• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food and Wine 2015...let's start daydreaming! updated! highlight video Post 1

Just read on the Member Insider about Member Monday Cocktail. It said at Intermission Café at the Festival Welcome Center between 11am and 9PM, a specialty cocktail will be available for members and up to three guests. Two questions, do the three "GUESTS" have to be on your reservation:confused3 and is this free?:confused3 I assume that it is because it says "while supplies last". TIA!:goodvibes Can't WAIT for F&W!:woohoo:

you know I got this email & didn't even bother reading it until I read this post & by then I missed out on reserving certain events! I never knew this was a thing! but we did get in to the "Meet & greet celebrity chefs" next Friday so hopefully we'll get good pics to post here. i'm excited to try the Member Monday Cocktail. my guess would be that if you have your membership card, you can bring in any 3 ppl with you. I wonder if they will change the drink every Monday? and I also like they will be offering a non-alcoholic option. everyone can partake! again, will surely report any findings next week! let's hope my wifi connection in BLT is not as unreliable as reported on a different thread.

Heading down Nov 7 to the 12th. Special events are Moroccan Wine and Food, the country meal with Paul Bocuse, and Italian Regional Food and Wine pairing. I'll be staying at SSR and last night at OKW.

For anyone who's going, Disney Parks Blog posted yesterday saying that Andrew Zimmern will be attending the Rockin’ Burger Block Party on Sep 25th & Buddy Valastro will launch the final burger party on November 6.

We are booked for SSR November 1-6. We were able to add on an extra day a few weeks after booking to make it five nights total! Bummed we couldn't get into our home at BCV or even BWV but that's what happens when you book 4 months out.

you know I got this email & didn't even bother reading it until I read this post & by then I missed out on reserving certain events! I never knew this was a thing! but we did get in to the "Meet & greet celebrity chefs" next Friday so hopefully we'll get good pics to post here. i'm excited to try the Member Monday Cocktail. my guess would be that if you have your membership card, you can bring in any 3 ppl with you. I wonder if they will change the drink every Monday? and I also like they will be offering a non-alcoholic option. everyone can partake! again, will surely report any findings next week! let's hope my wifi connection in BLT is not as unreliable as reported on a different thread.

I missed this completely in the newsletter. Turns out I now have girl's trip in November & fingers crossed it works out to extend our October trip to enjoy over Columbus Day.

tillerrw - I was shocked to be able to find a studio available for 5 nights @ SSR (over the race weekend, no less!). The resort has never been on our radar, at this point I'm excited to have a room @ the inn and looking forward to exploring it.

I am very disappointed that I was unable to snag Chew reservations on any of the days, will just have to watch the tapings on tv.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter