Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

Hi,

We are joining y'all on this cruise. Cruising will be my parents in one cabin and myself, my 15 year old son and my 5 year old in a connecting cabin. We are in cabins 6090 and 6092. Unfortunately our eldest son just started college and won't be able to join us nor will my husband.

But we chose this week as its our late in life gifts 6th birthday. We are trying very hard to keep the cruise a surprise and not tell him until we are on our way. Our choices were also limited as we had to chose week where a hanciap balcony cabin was available for my mother.

We haven't cruised the Fantasy and are excited to see it.

I read there are Pirate themed days/nights. What exactly does this entail? Should I take a pirate costume or costume accessories for my 5 year old? And do they still have the Pirate Parties during the Christmas themed cruises?

If there is a roll call please add us. Can't wait it should be fun. Tortola is one of my favorite ports.
Thanks so much !
T

Hi,

We are joining y'all on this cruise. Cruising will be my parents in one cabin and myself, my 15 year old son and my 5 year old in a connecting cabin. We are in cabins 6090 and 6092. Unfortunately our eldest son just started college and won't be able to join us nor will my husband.

But we chose this week as its our late in life gifts 6th birthday. We are trying very hard to keep the cruise a surprise and not tell him until we are on our way. Our choices were also limited as we had to chose week where a hanciap balcony cabin was available for my mother.

I read there are Pirate themed days/nights. What exactly does this entail? Should I take a pirate costume or costume accessories for my 5 year old? And do they still have the Pirate Parties during the Christmas themed cruises?

If there is a roll call please add us. Can't wait it should be fun. Tortola is one of my favorite ports.
Thanks so much !
T

HI! Welcome to our group!
Pirate night will be after the day in Tortola, and lots of people dress up! I was just looking at some Halloween costumes to see if I will be able to dress up too. :smooth:

Hi, We are joining y'all on this cruise.
If there is a roll call please add us.
Absolutely, I will add you...
Pirate night, in my experience, doesn't change with the Christmas decor...yes, folks will be in Pirate costumes...now is a great time to get some inexpensive accessories...I was in the dollar store yesterday and saw cute vests, hand hooks, eye patches, etc...you can also find some great ideas to make your own costumes on Pinterest
Once again, welcome!!

Hi,

Thanks so much !
T
Hi, welcome..glad to see some neighbors- we're a few doors down! :welcome::yay:

Hallo to all of you!!!!
unfortunately I was lost during the summer holidays and are no longer able to write ... Me and my family we are still interested in the FE !!! you can return ?
The school si back and I've too much timer ti dedicate at FE!! :cool1::cool1:

Hallo to all of you!!!!
unfortunately I was lost during the summer holidays and are no longer able to write ... Me and my family we are still interested in the FE !!! you can return ?
The school si back and I've too much timer ti dedicate at FE!! :cool1::cool1:
Welcome back, Veronica9 - yes, I am happy to add you to the Santa's Helpers FE group

Santa's Helpers:
  1. 6164 prpleyedgirl, DW Davina, DH Russell, DBestFriend Teva (all adults)
  2. 6162 prpleyedgirl, Keith and Anna 24 (adults)
  3. 7568 MakinMemories4MyKids DW Linda, DH
  4. 7560 MakinMemories4MyKids DD27, DD17, DD16
  5. 8076 Captrob DH Rob and DW Jody
  6. 8583 Pincruiser Jennifer (adult)
  7. 8606 GillianM123 John and Gillian (adults), DD4 Margot, favorites: Elsa and Minnie
  8. 9586 missyk203 DW Melissa DH Tom DS Preston 11 DS Parker 7, no apple juice
  9. 10102 Veronica9 DW Veronica, DH Marco, DS6 Gino, DS5 Mathias DS2 Leon Arièl
  10. 7096 MAdisnerd DW Megan DH Brian, no rum, second wedding anniversary

Last edited:

Thank you everyone for your replies and comments. We are excited. We haven't been on the Fantasy yet so we are excited to sail on her. May I bother you with another question? When are the elegant nights on this cruise? And I would expect 2 as normal correct? Thanks so much!

Also I'm trying to play catch up what are the santas helpers and is there a secret Santa event this group is planning?

We cruised last year over Christmas on a 8 night cruise and it was really fun. Even though we are going a few weeks before Christmas this year it will still be a blast! And it's our youngest sons birthday a our second sea day.
T

Thank you everyone for your replies and comments. We are excited. We haven't been on the Fantasy yet so we are excited to sail on her. May I bother you with another question? When are the elegant nights on this cruise? And I would expect 2 as normal correct? Thanks so much!

Perhaps this will help:
12/3 Sat Day 1 embark, tree lighting in the atrium

12/4 Sun Day2 sea day, formal night, free drinks in atrium

12/5 Mon Day 3 sea day – maybe Winter Wonderland Ball?

12/6 Tues Day 4 Tortola – pirate night, Boarding at 5:45pm

12/7 Wed Day 5 St Thomas boarding at 4:00

12/8 Thur Day 6 sea day, semi formal night

12/9 Fri Day 7 Castaway Cay

12/10 Sat disembark :(

Also I'm trying to play catch up what are the santas helpers and is there a secret Santa event this group is planning?

Santa's Helpers is one of the fish extender groups. It isn't really a secret Santa exchange...if you google Disney fish extenders you can learn how the exchange works...essentially, you join a group agreeing to provide all folks on the list with little gifts or treats...and they will provide similar little items to you during the cruise. If you'd like to participate, just let me know...

I will continue to update the FE lists on page 8 but here are the current FE lists

FE Group Storm Troopers:
  1. 6028 SteelCityCruisers Grammy & Pappy (adults)
  2. 6096 Disneyelf10, DW Donna, DH Sean
  3. 6673 Jennifer Lee, DW Jennifer, DH Allen, DD4 Arielle, DS2 Zander
  4. 7114 flynthruclouds, DW Amanda, DH Chris, DS7 Jaden, DS4 John, Amanda’s birthday, Jaden: Goofy and Mickey, Cars and Planes, fav green; John: likes Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Cars, Planes and Minions
  5. 7542 Professorandmom, DMom Barb, DD26 Eva
  6. 8120 boxerlovers DW Joanna, DH, DD7 Chloie, DD6 Kaisyn, DD4 Scarlett, no food items due to allergies
  7. 8583 pincruiser, Jennifer(adult)
  8. 8610 Vanessa18, DW Vanessa, DH Nick, DD7 Charlotte, DD5 Avery, DS2 Nate, first cruise
  9. 9080 Mariano family, DW Cara, DH Glenn, DS3 Drew, DD8 Aubrey, First cruise
  10. 11018 KaloMatt, DW Kalo, DH Matt, DS 9 Beau, DD 11 Savanah

FE Christmas Cruisers
  1. 6012 KC2500, DW Kelly, DH Danny, DS11 Pierce, DS11 Parker
  2. 6030 SteelCityCruisers, DW Carie, DH Joe, DS7 Ben, DD13 Abby, DD11 Becca
  3. XXXX Momoney74, DW Monique, DH, DS 3
  4. 7114 flynthruclouds, DW Amanda, DH Chris, DS7 Jaden, DS4 John, Amanda’s birthday, Jaden: Goofy and Mickey, Cars and Planes, fav green; John: likes Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Cars, Planes and Minio
  5. 7584 Katekins13, Frank, Kathi (adults)
  6. 7646 Katekins13, Jamie, Katie (adults), DD4 Abigail
  8. 9082 Bcardmaker, DW Brandy, DH Jeff, DD4 Ella
  9. 11014 Vallcopen, DW Vall, DH Guy, DD9 Elizabeth, 25th wedding anniversary, DH50th birthday
  10. 12016 diznymom, DW, DH, DS17
FE Group Caribbean Carolers
  1. 2521 kl11487 DBF DGF (adults)
  2. 6590 Stacey Largen, DH Doug, DW Stacey, DGrandma Sharon, DS9 Gavin, DD7 Kendall, DD5 Peyton
  3. 6614 keljim, DW Kelly, DH Jim, DS12 Donovan, DS10 Westin, DD7 Kennedy
  4. 7056 Mrslissaaa, DW, DH Robert
  5. 7086 sbenemerito DW Shanda, DH Alvin, DS13 AJ and DS10 Dylan
  6. 7584 Katekins13, Frank, Kathi (adults)
  7. 7646 Katekins13, Jamie (male), Katie (adults), DD4 Abigail
  8. 8583 Pincruiser Jennifer (adult)
  9. 9620 cajaput, DW Melanie, DH Eric, DD12 Jenna, DS10 Ethan
  10. 12022 AshleiCal, DW, DH, DD3 Reagan, DS7 Jake, First cruise
Santa's Helpers:
  7. 8606 GillianM123 John and Gillian (adults), DD4 Margot, favorites: Elsa and Minnie
  8. 10102 Veronica9 DW Veronica, DH Marco, DS6 Gino, DS5 Mathias DS2 Leon Arièl
I had said and was put on the fe list but I don't see myself in a fe. Please help me figure out what group I am in?

I had said and was put on the fe list but I don't see myself in a fe. Please help me figure out what group I am in as I want to start shopping.

I had said and was put on the fe list but I don't see myself in a fe. Please help me figure out what group I am in as I want to start shopping.
Hey, Missyk203, great to hear from you...I'll add you to the Santa's Helpers group right now!

Santa's Helpers:
  3. 7096 MAdisnerd DW Megan DH Brian, no rum, second wedding anniversary
  4. 7568 MakinMemories4MyKids DW Linda, DH
  5. 7560 MakinMemories4MyKids DD27, DD17, DD16
  6. 8076 Captrob DH Rob and DW Jody
  7. 8583 Pincruiser Jennifer (adult)
  8. 8606 GillianM123 John and Gillian (adults), DD4 Margot, favorites: Elsa and Minnie
  9. 9586 missyk203 DW Melissa DH Tom DS Preston 11 DS Parker 7, no apple juice
  10. 10102 Veronica9 DW Veronica, DH Marco, DS6 Gino, DS5 Mathias DS2 Leon Arièl

Last edited:
I will continue to update the FE lists on page 8 but here are the current FE lists

FE Group Storm Troopers:
  1. 6028 SteelCityCruisers Grammy & Pappy (adults)
  2. 6096 Disneyelf10, DW Donna, DH Sean
  3. 6673 Jennifer Lee, DW Jennifer, DH Allen, DD4 Arielle, DS2 Zander
  4. 7114 flynthruclouds, DW Amanda, DH Chris, DS7 Jaden, DS4 John, Amanda’s birthday, Jaden: Goofy and Mickey, Cars and Planes, fav green; John: likes Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Cars, Planes and Minions
  5. 7542 Professorandmom, DMom Barb, DD26 Eva
  6. 8120 boxerlovers DW Joanna, DH, DD7 Chloie, DD6 Kaisyn, DD4 Scarlett, no food items due to allergies
  8. 8610 Vanessa18, DW Vanessa, DH Nick, DD7 Charlotte, DD5 Avery, DS2 Nate, first cruise
  9. 9080 Mariano family, DW Cara, DH Glenn, DS3 Drew, DD8 Aubrey, First cruise
  10. 11018 KaloMatt, DW Kalo, DH Matt, DS 9 Beau, DD 11 Savanah

