015...let's start daydreaming! updated! highlight video Post 1

I'll be there October 30th - November 9th at Art of Animation!

BW Garden Cottage 11/6 -> 11/8
BCV 1 br 11/8 -> 11/15

We had the 1 br booked from 11/8 - > 11/15 at the 11 month mark, then hemmed/hawed and tried to add on 2 more days at 10 months. No go on that - so we are staying at our fav BW room: the Garden Cottage for 2 nights. Even though we aren't staying those 2 nights in a DVC, we love the Cottages so it all works out!

I had to cancel my reservation. My son turns 16 on Jan 1, 2016 so he asked for a disney cruise and parks for his bday with a few friends. So 12/24-28 dream cruise. 12/28-31 a 1 BR at Kidani and 12/31 to 1/3 a 1 BR at Bay Lake. Be back at Food and Wine 2016.

Sorry, 20 years. I knew it was a milestone. Just not the diamond, yet.

10/3 to 10/8, BWV...then switching over to the darkside for HHN @ RPR thru 10/12

:snail:seems so far away! Last year we didn't book anything and just winged it, found out that on a busy weekend it wasn't the best plan of attack for us. Looking forward to seeing what is offered this year, would love to see some more lunches offered throughout the week.

Booked Oct 25 thru Nov 7. Not excited. Since Off Kilter is gone and acts in theater are mostly the same, food higher priced and mostly the same. We stay at BWV and last year only visited EPCOT 4 X and for very short time. Booked this trip only because I am hoping to see Osborne Lights one more time. :sad:

We have a party of 19 going from October 3rd -10th. Our entire party is split between a Grand Villa, a 1 bedroom, and a studio. Going to be so much fun, we cannot wait.

The 11 month window is now closing for next year's F&W dates! So who's booked and as excited as I am?!! Give me your dates and resort!! We can all start planning the fun far in advance!!

ankoqx.jpg

Let's Start the List!!

Sept 26- Oct 3 BWV Jenn
Oct 2 -10 VGF 1 Bedroom! sweatandsteel
Oct 4 - 7 VGF- BWV Dreamin
Oct 7 - 14 VWL with needed pixie dust! WolfpackFan
Oct 16-19 VGF - davale4
Oct 17-23 BWV 3 studios and a 2 bedroom! - paults
Oct 18-23 BWV 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom! MAO
Oct 18-25 BWV Missyrose
Oct 18-27 BCV - MaryJ with friends!
Oct 20-29 -BCV - Simba's Mom
Oct 23-25 BWV 2 Bedroom & a studio! palhockeymomof2
Oct 25 - Nov 7 - 2 studios! n2mm
Oct 23-Nov 1 BWV- Jillgunter
Oct 25-31 BLT - dundey
Oct 25 - Nov 1 BWV -DougEMG
Oct 27-30!!! AKV CLUB LEVEL!! - supersuperwendy
Oct 30-Nov 3 Kidani (pixie dust for BVW) - Harlemgirl720
Oct 31- Not 7 BCV one bedroom- DVC Jackie
Oct 31-Nov 7 - BWV - Splashboat
Oct 31-Nov 7 - VGF - Jenna319 and baby!

Mid October - BWV (pixie dust for BCV) Monorailmom

Nov 5-9 BCV -btk2333
Nov 8-13 VWL -kbeam
Just a correction on my departure date. I'll be at BWV till Nov 21, not Nov 1

We have a split stay booked November 7-9 at AKV and November 10-13 at BWV. Hoping to switch the whole stay to BWV at 7 months. Can't wait!!

Just a correction on my departure date. I'll be at BWV till Nov 21, not Nov 1

Wow, October 25 - Nov 21??? That is awesome! Those are basically the dates I have an RCI search for...but we'll only be there for 10 or 11 nights (adding a few nights to the RCI week). Waiting to see what our search pulls. It's been going since September 2013, as it didn't hit anything for last year (well, it hit SSR but we didn't want that, and we only had 1 possible check in weekend due to expiring APs).

RCI search is for check in anytime between Oct 23 through check in Nov 15, all resorts except OKW and SSR. Crossing my fingers as the deposit expires this December (already paid to extend it). If nothing hits, hopefully an SSR pops up that I can grab. But I'm really hoping it hits. BWV or BCV are a pipedream, I know, even BLT and VWL not likely. I'm actually kinda hoping for AKV. We're really flexible on our dates this year, as it will be our start year for new APs. Just need to make sure the APs take us through our friends vow renewals at the world in mid-Oct 2016!

We will be there Oct. 15-23!!! Two 2-bedrooms at BWV!!!! Can't wait!

We were going to do an early September vacation but have decided to push our dates back so we will be there for the first night of F&W! Last year was our first year and we loved it! Going to book for Sept 19-26. Hoping to try VWL for the first time too!

We were wait listed for one day (Oct. 15) at the BCV. Were able to get all of our other dates when we booked. Just got word that the wait list came through, so we are now good to go for the entire trip!!:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter