Fantasy 12/3/16 Christmas season with the Mouse!!

We're still here for the FE group! Also, have you guys checked the prices for some of the Port Adventures in Tortola?! $1259 for a tour in a private vehicle

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...virgin-islands-private-4-hour-minibus-driver/
There are some reasonably priced excursions on Tortola like the beach ones that are $95 for each adult or the Tortola Baths for $129 for each adult and that includes lunch.......if that's the kind of excursion you are looking for. :flower1:
I cant believe we are down to 98 days until we set sail:cheer2:

I'm new to this site. I usually only use cruise critic for all chatting and information about cruising as we usually do ROyal Caribbean every year mostly. But this year is the big 40 and 5 year anniversary so here we go with a bang! I noticed people are not chatting on roll call for cruise critic. For Disney is this where people ask questions and stuff. How does the FE stuff work? And should I be signed up on another roll call here? Thanks so much!!!!

I'm new to this site. I usually only use cruise critic for all chatting and information about cruising as we usually do ROyal Caribbean every year mostly. But this year is the big 40 and 5 year anniversary so here we go with a bang! I noticed people are not chatting on roll call for cruise critic. For Disney is this where people ask questions and stuff. How does the FE stuff work? And should I be signed up on another roll call here? Thanks so much!!!!

You'll find the main DIS boards for cruises (http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-line-forum.9/ ) a great place to learn many details specific to a Disney cruise. This board is a place to connect with other cruisers on the same trip. We are a bit quiet, though.

If you'd like to be added to roll call, just send me the details of your group. Unfortunately, some folks on the roll call never return to let us know they aren't cruising so the list is a bit bloated.

As for fish extender exchanges, if you read through this thread, you'll find some details about how the exchange works and what is needed on your part...if you decide you'd like to participate, just let me know...

Let me know what other questions I can answer...have fun planning!

Here is out list of folks who have gone missing

prpleyedgirl87 - last log in 3/6
Spunky1968 - last log in 2/15
Veronica9 - last log in 2/17
Mouse Mate - no posts in our thread since 8/15/15
Sause309 - last post 2/2
missyk203 - last log in 12/20

I just want to bump up this list to make sure that, if these folks are still going on our cruise, they don't feel "kicked out" as has been described on the main boards

You'll find the main DIS boards for cruises (http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-line-forum.9/ ) a great place to learn many details specific to a Disney cruise. This board is a place to connect with other cruisers on the same trip. We are a bit quiet, though.

If you'd like to be added to roll call, just send me the details of your group. Unfortunately, some folks on the roll call never return to let us know they aren't cruising so the list is a bit bloated.

As for fish extender exchanges, if you read through this thread, you'll find some details about how the exchange works and what is needed on your part...if you decide you'd like to participate, just let me know...

Let me know what other questions I can answer...have fun planning!
Thanks so much. I thought I was going to do the fish exchange but I do not think I can commit to it looking at gifts and such. Just happy to get on cruise at this point the way this year has been.

Thanks so much. I thought I was going to do the fish exchange but I do not think I can commit to it looking at gifts and such. Just happy to get on cruise at this point the way this year has been.
Glad you have something to look forward to! If you'd like to send me the info about you and your group (who you are traveling with and cabin number) I can add you to roll call...that helps us connect on board...or not, your call...Barb

Can I ask a question that maybe others here have used? I was thinking this time of buying park tickets from parksavers.com cause it was cheaper than even undercover tourist and for even more days then we need for less the price. Any thoughts? I read through a lot of posts and seems like you can link to bands and my Disney experience too. Thanks a bunch

Can I ask a question that maybe others here have used? I was thinking this time of buying park tickets from parksavers.com cause it was cheaper than even undercover tourist and for even more days then we need for less the price. Any thoughts? I read through a lot of posts and seems like you can link to bands and my Disney experience too. Thanks a bunch
You might find your answer on the main boards for Disneyworld or the budget boards here: http://www.disboards.com/forums/budget-board.22/
Good luck!

This is my wife and I's first cruise as well as first Disney cruise. What is a FE that I'm reading about?
Welcome to our cruise meet thread! This is a great place to meet other folks who are on the same cruise. FE is explained here http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm and other links within these 24 pages..if you would like to participate, let me know as I am the unofficial keeper of the lists...
If you have questions about this cruise, I recommend you start reading through this link and then check out the main board...in fact there are several threads discussing MerryTime cruises right now! Once again, welcome!

FE Group Storm Troopers:
  1. Professorandmom, DM Barb, DD26 Eva, room7542
  2. Disneyelf10, DW Donna, DH Sean, room 6096
  3. Vanessa18, DW Vanessa, DH Nick, DD7 Charlotte, DD5 Avery, DS2 Nate, room 8610, first cruise
  4. Mariano family, DW Cara, DH Glenn, DS3 Drew, DD8 Aubrey, room 9080, First cruise
  5. Jennifer Lee, DW Jennifer, DH Allen, DD4 Arielle, DS2 Zander, room 6673
  6. pincruiser, Jennifer(adult), room 8583
  7. KaloMatt, DW Kalo, DH Matt, DS 9 Beau, DD 11 Savanah, room 11018
  8. boxerlovers DW Joanna, DH, DD7 Chloie, DD6 Kaisyn, DD4 Scarlett, room 8120, no food FE items due to allergies
  9. flynthruclouds, DW Amanda, DH Chris, DS7 Jaden, DS4 John, room 7114, Amanda’s birthday, Jaden: Goofy and Mickey, Cars and Planes, fav green; John: likes Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Cars, Planes and Minions
  10. SteelCityCruisers, Grammy & Pappy. Room 6028

CAUTION: the FE lists will likely CHANGE as folks decide not to cruise...we have set the deadline for FE lists as Sept 1 - when lists will be finalized...
Are these the finalized lists now? I'm ready to start making/buying! Lol

Are these the finalized lists now? I'm ready to start making/buying! Lol
absolutely! I believe everyone is participating and confirmed as best as I can....now, are any folks first time cruisers and won't pay on the 9/19 deadline (and therefore not cruising)? Maybe but we have to hope for the best....

Last edited:
Whoooo! All you other silver CC members get the reservations/activities/excursions you wanted?

Here's what we're doing:

Sunday: Princess Gathering
Monday: Remy Dinner
Tuesday: A Day at the Baths
Wednesday: Best of St. Thomas Island Tour and Shopping
Thursday: Palo Brunch
Friday: Relax, nothing planned except snorkeling and Serenity Bay

SUPER EXCITED!

Whoooo! All you other silver CC members get the reservations/activities/excursions you wanted?

Here's what we're doing:

Sunday: Princess Gathering
Monday: Remy Dinner
Tuesday: A Day at the Baths
Wednesday: Best of St. Thomas Island Tour and Shopping
Thursday: Palo Brunch
Friday: Relax, nothing planned except snorkeling and Serenity Bay

SUPER EXCITED!

Got it done and got what I wanted....now back to sleep
Hope everyone else is happy too!
Good night

Hi! We have decided to take part in two groups for the FE (we are use to doing between 15-20 rooms).

Can you please add us to the Caribbean Carolers as well?

1. 7584 Katekins13, Frank, Kathi (adults)
  2. 7646 Katekins13, Jamie, Katie (adults), DD4 Abigail
Thanks!

Katekins13, sorry if this is a dumb question or if it has already been answered somewhere, but is Jamie M or F? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!