FE Christmas Cruisers
  1. 6012 KC2500, DW Kelly, DH Danny, DS11 Pierce, DS11 Parker
  2. 6030 SteelCityCruisers, DW Carie, DH Joe, DS7 Ben, DD13 Abby, DD11 Becca
  3. XXXX Momoney74, DW Monique, DH, DS 3
  4. 7114 flynthruclouds, DW Amanda, DH Chris, DS7 Jaden, DS4 John, Amanda’s birthday, Jaden: Goofy and Mickey, Cars and Planes, fav green; John: likes Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Cars, Planes and Minio
  5. 7584 Katekins13, Frank, Kathi (adults)
  6. 7646 Katekins13, Jamie, Katie (adults), DD4 Abigail
  8. 9082 Bcardmaker, DW Brandy, DH Jeff, DD4 Ella
  9. 11014 Vallcopen, DW Vall, DH Guy, DD9 Elizabeth, 25th wedding anniversary, DH50th birthday
  10. 12016 diznymom, DW, DH, DS17
FE Group Caribbean Carolers
  1. 2521 kl11487 DBF DGF (adults)
  2. 6590 Stacey Largen, DH Doug, DW Stacey, DGrandma Sharon, DS9 Gavin, DD7 Kendall, DD5 Peyton
  3. 6614 keljim, DW Kelly, DH Jim, DS12 Donovan, DS10 Westin, DD7 Kennedy
  4. 7056 Mrslissaaa, DW, DH Robert
  5. 7086 sbenemerito DW Shanda, DH Alvin, DS13 AJ and DS10 Dylan
  6. 7584 Katekins13, Frank, Kathi (adults)
  7. 7646 Katekins13, Jamie (male), Katie (adults), DD4 Abigail
  8. 8583 Pincruiser Jennifer (adult)
  9. 9620 cajaput, DW Melanie, DH Eric, DD12 Jenna, DS10 Ethan
  10. 12022 AshleiCal, DW, DH, DD3 Reagan, DS7 Jake, First cruise
Santa's Helpers:
  8. 9586 missyk203 DW Melissa DH Tom DS Preston 11 DS Parker 7, no apple juice
  9. 10102 Veronica9 DW Veronica, DH Marco, DS6 Gino, DS5 Mathias DS2 Leon Arièl

IS anyone visiting the parks before the cruise?
Anyone going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

I am looking to get some information from my fellow Caribbean Carolers! If you would send me a little info about each person in your traveling group that would be great! Nothing to personal, maybe favorite candy, color, Disney character, sport, something that would help me leave something that you, or your child would enjoy. I am so excited for our cruise. It will be here before we know it!
I will have a 12 year old boy whose world revolves around basketball! You won't be able to miss him on the boat. At 6'5 he's hard to miss! My middle child is a 10 year old boy and LOVES to bake, and also loves stuffed animals, although he may not admit it! Lol. Our youngest is a 7 year old daughter and she loves Disney Jr. As well as the princesses of course. She is in to coloring and drawing, and loves crafts! I hope that helps my Carolers.
Look forward to hearing from each of you!

I am looking to get some information from my fellow Caribbean Carolers! .......
Thanks for sharing this - I hope we can convince more folks to chime in...before FE was invented - threads would spend the 26 pages (yes, we are up to 26 pages) connecting so once we got on board we had great conversations when we bumped into each other...and the kids knew who they could hang out with...thanks for getting our discussion going!

We are surprising the kids with 1 day in the magic kingdom. I know one day won't cover but a small piece of it but I know the kids will be SOOO excited! We have reservations for the rainforest cafe also

I am looking to get some information from my fellow Caribbean Carolers! If you would send me a little info about each person in your traveling group that would be great! Nothing to personal, maybe favorite candy, color, Disney character, sport, something that would help me leave something that you, or your child would enjoy. I am so excited for our cruise. It will be here before we know it!
I will have a 12 year old boy whose world revolves around basketball! You won't be able to miss him on the boat. At 6'5 he's hard to miss! My middle child is a 10 year old boy and LOVES to bake, and also loves stuffed animals, although he may not admit it! Lol. Our youngest is a 7 year old daughter and she loves Disney Jr. As well as the princesses of course. She is in to coloring and drawing, and loves crafts! I hope that helps my Carolers.

Hi there fellow Caroler, we're two adults who just love Disney and think DCL is the best vacation money can buy. We both work in medicine, I work in medical research and she works in child community behavioral health.

Her favorite color is yellow, favorite disney movie is Fantasia, her favorite candy is starbursts, we're currently really into Pokémon go and her team is Valor if that helps.

As for me, red, lion King, twizzlers, and I'm a trekkie and my Pokémon go team is Mystic.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter