Food and Wine 2015...let's start daydreaming! updated! highlight video Post 1

Air Supply, my freakin' day has been made, my husband's not so much lol We will be at our beloved VWL 10/19-10/26

Air Supply, my freakin' day has been made, my husband's not so much lol We will be at our beloved VWL 10/19-10/26

Although I've never seen Air Supply, your excitement makes me feel so glad I'll get to see them this year since I'll be there (but at BCV) at that time, too. Thanks!

Any idea on when a schedule will be released??? I'm ready to book some seminars and demonstrations!! :)

We have to pass on F&W this year, too busy, but if we do sell in Ohio and buy in FL, maybe we will do a day trip! Air Supply is one of my favorites. I've seen them the last 2 years!

Bobbi

We will be there Oct. 31-Nov. 7 in a 2 bedroom at OKW!
So excited!

10/23-10/30 2 bedroom at OKW with wait list at BC and BWV. Fingers crossed for an Epcot resort.

We will be at BWV Oct. 23-30.

BWV Dreamin, Eat to the Beat is every night, unlike Flower & Garden concerts being weekends only. I so hope they bring back F&G shows every night like they used to be, and never scale back on Eat to the Beat shows, big reason I love F & W fest!

BLT from Sept 24-Oct 5 for both EFWF & MNSSHP! 1st time at both events! looking forward to the Parisian Breakfast & Sinister Soiree. Neither event is announced yet, so hoping they will both be available!

First adult only trip with my hubby, also first time staying in a studio - usually book 2 bedroom. 11/7 Kidani, 11/8-13 BWV can't wait and planning to go to concerts whoever is performing!

BLT from Sept 24-Oct 5 for both EFWF & MNSSHP! 1st time at both events! looking forward to the Parisian Breakfast & Sinister Soiree. Neither event is announced yet, so hoping they will both be available!
Hey Disney fan, we will be there the same time. Can't wait for the food and wine schedule to be announced. Got MNSSHP tickets earlier this week for sept 27, first time doing the Halloween party can't wait. What do you guys have in mind for food and wine?

Hey Disney fan, we will be there the same time. Can't wait for the food and wine schedule to be announced. Got MNSSHP tickets earlier this week for sept 27, first time doing the Halloween party can't wait. What do you guys have in mind for food and wine?

we're hoping the EFWF premium pkg will be available again. it sounded like a good deal!

Looks like there's tons of us going for Food and Wine!! I will update the list tonight!! Happy Friday Everyone!!

Food and Wine Festival:

Oct 23 - Poly Studio LV
Oct 24-27 - Poly Bungalow
Oct27-Nov 3 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

2014 eat to The Beat Concert schedule was released on May 9, 2014 so we should get the full schedule soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter